01. Welcome to School of Wisdom

The School of Memories

“hmmm..hmm..hmm.. ” Junsu was humming softly in the kitchen while hovering over the microwave.

“ Junsu-ah! What the hell are you doing? Come on already it's getting started!” Yelled an overly excited jaejoong across the living room, still his eyes fixed on the tv screen.

“Coming~” sing sang junsu grabbing the coke while placing the still warm plates one in his hand and the other stuck between his hand & body.

Entering the living room junsu was welcomed by his best friend jaejoong who was hugging on a popcorn basket and practically eating the tv screen, which showed evidences that the night movie was about to begin any second now, on it's screen.

You see junsu is not so the type to watch romantic stuff in the middle of the night but when it comes to jaejoong, he knew there's noway he can deny his best friend's late-night-hang arounds.

Nearly two and a half hours later there sat a sniffing jaejoong and an angry junsu. The movie was great but no one said there's gonna be a sad love story that ends up with lots of forgiving and promising. A happy ending you may say, but to junsu it was all lame excuses.

“Yah! What on earth is wrong with that girl? How the hell she gave in so quickly..not even a slap?” Junsu was about to explode, the action he expected from the movie was missing.

“Yah~ Stop that bull! It's the best story i've watched after the one that we watched at the theatre, where you bumped in to that big headed yunho and his touch-me-again-and-die looking friend. I even had to punch that guy on face to end the case” Blurted an amused jaejoong.

“Yoochun.. his name is yoochun, i disliked the guy from high school,” Started junsu with a not-so-caring tone. “but i feel so glad that i got the chance to shower him with my cola at least for once in my lifetime and to have him served with one of your stinging punches” Smirked junsu with a satisfied look on his face.

“Yeah now i remember. Those guys acted like they were some sort of aliens or something” Jaejoong thought back. He actually didn't care them much, neither did junsu. They were both busy with the soccer team as they were the MVPs of the team. They were both popular guys at school but they were at a different status than the two jerks, they got respected throughout the school for their talent, brains and sociability not only for their money and looks unlike the guys in question,who had immense power and popularity due to their richness, expensive cars, branded clothes and killing looks plus the playboy nature which was the cherry on top of the cake. They were smart too of course but you know girls would die to grab their attention even if they were not that braniacs.

*******

“You know what, when we get there, the first thing i'm gonna do is to grab my keys for the new mansion and throw out a huge party for the whole college. It's about time that i start to live on my own life” Yoochun blurted out, a glass in his hands. A usual house warming party at a night of Saturday.

They alreay knew their new university was not gonna be an easy place. Even the entrance exams were a lot challenging to they themselves. That was not a place one can reach easily with money. Where power & brains clash together, there starts the competition for domination.

Yunho sighed and placed the cup on the stool. He eyed around. Even the sight of girls were now getting annoying for him..was it after the incident at the theatre, where he got to hug away a furious kid to save yoochun's from being kicked.. The famous Kims of school soccer team. He remembered girls squealing over their cuteness or whatever. Eventhough they hadn't had any personal interaction with the duo, he knew so well that they were kind of their rivals.

“Aaaah!” Yoochun felt it again.

Yunho snapped out of his daze by the sudden groan of pain. There was yoochun, a bitter look on his face and his hand massaging the side of his neck.

“I'm going to kill that fat ball of mushroom for putting me in this”yoochun whispered still massaging his neck. “He bumped into me and got me damped with his cola and then he got me punched on the face! Aish.. if only that karate kid was not there,” Yoochun made a desperate expression on his face. “ i know how to handle those kind of hot kids” He smirked remembering his accident with the cute soccer captain and eyed yunho who was now gulping down his drink.

“I think we should concentrate more on the matter at hands,” Yunho stated. “Shouldn't we be ready to welcome our new school?”

“Welcome you School of Wisdom! Here we come!” Yoochun raised the now filled cup high towards yunho for a toast.

“Cheers!!”

*******

Junsu was getting ready for bed after watching that so unethical movie and jaejoong was applying cream on his feet sitting in the middle of the bed.

“Junsu-yah.. you dare kick me again in sleep & i'm going to kick your out of your own bed not caring how cute you look in that bunny pajama okay?” Stated jaejoong in a slow and caring yet serious and threatening tone, not removing his eyes from the foot he was applying the cream, slowly, making junsu giggle from the closet door. Jaejoong would always give him little little threats whenever they sleep over at each others' but he knew so well that the kind hearted kid won't ever kick his no matter how hard it is to sleep with junsu. They just knew eachother so well since they were kids.

Junsu went to the nearby drawer and took out a paper just to remind himself about the upcoming change in their lives which was to take place in a matter of days.

“Welcome to School of Wisdom”

He read it once and quickly placing it back safe after giving jaejoong a peek at it, jumped on the bed next to his best friend who in turn started to kick the boy who landed on his foot cream.

*******