13. I Forgive You

The School of Memories

"Here we go Junsu-ah! "

Beamed Yunho, carefully placing Junsu onto the wheelchair. It was Jaejoong's idea to take the boy outside the hospital room for a walk. He knew well, how depressed Junsu was getting limiting his self onto a bed and a wheelchair. The doctors had also assured that it will be good for the boy's health to have some fresh air and a change in atmosphere.

"Don't you ever even think about stepping out of the wheelchair okay Junsu-ah!" warned Jaejoong seeing the extra happy face of his best friend.

"You need to heal your leg before doing anything. " grabbing his messenger bag from on top of the table, he added quickly, seeing the boy frown on his comment.

The frown turned into a smile just as the three of them reached the garden area around the hospital arena leading them into the walking tracks that led them towards the amazing lake view.

The morning was very calm and quiet as it wasn't yet the visiting hours and except for a few joggers here and there it was a really peaceful arena for a walk this early in the morning.

They were taking a turn towards the lake just when the voice of someone from a distance made them stop disturbing the calmness of the atmosphere.

"Can I join in?"

The Three looked at the direction of the voice just as Yunho shouted back at it. "Hurry up Yoochun-ah!"

"Am I late?" asked Yoochun smiling after the short run towards the three and carefully lifted his gaze towards the boy in the wheelchair. "How are you feeling now Junsu-ah?"

After the quick conversation the boys again started walking towards the banks of the lake enjoying the sweet morning weather.

"Junsu-ah, want some ice cream? wait we'll be back soon!" before Junsu could deny the offer,Jaejoong quickly grabbed Yunho by his arm and went away leaving the two boys to themselves.

If there's anything that Yoochun has understood since the time he met Junsu today, is that the boy's not that happy about his presence, or so he thought, as he knew that the boy has got enough and more reasons to treat him the way he does. And therefore he always tried his best to keep his distance from the boy not wanting to bother him anymore.

Waiting for their friends to come, Junsu watched Yoochun silently, who was throwing rocks at the water in his own world and couldn't but go back to the conversation he had with Jaejoong a few days ago. He knew very well that Jaejoong is always right.

"Yoochun-ah.."

Hearing the voice, Yoochun threw the remaining rocks into the water and dusting off his hands walked back to the boy sitting in the wheelchair.

Looking at the returning figure Junsu felt guilty for what he was going to do. He looked down at his own self, his white bandages and the wheelchair. Can he be that selfish to him, can he be that selfish to Yoochun?

"What is it Junsu-ah? "

Yoochun could see that Junsu was hesitating so he walked even further towards the boy and tried to look into his eyes.

"Can you love me again Yoochun-ah? "

Junsu didn't know where he got the courage to ask this but soon after he regretted it and for an instant he hoped that Yoochun haven't heard any of it.

He knew that he wasn't that lucky as he felt Yoochun coming even closer to him after a while so he prepared himself for the worst.

"I can't love you again Junsu-ah.. I can't because-"

"It's okay Yoochun-ah-"

"No wait, you have to hear me out Junsu.." bending towards the sitting boy Yoochun placed his hands firmly onto the boy's shoulder. "I can't love you 'again' because I haven't stopped loving you since first sight yet Su-ah.."

Cupping the boy's cheeks and making him look up to his eyes Yoochun spoke confidently,"How can I love you 'again' when I'm already still in love with you? "

The time flew by in an instant and the next thing they realised was that they were in each other's arms engulfed in each other's warmth and kissing each other like there's no tomorrow.

"Ahem hmm!"

Hearing the disturbing coughs both the boys let go of each other and looked behind them just to find Yunho and Jaejoong all red in their faces, waiting for them to return to the hospital room.

"That must be our long lost ice creams." Asked Yoochun sarcastically, seeing Jaejoong zipping something into his messenger bag.

"Of course not you idiot, they are called binoculars, used to spy on your distant enemies."

Reaching the room again Yoochun carefully lifted the boy onto the bed and hugged him tight, taking his time to inhale the boy's sweet fragrance. He was about to kiss Junsu again when he felt the boy was hesitating due to some uninvited presence inside the room.

"OUT!!"

"Look how they treat us when we set the things up for them!" exclaimed an angry Jaejoong not believing that Yoochun is kicking them out this harshly.

"Should've kept him dumb the way he was.." muttered Yunho in utter disappointment while being dragged out of the room by a furious Jaejoong.

Feeling happy that they are alone in the room once again, Yoochun was about to return to the kiss when he noticed that Junsu was giving him a cold stare.

"We have some things to solve first don't we Yoochun? " continued Junsu in his cold tone. "Start with why didn't you come and see me in the first place."

"I'll tell you that, but first tell me what Yuri was doing here? Inside your room!" answered Yoochun in a similar cold tone.

"Oh how dumb can you be Yoochun-ah?"

"When I came to see you that day.. the nurse said that you were with your girlfriend so I.." continued Yoochun hope fully, giving his best puppy eyes into the question. "So I thought you wouldn't want to see me again, is that true Su~ah?"

"Dumb as always! How can I stop her if she wants to see me you pumpkin head? And for your information, she never hurts me much less push me into the wall like you do!" blamed Junsu crossing his arms, getting annoyed at Yoochun's childish behaviour.

"Oh look how cute the dolphin is when he's mad!" smiled Yoochun sending his arms around the pissed boy trying to hug him ignoring his objection.

"Su~ah.. I'm really sorry for what I did to you, I hated myself for doing that to you. That day when I thought l lost you for ever.. I wished I could die.." paused Yoochun feeling the guilt strike him once again. "So can my dolphin forgive me for this once?"

"I'm not a stupid dolphin! I swear I kill that Jaejoong!"

"Come here little dolphin boy," smiled Yoochun, finally getting control over the angry boy and pulled him into his arms with some effort. "So you are saying that you didn't tell the nurse that she's your girlfriend?"

"Dumb head!"

"Tell that again and I swear I'll kiss the daylight out of you! " warned Yoochun in a dangerously calm tone.

"DUMB PUMPKIN HE-pfftt.. ................mm...........................mmh"

"Warned you!"

Announced Yoochun, finally pausing to catch some breath after the long lingering kiss he just had by force. Smiling at the boy's stubborn behaviour as expected, Yoochun again went back to continue the kiss along the boy's neck driving both of them senseless as he promised.

He wasn't sure for how long they did make out but Yoochun knew the boy must be feeling really tired after this all and he also knew the boy needs to rest to get well soon.

"Rest a bit now Suie~ " muttered Yoochun after a while, releasing Junsu from his hold so he could rest in bed more properly, only to find the boy already been sleeping in his arms.

"Forgive me Su, for everything that has happened to you.. and him.." whispered Yoochun dragging the comforter over the sleeping boy and sat on the bed beside him recollecting the memories about Xiah and Micky he has already gained.

"I won't lose you again Su.." turning back to take a look at the boy before leaving the room, Yoochun was sure he heard the boy mutter something in his sleep..

"I forgive you Micky"

________________________________________________ Thank you to all my readers^^ I feel really guilty for not been able to post the chapter on time *bows* This might not be the last chap as I'm deciding to write an epilogue to this as well. Comments are loved~