03. Until The End of Time (PG-13)

The School of Memories

A boy was running through the corridor, he was panting, probably being late for the class.

After a few more turns he came to a hallway where a grand piano stood by the side.

“I am freaking lost!” he hissed to himself, not believing he could do this to himself on his very first day.

“Are you lost?” a deep gentle voice came from above, from the stairway.

“No! Err..yes, maybe.” the boy looked up to see a senior student with a slightly over-grown hair, climbing down the stairs towards him.

“This place is not that huge for a boy of your age to get lost actually.” the boy smiled gently staring down the steps. The boy was tall and handsome with a heart warming smile on his handsome face.

“I..I.. I'm still new here, and..and.. this place is obvioulsy huge.” winced the boy in a dolphine like voice which made the elder boy's face light up with a wide grin.

“What do you have now, i'll walk you there.” the boy offered now standing on the same floor as the younger boy.

“Professor.. Minho he is-”

“First floor, second hall to the right, which means we have to climb back up.”

“No no, don't bother, i think i can find the place. Thank you..” the younger boy flashed one of his angelic smiles towards the elder one, which made his heart skip a beat.

With that he rushed up and out of the hallway, leaving a wide eyed boy in the middle of the hallway. ‘What's this feeling’ Slowly he reached his shivering hand above his heart, and taking a quick glance at the place where the younger boy had dissapeared, he started walking away.

Reaching the upper most half of the stairway the boy stopped, panting again, he was tired of all the running he did all the morning. He couldn't see the elder boy now so taking a deep breath he leaned his hand on the wall. The same second he noticed the line of framed pictures hung along the staircase wall. To his surprise on the last picture there sat the boy he met before, and the details underneath the picture revealed that he is the head prefect of the school from current year to the present.

A few days after the seniors' exams had finished, xiah, the name they had given for the dolphine voiced boy, was writing on the project his professor had asked him for.

He kept his head low thinking hard when he felt some foreign presence near him, a soft lock of hair brushing against his forehead, that's what he felt. At once he looked up to find the boy, the head prefect as he learned later was leaning above the desk to his level, his hands on both side of the desk.

“You're writing something?” the boy flashed a goofy smile to him careful not to break the close proximity between them.

The boy nodded his head looking at the mesmerizing black orbs of the older boy. ‘his hair smells like sugar candy!’ xiah couldn't but wonder.

“Micky, if you could keep your distance from my baby brother” a hand pushed the boy gently away from xiah. “Here you go baby, straight from ia.” the beautiful tall boy placed a box of sweets on the desk, to much of xiah's joy who started exploring the box at once, forgetting about the boy in front completely.

“Your baby brother?” Micky started with a voice filled with surprise, “Howcome you've never told me about him? I thought we were friends, youngwoong.” he pouted.

“Stop being so childish! Now i'm here i'm gonna take good care of you baby,” the boy turned from micky to xiah, a soft smile on his face, “I talked with our parents already, you're gonna move in with me till you finish your studies.”

Xiah sqeaked in happiness and murmered something through his filled mouth, making his brother, youngwoong want to ruffle his hair.

To xiah, it's been weeks since he last saw his brother, who went to the foreign continent with his father on business matters, until yesterday morning when he came back home. But soon the boy went back to the city house where he lived, near to the school.

“Ohmy! youngwoong-shi, i'm xiah-shi's best friend, my name is max and xiah-shi told me you will bring him a lot of sweets” smiled the newcomer boy slipping his hand casually through the box.

*******

The days and weeks passed by so quickly and with every day passed by micky was finding more time around the boy, totally obvious to the younger boy that the sudden change in atmosphere around him.

“Dinner tonight, at my place!”

“Can't, i have a project to finish”

“What about breakfast? ” ‘alright a stupid question.’

“Too early, hyung cooks me anyway”

For a moment the boy would hang his head low and walk away but the next day,

“Theatres tonight! They're showing an awesome play.” he would flash the pair of tickets in the boy's face. “Then a walk on the beach under the moon light and then dinner, at my place!”

Xiah would always wonder about the dreamy and excited look in the boy's eyes, but he couldn't but turn it down.

It wasn't long after the xiah's rejection that the incident happened.

“Oh boy, i forgot to tell you before. Me and Uknow-shi are going out tonight,” Youngwoong said and blushed immediately. “You could stay at his house until we come from the theatres.” he added quickly.

Xiah didn't protest, staying with Uknow-shi's parents couldn'd be as bad as staying at home alone.

Reaching the front porch, they were welcomed by a handsome man, coming outside the house. “Oh our xiah-shi is here today,” The handsome boy flashed a warm gentle smile. “Go inside, micky will take good care of you until we come back. You know my brother already right.”

Well this was totally unexpected by the younger boy. He had just rejected the boy's feelings a few days ago and now he has to spend the night at his house. Entering the house he closed the door extra slowly like if being afraid of to wake any sleeping creatures up.

“Oh you're here,” the elder boy muttered, hurt still evident in his beautiful eyes, though he tried so hard to hide it in a cheerful tone.

“I.. Err.. Hyung asked me to.. and i didn't-”

“It's okay, make yourself home. You know we could always be just friends ” the boy flashed a gentle smile his voice full of hope, anticipating the other one's answer. ‘Friends at least.’he hoped. “Unless you lose control and jump me tonight, of course.” he added jokingly, keeping his cool making the younger boy smile in return.

The night went by slowly with the two boys chatting and playing some card games and then having dinner. The dinner, he so anticipated once to have alone with the boy, that came just after his rejection, unfortunately. Micky thought to himself, a sad smile on his face.

It was bed time already and micky had just finished cleaning the table.

“They won't be coming anytime sooner, you go upstairs and sleep in my room” micky stated, making xiah frown.

“But where would you sleep then?”

“Here, on the couch. Uknow doesn't like me kicking around in his bed at night” micky laughed imagining the possible horrible situation with his brother.

“You can sleep with me.” oh-oh! Too late for a take back, he understood from micky's widened eyes. “I mean if there's no other proper place for you to sleep, i won't mind to share the bed with you.. it's better than letting you sleep on the couch.” he added quickly.

The two boys went up to the room and after ten minutes they were both lying on their backs, on the same bed, under the same sheet, staring at the ceiling until the sleep comes looking for them.

“How do you know they won't come any sooner” xiah broke the awkward silence.

“Because it was happening for the last few months.” micky turned his head slightly to watch over the boy's reaction. “They would go out and come home all tired and worn out.. i have no idea what they're upto.” he said in a careless low voice acting dumb.

That was an unexpected news for sure, specially at a time like this. Xiah felt his breath quickened the second the older boy's voice penetrated his ears. His voice was so deep and unique, able to send chills down someone's spine, specially when heard in a situation like this, silent and alone. Xiah wondered why he didn't feel this way before, the way he feels for the boy now. He was panting softly now and tried to sleep away the feelings rushing to his mind by closing his eyes. He knew, if micky kept staring at him any longer, he will be caught, his feelings will get caught.

The sudden shift in the bed made the younger boy widen his eyes. The next thing he knew was the older boy was above him pinning him down on the bed and the boy's head coming dangerously close towards him. Xiah was feeling numb and he chose to close his eyes and drawn in the sensation when he started to feel the boy's soft lips along his neck.

The boy kept placing butterfly kisses along the younger boy's neck and shoulder, up and down, a few minutes when suddenly,

“I'm sorry.. i can't handle myself anymore, i'm sorry” he whispered softly. The younger boy could only give him a slight glance through his half lided eyes when the older boy started attacking his lips at once.

Going down he started to on the boy's collarbone and adam's apple making the boy underneath him to clench his fists on his shoulders, pulling him further down.

“mmm..ughhh..mmm..”

Xiah was trying hard to collect himself when he felt his cloth being shifted revealing his chest and a pair of warm lips started gracing his chest stubbornly without even asking for his permission.

“Aaaah...mmm..hhh..AHHHH!”

The younger boy let out a loud moan when he couldn't compose himself feeling the older boy and on his mischievously. He could only hold on the boy's head tightly and force him down to his body asking for more, while the older boy kept pleasing him while rubbing on him continuously.

“mmm..mmm..mm..” the older one moaned, enjoying himself on the boy's .

Xiah kept massaging on micky's soft hair and moaned sofly while micky shifted through the shaft of his chest kissing his way to the other while his hands kept making wonders on the boy's body. around the and on it harshly he earned a good amount of pleasurable moans from the younger boy underneath him.

“mmhh..errmm..ahhhh!”

The mewls turned into growls and the night turned into ecstasy, making the two boys drawn into each other deeply and finally their souls became one. Like if finding the missing half of your soul the boys fitted into each other so perfectly. One thing they knew for sure, that their souls were bound to each other from the beginning of time and will be bound to each other until, the end of time..

*******

ToBeContinued>>>