Meeting the clients

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

""Baekhyun... Wake up, cutie." Chanyeol caressed the said boy's cheek.

"Chanie, I'm still tired." Baekhyun yawned to emphasize his point.

"I know that and I'm quite guilty for waking you up but we have to go to ELH today, right? New clients remember?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead.

Baekhyun sighed as he sat up.

He was surprised when he was met with a table in front of him with breakfast.

"You cooked already? What time did you wake up?" Baekhyun glared at his boyfriend.

"Umm, maybe 6 am? "

"Chanyeol, we got home at 3 in the morning! Aren't you tired?!"

"I couldn't sleep, cutie. Now why don't you just eat while I go shower, ok?" Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun.

"Chanie! I have morning breath!" Baekhyun whined.

"And so do I." Chanyeol pecked his lips again before going to the bathroom,

Baekhyun's phone rings and he saw Kyungsoo as the caller ID.

"Hey, Kyungsoo?"

"Hi! How are you guys? Heard you still decided to work for EHL."

"Yeah but we're on the Korean branch."

"Good. Well, Jongin and I just started a bakery."

"That's good! Heard that Luhan and Sehun works for Sehun's father's company."

"Yeah and they're adopting a baby!" Kyungsoo squealed.

"Oh, that is great news! Congratulate them for me." 

"Sure. I have to go, it was nice talking to you again."

"Yeah, me too. Bye."

Baekhyun ended the call and continued eating his break fast.

At Exo Love Hotline Headquarters, Baekhyun and Chanyeol sat in front of a client.

The client sure looks young.

"Chanyeol. You'll be assigned to work with this client." Their boss, Suho said.

"Oh, well then. I'm Park Chanyeol. And you are?"

"I'm Kim Taehyung." The said guy smiled which made Chanyeol lose his mature facade and pulled off a grin.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung! What would you like to happen in your lovelife?"

"Well, I have a friend. His name is Jeon Jungkook. I have been crushing on him for years now. The thing is... I befriended him via facebook wherein I don't have any pictures or infos about myself. You can say that I'm using quite an anonymous account. He doesn't know that the guy he's talking to in facebook is his lab partner."

"What do you mean? I mean, couldn't he tell by the name of your account?" 

"Well, I planned to use it as for gaming purposes only so I just wrote my favorite letter as the name which is V."

"Okay... So your point is?"

"I'm not good at love. And he just declared that he likes someone in front of all the students."

"DId he tell V that?"

"No." Taehyung shooked his head.

"So what do you need our help for?"

"I'm too chicken to tell him my feelings. I want him to acknowledge me as V too."

"You want us to help you confess?"

"I-I... I just want to let him know that I'm V. That he can open up tome becase I'm the guy he's been opening up to on facebook. Even if just as friends..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter