07. Like Love (PG-13)

The School of Memories

“Morning sweet heart, you look gorgeous today.”

A whisper and a quick peck on the cheek.

“How many times do you wish to repeat yourself for the rest of the day?” Yoochun did the same to him during the previous lecture also.

“Until you do the same and say, ‘chunnie you look handsome and extra hot today!’ to me.” smiled yoochun widely sitting next to the already seated boy throwing his bag on the desk.

“Don't be so childish yoochun.” junsu returned to his work.

“Chunnie!”

“Whatever!”

“What are you writting Suie~”

“Don't call me that!”

“Then say, ‘Chunnie’ ”

“Alright! Chun- nie.. happy?”

“A lot! Wanna make out?”

Junsu gave an ‘are you mad?’ like look to him and yoochun pouted taking his books out of the bag.

Soon enough jaejoong and yunho too entered the class together out of nowhere and joined them sitting a row behind them while professor sung-ah entered the class just after them.

“Attention everyone! This is Shim Changmin your new classmate, he's a bit late so help him catch up with his lessons okay?” the professor introduced the new student signaling him to enter the class. “You can sit beside junsu, there.”

Junsu raised his hand a bit and smiled at the taller boy who saw him at once made the way to his seat, at the edge of the middle row.

“Hi, i'm Shim changmin.”

“Kim junsu, boy.. you're tall!” junsu couldn't but exclaim.

Both boys started to laugh at the remark and a friendly atmosphere built among the two soon after the first couple of words they exchanged. It was like two friends meeting each other after so many years or maybe lives.

Yoochun wasn't so happy that junsu was making a new friend, a new friend to share his smiles and time with. And yoochun also noticed that junsu never smiled with him that much like the way he was smiling with the new boy, maybe he was still feeling shy or maybe because their start was not as friendly as with this boy. Yoochun felt a little dissapointed that he never could make good friends with junsu before, before he accepted his feelings. And yet he seemed so far from reach at the same time, to yoochun's biggest worry.

The lecture went on with junsu helping the boy with past notes and yoochun feeling ignored himself, doing on his own. As soon as the professor left finishing the class yoochun grabbed junsu's hand and pulled him up from his seat, dragging him out.

“I need help from you on my lessons.”

Junsu couldn't think of a way how he could help yoochun with his lessons out of the class.

As soon as they entered the empty storage and shut the door yoochun pushed junsu gently into the wall and gave him a warm hug much to junsu's surprise. ‘So this was the lesson he was talking about!’

Yoochun pulled off slightly and caressing junsu's soft cheeks and brushing his plump lips with his thumb leant in slowly, enjoying the sweet time they share. Kissing his lips yoochun on them gently and roamed his hands slowly along the boy's arms. After a while he moved his lips down to the boy's neck as usual as he liked.

“mmm..chun-ah you're ruining my uniform.” junsu couldn't but complain, when yoochun's touches started becoming more passionate and their bodies moving rhythmically rubbing on each other.

Junsu regretted his words immediately when yoochun pulled off. Somehow he felt dissapointed losing the touch. Yoochun knew he was losing control the second junsu complained and let go at once, before he would cause much damage. Smiling and blushing they came out of the room still fixing their clothes.

“What was the job the two of you had inside the store room?”

Startled, both the boys froze on the spot seeing professor sung-ah standing in front of them her hands folded across her chest.

“We, err..”

“Clean the old music room upstairs before this week ends and no more of your little business during the school time! ” ordered the lady professor with a stern look on her face and walked away quickly, hiding her blushing cheeks and smiling softly to herself.

Yoochun looked at the boy beside him and understood at once. “! junsu..”

Yoochun pulled the shocked and oblivious junsu into the room again at once and fixed his shirt into his pants and matched the wrongly done buttons on his neck after tidying his hair.

*******

“As tall as you are, can you run fast too?” junsu stared at the boy's long long legs, while walking towards the lockers.

“Of course i can, i was a good athlete at high shool.” assured an excited changmin.

“Good then, we'll check you out tomorrow evening. Come at sharp eleven.” junsu finally reached his locker with the set of books in his hand. Being the best player of the college team and obviously the next captain after the seniors get graduated, junsu was given the responsibiliy to enroll the talents from the new batch.

“Will i be able to play along with You in the Same team?” beamed the tall kid crossing the way between junsu and his locker, excitement evident in his tone.

“That depends on how good you are..” grabbed junsu, changmin on his arm and pushing the set of books into the boy's hold, pulled him away from his path to reach the locker. Suddenly he felt a heated gaze on their connecting hands and sneaking a peek from the corner of his eyes understood that yoochun was a few feet away from them standing still and watching them. Taking it as an opportunity junsu kept on holding the boy's arm not letting go and started to place the books in the locker picking one by one from the boy's hands.

“Hey.. You need any help Su?” yoochun couldn't hold it anymore.

“No need. I'm almost done.” replied junsu holding the hand still and acting oblivious. He knew how possessive yoochun could get even at a simple guesture like this.

“Let me help you.” yoochun offered getting in between the two boys and handling some books causing them to withdraw their hands.

“I'll see you around then, tomorrow morning.” changmin checked his watch and bid goodbyes to the two boys, feeling something definitely wrong in the atmosphere.

“What's on tomorrow morning?” asked a curious yoochun watching the back of the tall retreating figure. Somehow he felt jealous about the intimacy between the two boys, not that he doubted junsu but still.

“Oh.. We're on a date.” replied junsu concentrating on tidying something inside the locker, but carefully examining the reaction from the other boy. He could feel the burning gaze on him again so looking at yoochun he smirked. “Just kidding.”

Hearing about the date yoochun felt the weather around him become uneasy. How could a simple joke make his blood boil like this? No it wasn't a simple joke, for a moment he felt it was real what he was hearing. For a moment he thought junsu was faking his love around him this whole time.

*******

Hearing the door bell ring jaejoong rushed to the living room from the kitchen, his apron still on and the spoon in his hands.

“Hellow, is that from here the lovely smell is coming? We're so hungry.” smiled yunho standing beside yoochun, wearing a light blue shirt that highlighted his handsome features.

“Oh come on in, breakfast is being ready. Was it hard to find the place?” jaejoong welcomed the surprise guests into the living room, he didn't expect yunho to be on his door the right next day he said he's welcomed to his house and his heart of course.

“Yoochun wanted so badly to be here today.” blurted yunho gaining an elbow to his ribs from yoochun.

“Where's Su?” asked yoochun looking around the house already for the boy.

“Oh..” jaejoong looked around and faced the staircase. “COME DOWN NOW YOU LAZY OR NO BREAKFAST TODAY FOR YOU!!”

After the shock from jaejoong's sudden yell faded, both yunho and yoochun faced the staircase.

Junsu was coming out of the bathroom after washing his face when he heard the yell and startled, he fell on the floor. Cursing to himself he got up and dressed at once. Wearing the light pink shirt he adored so much that made jaejoong hug and pinch him every now and then, he walked down the stairs rubbing his hurt elbow caused from the fall.

He stopped on the spot when he felt the foreign presence in the living room and seeing yoochun stand there wearing a white t-shirt that emphasized his so broad shoulders more than they already were and showing off his collar-bone in the hottest possible way, he stunned. Ignoring the sudden feeling that ran through his body starting from the stomach junsu walked down the remaining steps trying hard to control the vivid images that came into his mind, of himself snuggling in those broad shoulders at the backseat, at the store room and in the future maybe at..

Yoochun kept staring at the boy from the ground. Never he saw the boy wearing pink and his hair styled like this, casually with the bangs down and slightly covering his left temple. He was sure junsu never walked like this out of the house and seeing now he understood why at once. The boy was so cute and no one would think he is the handsome and charismatic soccer captain that everyone knew. He was so much cuter than he already showed to the outside world.

“Come here baby.” jaejoong pinched his cheeks gritting his teeth, chasing the sleepiness out from the boy and signalled them to sit on the table, before going back to the stove.

“Why are you here?” asked junsu sitting to the dining table along with yoochun.

“Why i shouldn't be here when you're looking so gorgeous today?” yoochun couldn't but compliment, eyeing the boy like he could see through the fabric.

“Back to your cheesy-self yoochun? I have practises today, so i won't be here the whole day.” junsu said eyeing jaejoong and yunho who were stirring and adding things on a pot a few feet away. ‘When did they get that close by the way?’

“Great i'll come along, when do you start?” seeing the boy in that blue uniform all wet again was what's on his mind all yesterday night.

“Ermm.. But i don't think-”

“That would be a great idea. Me and yunho have to finish some project so won't be able to come with you today Su. Yoochun?” jaejoong cut junsu off short and looked at yoochun, questioningly to make sure.

Half an hour later, after they finished their breakfast both yoochun and junsu were in the school grounds and soon junsu joined the team and started practising leaving yoochun alone in the pavilion. The practise went on while yoochun watched the boy in silence capturing a pic every now and then on his phone.

“Hyung this is heavy.” whined changmin carrying the sports bag finally finishing the practises for the day.

“According to the amount you eat you should be able to carry twice as heavy as this.” smiled junsu giving a hand to the boy while walking towards the parking lot.

“Creeeeee.....eeese!!”

As they reached the parking lot a loud sound of drifting tires was heard just as a vehicle parked beside the two boys. Dropping the bag at once changmin grabbed junsu's hand and started running just as the door of the white van opened in the same second.

“What- who was that?” asked junsu panting after they hid behind the short wall successfully, after confirming that no one saw them.

“Wait- they are leaving.” panted changmin peeking out above the wall.

After the men left both the boys came out of their hiding spot and looked around carefully before making another step.

Junsu couldn't believe how they actually escaped the men. They had run about a mile in those few seconds and he was sure it was the boy who dragged him this fast and not him by himself. “You're in.”

“Huh?”

“You can run this fast, so you're in. Who were those men, any idea?” junsu asked trying to make his breath even again.

Without replying changmin looked down at his feet. Maybe it was okay to reveal himself to the boy, he can be trusted he thought.

“So you know they were after you?” junsu asked in surprise, judging by the boy's expression.

“Yeah, they tried to kidnap me a few times before. That's why i had to come here in the first place.. But, looks like they've found me again.”

“Who are you actually?” junsu raised an eyebrow.

“I can't tell you,” changmin looked down again, “they asked me to keep it a secret, cuz i can't trust anyone that easily.”

Junsu nodded understanding the situation and started walking back towards the school without further questioning.

Yoochun couldn't believe where the boys had dissappeared so fast. He saw them walking towardas the parking lot and he followed in order to take the boy back home. After waiting for about ten minutes he felt so angry as he thought junsu might have gone home with that friend of him ditching him there alone. He got angrier when he saw the boys returning to the parking arena and picking up the bag they had left a few cars ahead, both tired and panting like they've just finished a marathon.

All throughout the ride-back yoochun never spoke a word with junsu and junsu somehow feeling the need to explain tried to start a conversation with yoochun but the boy was showing no interest in talking.

“Yoochun you're coming in?” asked junsu getting out of the vehicle, hoping the boy would at least spare some time to walk him to the door. He felt something so wrong with the way yoochun eyed him after the incident at the parking lot. He didn't want the boy to doubt him even if their relationship was whole a play, or was it? Junsu couldn't be sure anymore, he was getting this feeling everytime yoochun touched or hugged or kissed him during the past few weeks. It was like he was drawned to the feeling, it was like it wasn't fake anymore, it was like love.

“No it's getting late, i'll see you at college.” yoochun didn't try to hide the dissapointment in his voice anymore.

“Yoo.. Chunnie~ you spent the whole day waiting there for me, at least let me make you something to drink.” it was more like a pleading but junsu couldn't handle to let go of the boy now, not when he was this angry at him.

Hearing the boy call him ‘chunnie’ yoochun couldn't but agree with the boy. After all he was waiting all day to have some private time with the boy so letting go of it because of a stupid doubt in his head would be such a waste, most importantly when the boy was still in his uniform and tired enough to give in to any of his naughty wishes.

Both the boys went inside the house to find out that jaejoong hasn't still come home, maybe because they require some more time to finish the so called ‘project ’.

After pouring some orange juice for the both of them junsu excused himself to go and change into a more comfortable outfit, so picking the bag up he started towards the stairs.

Seeing the boy was going to change the clothes and keep a full stop to his wildest fantasies yoochun quickly grabbed the bag and offered to take it up for him before the boy could deny his offer. Reaching the bedroom junsu signalled yoochun to keep the bag on the ground at a side and watched him leaving the room before he turned around and grabbed the hem of the shirt taking his time to take the shirt off of his tired body.

“Not so fast baby.”

Junsu was startled by the hands, that came from behind and suddenly grabbed his own hands pulling them down with the shirt preventing him from taking the shirt off. He felt the hands going up along his belly and chest through his shirt, touching everywhere teasingly. Junsu felt his breath quickened the second yoochun slipped his hand inside the shirt slowly, gracing his abs and going higher while he felt soft lips touching behind his ear.

“Yoochun, at the parking lot, there- there were some men trying to get that boy..aaahh!” junsu couldn't but moan softly when a hand reached his chest ghosting around his but not touching it exactly.

“We had to run..nghh, they were searching for us..ughhmm..” junsu closed his eyes when he felt yoochun nuzzling his neck but not kissing, he tried to turn around his body and face yoochun, but yoochun didn't let him turn around and his hands kept him stuck in place.

“Sshh..i believe you baby..” yoochun whispered withdrawing his hands from under the boy's shirt and circling his waist while grinding into him, again slowly as possible.

“Chunnie..” junsu couldn't handle the tease anymore. He knew yoochun was taking revenge on him for being too close with changmin at college. Yoochun still didn't touch him the way he wanted him to touch him, and he didn't kiss him yet, either.

Grabbing the hands that circled him, junsu quickly pulled yoochun more towards the bed and fell down on it pulling yoochun over him. Yoochun stared into junsu's eyes a little and pressed their lips softly together. Not nor . Junsu was so dissapointed, he grabbed yoochun's neck and deepened the kiss leading his way in yoochun's mouth at once.

After a while yoochun withdrew from the kiss and pulled junsu's shirt up kissing the skin of his belly slowly. He reached higher and higher and started to and bite the soft skin of his chest. He around the s and even blew hot breath on them but never touched them.

“Chunnie..ahhhm..” junsu was so frustrated that yoochun wasn't treating him the way he wanted and continuously kept ignoring his s. He tried to rub himself against yoochun but yoochun lifted himself up making junsu whine in agony.

Taking a decision junsu suddenly flipped them over getting on top of yoochun and grabbed his head forcing it into his chest. Yoochun had no other choice but to take the junsu was offering him to take into his mouth and on it harshly.

“Chunnie..aaahh..ahhh!” junsu was so impatient he started to rub himself forcefully on yoochun not caring he was dead tired, driving both of them insane with lust.

Feeling his limit reaching soon yoochun decided it's time for the real punishment and flipped them over again pulling the boy's shirt over his head and removing his own he started grinding on the boy in a crazy speed while they both moaned in sync feeling the pleasure building in them once again.

“Aaah..chun..ahhh..aaah!!”

“Su..aahh..ahhh..AAAH!”

They both reached their together and started panting together to catch their breaths enjoying the warmth of each other. Yoochun so wanted to have the boy then and there seeing him in this state but he knew the poor boy won't be able to take it after all the tiredness that engulfed him throughout the day and truth enough he felt junsu breathing softly and rhythmically, already in his sleep.

*******