05. Digging Your Own Grave

The School of Memories

“Like i said, it was so just stupid.”

“Shut up junsu, it was romantic and-”

“And lame and idiotic!”

Junsu was argueing with jaejoong while descending the stairs. Jaejoong jumped to the ground and watched as the younger boy kept proving his point while stepping down.

“If you want me to watch some movie with you again, make sure it's not a stupid one.” junsu stated and turned left leaving the stairs, just to get stuck at the point with someone's chest, coming from the opposite side.

Yoochun took a step forward leaving junsu no time to change his direction but to step back. A step and another step, junsu stepped back until yoochun broke the cold eye contact and walked away on his own path.

“What was that about?” jaejoong asked watching the retreating figure.

“I don't know, he's started giving me some attitude for the last few days, just like when he was at highschool,” junsu smirked. “but i think he's afraid when you are around me.”

*******

Yoochun walked straight into the cafetaria and sat down next to yunho.

“Everything's ready for the party. Wines, beers, music, DJ and..guests.” yunho showed the already ticked list to yoochun, who seemed to be thinking hard over something.

“Everything's not ready, something is missing.” yoochun whispered and began thinking. He was sure they've missed something important in the process.

Suddenly yoochun smiled widely. “How could i've missed the fun!” he grabbed an empty invitation card from yunho's hand and began scribbling down, he watched yunho's face for a while and smirking grabbed another card from him and did the same.

After that both the boys started heading back to the class, with a confused yunho and an excited yoochun.

“Tomorrow night at my place!” yoochun slammed the invitation cards in his hands on the desk, where the younger boy was sitting to, applying a goofy smile on his face.

Junsu was so familiar with this kind of gentleness from yoochun from his earlier experiences therefore, before doing anything he searched for the reaction on jaejoong's face who sat beside him.

“You too are welcomed,” yoochun quickly placed the other card on the desk beside junsu, in front of jaejoong, with a faltering expression on his face. “Due to yunho's undying request.” he added in order to make some excuse, since his earlier encounters with jaejoong wasn't that pleasant.

“Thank you so much for inviting but we-”

“We will come.” jaejoong cut off junsu mid sentenced to the surprise of the younger boy.

“Good then, we'll see you tomorrow. But if you don't show up i'll get it as you got something personal with us.” yoochun faked a pout at junsu who was expressionless at the moment and smiled, things are going well according to his plans.

“What was that, about my undying request?” asked yunho confused when they sat at the back of the class. “I thought you're not gonna invite them since you dislike them.”

“I needed an excuse to invite the karate kid, and by the way you looked at him the past few days i thought you'd be glad if he comes around.” muttered youchun making yunho widen his eyes from shock.

“And to your information, i don't dislike them, i'm just curious about what they're gonna do now, you know how much i love challenges. ” smiled yoochun with an evil look on his face. “I'm gonna make them pay.”

*******

After another tiring day jaejoong and junsu went back to their shared apartment. The next day was a holiday and also the day of yoochun's house warming party. None of the boys wished that it would become saturday so soon.

“Remind me why should i do this again.” whined junsu picking up his elegant black shirt from the bed, which jaejoong had ordered him to wear for the party that's just hours apart.

“Because, whatever plan he cooks to bring us down, we should manage to face and overcome it, to show them who we are. Otherwise we'll look like cowards.” jaejoong explained for the hundredth time and picked up his cloth to get dressed.

Half an hour later both the boys were all ready for the big show and junsu giving the final touch to his bangs up hair looked at his reflection in the mirror. “God i'm so hot!” he murmered making jaejoong couldn't but giggle at the childish self-praising compliment.

The ride to yoochun's mansion wasn't that long and the place could be easily recognized with the hundreds of vehicles parked in the parking beside the house.

“Look who's here!” beamed yoochun seeing the entering pair of guests. He took a whole minute just to gaze at the brown haired boy. The black shirt surely emphasizing the amazing figure of a sportsman, and the few buttons undone at the top giving a fair amount of view to a person at yoochun's height. And that nice shaped behind-

“Ahem! hmm!”

Yoochun getting back to reality with yunho's sudden warning took his eyes away from the boy's body before it would roam further down.

“Make yourselves comfortable and have fun people! We'll be in a minute.” he smiled giving jaejoong a slight tap on the shoulder because he was unsure of his own reaction if he was to touch the hot boy before him. With that both yoochun and yunho walked away to welcome the newly arrived guests.

The party went on smoothly and casually for a while when the drinks started to be served among the groups of young men gathering around.

“Oppa! Isn't that our hot soccer captain back at high school?” asked the cheerful girl in a white mini skirt sitting across from yoochun. She was tracing yoochun's gaze, who was now sitting on the grand leather sofa with yunho and others, eyeing a certain someone across the dance floor and sipping on his wine calmly. He has been doing this for a while in the school, the reason he didn't know.

Yoochun sighed. ‘This can't be good.’ he knew the girl so well to know her intentions by the tone of her voice. But wait why would he care, it's not like he's a girl or something having a crush on the soccer captain right?

“Oppa i'll talk with you later, now i'm going to get a bit busy.” with that the girl flashed a knowing smile and took a bee line towards the two boys standing across the dance floor.

As soon as the girl intruded their conversation jaejoong excused himself to go to the washroom leaving junsu to flirt with the girl all by himself, the normal way he would deal with any other girl who was trying to hit on him. ‘Keep your cool and flirt back.’ that's what jaejoong would say.

Unknown to him two other boys were watching the scene with much curiosity, and if you looked closely you could see the steam coming out of one's ears.

“Junsu oppa..” the girl whined cutely roaming her hand further down on the boy's chest undoing another button at once, making him feel cold sweat forming on his neck. He quickly grabbed the wandering hand and without showing any panic whispered softly. “Not here.. sweety.”

Taking the hint or so she thought, she grabbed his hand and pulled towards the empty corridors of the house. By now junsu was so sure that the girl was drunk so having no other choice and using his brains he quickly pushed the girl into one of the rooms and escaping her hold in a quick struggle locked the door from outside trapping her in. He leaned on the door panting softly and in the middle of the loud thuds on the door behind him he felt a shadow above him.

“What are you doing here?”

A deep baritone voice made his heart skip a beat at once. “I.. I was-”

“Let me guess, trying to woo my guests?” yoochun didn't know why he felt this way but he felt so pissed at the boy's behaviour, specially when he was standing in front of him, clothes dishevelled and hair a mess. He looked closely at the slightly undone shirt of the boy and felt the hormones rushing in his blood stream at once. Although yoochun has drunk a fair amount tonight he was still sober enough to identify the feels and needs filling in him, he was intoxicated by the boy.

The next thing happened was unexpected for both the boys. Yoochun closed the gap between them pinning the boy back into the door and crashed their lips together. Junsu taking his time to understand what's going on pushed yoochun away from him at once punching him across the face. Yoochun held his cheek out of pain and regained his balance at once, anger shining in his black orbs. He looked at the boy and with a much greater force crashed their lips once again this time, deepening the kiss at once. He made sure to grip the boy's hands so tightly at his sides giving him no chance to fight back and kissed him senseless.

Junsu was feeling helpless in yoochun's hold cuz no matter what he was stronger than him and yoochun's tongue dominating his was a total distraction to fight back. And not to mention the butterflies flying in his stomach when yoochun started to move and grind against him.

When yoochun was finally done with his lips and had burried his head into the open slit of his shirt ing it some more, junsu gave in for a moment enjoying the pleasure and warmth created by the two bodies colliding when suddenly,

“Oops! S-sorry i was searching for the washrooms.” the girl flew away at once hiding her blushing face.

“Next time you even think about something like this, you're gonna be so dead you drunkard!” junsu regaining his state of mind, got out of the other's grip pushing him away.

Yoochun felt so dissapointed that he couldn't continue what he started when the boy took his chance and escaped him. He was sure that the boy did gave in to him for a moment at least.

On the other side junsu was looking for jaejoong who was nowhere to be found. He knew jaejoong had a professional level of alcohol tolerance unlike him, so he didn't worry much. When he finally found him the party was starting to get dismissed so they drove back home after a while. Throughout the drive junsu noticed the sudden change in jaejoong's behavior but didn't intend to ask right away.

*******

“So did my plans work?” asked yoochun while bidding goodbyes to a bunch of old friends. In his head he begged the answer would be a ‘no’ but seeing yunho nod his head hesitantly his heart sank a bit. He knew the boy would hate him forever from now on, but what could he do, falling for the boy at first kiss wasn't even in the original plan. Heck there wasn't a plan to kiss the boy to begin with. He knew it was too late to turn back and he had already digged his own grave in this matter.

*******