09. Trying To Seduce?

The School of Memories

“No! Su, don't go that way!”

Junsu was startled when he heard jaejoong calling him from a distance.

“Come with me.”

Jaejoong pulled him out from his path and dragged away into a more private place.

“What was that? What happened?” junsu was confused.

“Just some stupid girls, don't mind them okay?” junsu involving in a fight was the least thing he expected to happen today.

“What have 'they' done now?” junsu sighed understanding what had happened already.

“I don't think yoochun did this, those girls are just over-reacting.” gritted jaejoong his teeth and led the way towards the next class.

“Yoochun..” junsu couldn't but exclaim softly when suddenly yoochun came out of the door they were heading to, leaving only a few feet gap between them.

Hearing his name being called yoochun startled a bit but needing not to look, to identify who the owner of the voice is, he smirked mockingly walking away from the class without sparing a single glance at the boy.

Entering the class junsu widened his eyes at once. He needed no clues to identify who would have done something like this. So that's why he left even before he entered the class!

Seeing the fiery look in junsu's eyes all the class muted at once and some of the girls stood up volunteering to get the stupid poster down from the board. It was a stupid joke everyone knew. And junsu and jaejoong weren't the ones you'd wish to mess up with, they knew that too.

Feeling anger boil in his veins junsu stood still. This class he had with yoochun and yunho he knew well. So where ever he went he must come back again with yunho before the lecture starts, so knowing that junsu stood still, his hands fisted, he must have this problem solved then and there with yoochun.

Truth enough yoochun entered the class followed by yunho after a few minutes. Seeing junsu standing there sending daggers in his way yoochun walked straight to him, head held high, ready to face a challenge.

“What's the matter with you now? Thought you could toy me with those kind of stupid things?” hissed junsu aloud pushing yoochun's shoulder with his hand, making yoochun bend slightly to his side by the push and sending a wave of awed noises throughout the class.

“So what if i thought, it's not like the things written there were lies or something.” said yoochun calmly knowing exactly that this will trigger the boy some more.

“You!” yelled an angry junsu jumping onto yoochun grabbing him by his collar.

In the same second, yoochun, not wanting to be second to the boy in any way, moved quickly and flipped the boy back into the air freeing his collar from the boy's grip.

But the thing happened next was unexpected for both the boys, flipping a few feet backwards junsu tripped over a chair and fell sideways hitting his head on the sharp edge of a desk.

Seeing junsu fall jaejoong, who stood their watching the whole scene in silence ran to junsu at once hoping to catch him before he falls, but it was already too late. Out of nowhere changmin too rushed to help junsu who was now struggling to stand up, couldn't but fell again and again on the ground holding onto his left eye in pain.

Before yoochun could understand the unpredicted outcome of his actions jaejoong stood up at once directing a flying fist onto his face catching him off guard. Then with the help of changmin he led junsu towards the nurse's room, trying to stop the dripping blood by applying pressure onto the cut, on his way.

“Lucky you hit just above the eye, but still you must rest for a while.” warned the nurse carefully fixing the plaster on junsu's forehead. “And that means no games and no hang outs for a week!”

“But..-”

“No buts!”

Wincing over the nurse's threat junsu rested his head onto the pillow once again closing his eyes shut, missing the pair of concerned eyes that was watching his every single move through the slit of the half closed door.

Walking away from the door hanging his head low he knew he wouldn't be allowed in the room anyway. Taking away a few more steps into the empty hallway, he was forced to look up at once, as he noticed the sudden movement of something in front of him.

A boy who was coming down the steps took a swift corner to the left at the end of the staircase and hurried away obviously not noticing his presence at all. Feeling curious of the boy's behaviour in this empty hallway which only led to the college sick bay, he followed the boy behind him unnoticed.

After passing a few hallways and corridors the boy came to the end of the large old hallway where the grand piano stood in silence, on its own. Breaking the solemness the boy started to run up the stairs jumping two steps in a go in what looked like in a hurry.

Reaching the top of the stairway after making sure the boy was well out of the sight he was caught in mere surprise seeing the boy enter the old music room that they have just cleaned a few days ago. He walked closer to the door carefully, not making any noise and peeked in, to get frozen on the spot in utter shock, to see what he had never expected to see.

Yoochun stood their frozen. He was sure he identified the guy who was sitting on the piano bench his back towards the door, his long wavy hair swaying on his broad shoulders to the movements his fingers made on the keyboard. The other boy who just entered the room was tip toeing towards the seated figure and at once hugged his neck catching him off guard.

Smiling widely the boy retrieved his hands from the keyboard haulting the melodious tune they were making a few moment ago and pulled the other boy onto his lap circling his waist in a caring hug. Then the two boys started kissing and loving each other as they pleased while yoochun stood there watching the interaction in awe.

“Xiah?” yoochun couldn't but whisper in wonder, watching the adorable boy who was in micky's hands, walking himself inside the room unconciously. Micky was an exact doppelganger to his looks and xiah was the boy he saw at the music room before when he was with junsu, or better say he thought he saw when he was with junsu. Yoochun clearly noticed that neither micky nor xiah were affected by his presence in the room and so he walked in closer.

The two boys were so in their own world when yoochun realized that he had never seen xiah up close. He knew the boy looked and felt familiar to him somehow but he never got the chance to see him clearly. He felt the boy was like a blurred memory in his mind, a memory he so wanted to get reminded of again but was trapped in the hands of time. A memory which was trying to convince him something which he had forgotten long ago, the answer to everything he seeks for.

Feeling the urge to see into the boys face he walked further close to the couple but had to stop when suddenly,

“Yoochun?”

Looking back to find yunho standing by the door, he turned around again hoping to see the couple, but somehow, they were gone.

“What are you doing here? I saw you walking here alone.” asked yunho. “ I thought you went to see if junsu was alright, is there something wrong?”

“It's just.. Nothing.”

*******

“Go home with min, i'll be around as soon as the practises finish.”

Obeying to jaejoong both junsu and changmin started to walk towards the car park. Getting into the black porsche that came to a hault just in front of them they both sat comfortably before starting their conversation.

They were turning a corner from the main road to an uncrowded private road when suddenly the car went off the road crashing into a wall beside the road. Seeing the door at junsu's side being stuck to the wall, both changmin and junsu got out from the other door quickly, after checking briefly on the unconsious driver.

As soon as they got out they understood that it wasn't the driver's fault to crash into the wall, there in front of them was another black car in which the front was slightly damaged and still on ignition, ready to drive towards the crashed car again to capture them or worse, kill them.

“Run!”

Getting the hint junsu started to run along with changmin to the same direction but only a few feets before they got stuck by the van which drove right into them catching them off guard.

*******

“Yunho-yah.. I didn't mean to- i never wanted to hurt him..”

“Now enough, let's go to your room.”

“No.. hyung.. i never thought he would get hurt- i can never hurt him.. I love him.”

“Yoochun it's enough! let's talk about this tomorrow.” yunho grabbed the half filled glass away from yoochun's grip. He cursed himself for letting yoochun alone at a time like this, when he found out the state yoochun was in when he entered the mansion a couple of minutes ago.

“Hyung.. he will hate me, he won't ever love me again.”

Hearing yoochun's sobs yunho felt pity for his friend, never in his life he had seen yoochun like this, heck he won't ever get drunk like this. Judging by the tone of yoochun, yunho couldn't but feel amused on how much yoochun had actually drunk tonight.

“I will go to him..” taking a quick decision yoochun stood up, wiping his tears away. “I will beg him to forgive me.. even if he doesn't like me for real.. i will beg him to give me a chance..”

“Yoochun calm down, you're not in your right mind.” yunho catched yoochun who went off of his balance and placed him back on to his seat.

He knew this, he knew even though how much yoochun tried to pretend his hate towards junsu at school, though how much he tried to hurt junsu it was all because he was deeply in love with the boy and couldn't get over him. He knew how exactly yoochun felt trying to hide his love from the very person who doesn't even like him and played around with his feelings.

“I'll tell him it's okay.. it's okay if he doesn't like me anymore- it's okay if he still wants to play with my heart,” muttered yoouchun. “as long as he doesn't push me away from him i'll allow him to play with my heart..as he likes.. if he allows me to stay by his side, it's okay even if he doesn't return my feelings..” sobbed yoochun allowing yunho to collect him in a needed hug.

*******

“Where are we going now?” asked junsu looking outside the bullet proof glass of the vehicle trying to identify his surroundings.

“Mr. Shim asked us to take the young master to the safe house, you too have to come with us now junsu-shi.” the man in the black suit sitting at the passenger seat answered.

~Flashback~

The door of the van opened at once when changmin held on to junsu's hand in the same second.

“Master, get in quick!”

Getting into the van at once they sighed in relief realizing that they were in safe hands now. They felt the van speed up the second they got in and tried to catch their breath in the mean time.

“The driver?” asked changmin.

“He'll be taken care of by the back up, young master.” replied the same person.

“Was it them again?”

“We believe so young master.”

Changmin wondered how his father was so clever to send a maximum of guards after him disguising them as civilians without his knowledge.

~End of flashback~

Reaching the safe house junsu followed changmin into the luxurious living room and sat down. He glanced at changmin a knowing look and changmin sighed, he must tell junsu the truth now.

“I think i'll have to tell you the truth now hyung,” paused changmin, never in his life he wanted to grab junsu into this mess.

“My father.. he is the South Korean Embassador of one of the most powerful countries in the world..” he started. “You know, the current condition between ours and our neighbouring countries haven't been that good for a while now.. We lived their peacefully until our government came up with this matter with my father and organized this special treaty to be negotiated with their government.. And everything started becoming upside down after that..”

“The mafias hired by the spies of other governments who oppose to this treaty tried to kidnap me a several times hoping to threat and manipulate my father as they wanted, but i managed to escape safely each time due to the high protection my father had around me. I was unable to continue my studies under these conditions so he sent me back hoping i'll be safe here, he even had to send his own brother away from him due to similar situations occured before even i was born.”

Changmin sighed in relief, he had never had a real friend in his life to tell his sorrows about, he was a lonely kid in a foreign country. But now he is in his own land and he has his junsu hyung he can talk to any time, he can trust and rely on.

*******

“Good morning Jaejoong, umm..can we come in?”

Staring at the visitors a bit hesitatingly jaejoong welcomed them into the living room, quietly as possible not to bother the boy upstair.

“So sorry to bother you this morning jae, but..he came up with something so suddenly and i couldn't deny that anymore.” spoke the taller boy who looked more comfortable around jaejoong than the other boy he is with.

“Spill!” jaejoong demanded eyeing the boy with the long wavy hair covering half of his face.

“I want to meet him.” replied the boy with a steady tone, his voice so deep and husky than ever still affecting a little from the hangover.

“I don't think it's a good idea.. anyway, he just got home so-”

“Why did he get home so late? where was he last night?” exclaimed yoochun anger and surprise evident in his tone. Noway he's gonna let His junsu out of his hands.

“He said me he's staying at changmin's last night, i couldn't ask much since he went straight to his bedroom when he-”

Without giving jaejoong any chance to finish his sentence yoochun ran up the stairs in a quick pace, leaving yunho and jaejoong dumbfounded.

When he reached junsu's bed room he bursted the door open and seeing junsu about to get into his bed still wiping his wet hair with the towel, he got inside closing the door behind him.

“What the hell you think you're doing HERE?” junsu exclaimed angrily, he has just changed a new plaster on his forehead and the pain was still there with all the running and jumping he had done yesterday.

“What were you doing at changmin's place last night?” asked yoochun with a dangerously calm tone sending goosebumps along junsu's neck, anger shining in his eyes.

“None of your business, now get OUT!” junsu couldn't but wonder why was yoochun acting like this, when he was the one wanted junsu out of his life in the first place.

“Answer me!” yoochun fisted his palms ready to destroy anything on his way between the boy and him.

“Shouldn't you be happy that i'm not in your way anymore? Or are you just jealous?” junsu couldn't understand yoochun's behaviour after all he had done to him after their break up. Yoochun always tried to start silly fights with him over the simplest thing and did what ever to hurt him when he had the chance, the yesterday's incident was the maximum of what he did until now.

Hearing junsu's words yoochun felt his blood boiling like a volcano and heart aching as if it got stabbed. He spared a second, thinking of a suitable answer looking into junsu's eyes but finding none he rushed towards him at once tackling them both onto the soft mattress of the bed. In a swift move he sat on the boy stradling him in between his knees suprising the younger boy.

“Yoochun! You crazy bastard! Get off of ME!” tried junsu effortlessly to release his hands from yoochun's grip on both sides of his head.

“Not until you answer me you little brat!” yelled yoochun in the same tone as junsu gripping on the boy tighter.

“You! you call me a brat!? You corrupted bugger!! You drunken ERT!”

Hearing enough yoochun found himself getting dangerously by junsu's furious behaviour and at once released his grip from the boy's hands, and ripped his shirt apart.

Getting the chance of freeing his hands and feeling angrier seeing his buttons fly junsu fisted his palms onto yoochun's hair and started to shake his head furiously pulling on his hair to make yoochun dizzy, while cursing him continuously. “How dare you!”

Ignoring the pain caused by junsu's actions yoochun suddenly bent down capturing junsu's lips and started on them demandingly. Seeing junsu not ready to give him any permission to enter his mouth and still struggling under his hold yoochun determined himself to make junsu numb and helpless before asking for the permission again and in that case, yoochun was sure he knew the exact way to make the boy helpless the way he liked the most.

Pulling away his head from the boy's lips yoochun quickly grabbed the annoying hands of the boy from his hair and pinned them down after a much struggle, before he smirked and bent down once again capturing a tempting into his mouth. He knew how much junsu enjoyed this movement of his so he started to on the gently like a little baby, and nibbling. Soon enough he heard junsu purring like a kitty in great satisfaction and felt him relaxing a bit giving up on the struggle to break free.

Seeing junsu going numb drawning in the pleasure yoochun couldn't but wonder how sensitive his lover's s are. Feeling safe to approach now he released the boy's hands and felt them fall on his hair at once, not pulling on them but caressing them softly now.

“ummmh..mmm..”

Loving the way how junsu's breath quickened by his action yoochun bit on the one last time to himself before he pulled off to reach junsu's lips once again to continue on his unfinished kiss, earning a soft whimper from the boy, over losing the contact.

Just as yoochun's lips touched junsu's the door bursted open revealing a shocked jaejoong and a blushing yunho, widening their eyes over the scene in front of them.

As soon as the door opened junsu kicked yoochun off the bed sitting up and covering himself with the bed sheet.

“Aaaaah!” cried yoochun groping his where he just landed on the floor.

“You filthy creature!” junsu pointed an accusing finger towards the boy on the floor. “You were so wrong if you thought i would let you seduce me like this!”

Junsu directed a pillow towards yoochun in a higher speed and looked at jaejoong with his glistening puppy eyes, whining like a puppy just about to cry. “Hyung..”

“You son of a-” at once jaejoong jumped over at yoochun grabbing him by the collar and dragged him downstairs trying to resist his anger, not to kill yoochun on the spot.

Throwing yoochun out of the house with a greater force jaejoong was about to shut the door on him when he felt another presence beside him, watching yoochun thrown out of the house with it's worried eyes.

“OUT!!”

Soon enough yunho was too grabbed by the collar and pushed out from the house before the furious jaejoong shut the door on them aloud.

*******