14. Home..

The School of Memories

"So this is the plan... We work according to it and we win it!"

"That's for sure, It's an amazing plan hyung you're a genius!"

"Of course he's genius since he's My junsu."

Both the boys turned their heads to see the intruder who was clearly disturbing their conversation out of nowhere.

"Yoochun hyung you shouldn't be here, we were discussing some important thing." protested changmin knowing for sure that yoochun will never leave the captain alone now to continue on their discussion.

"Shut up minnie, are all the cousins on earth stupid like this?" mocked yoochun sitting on the grass beside junsu and leant in slowly, in order to rest his head on junsu's lap.

"Yoochun-ah~ we were having some important discussion, so could you please.." Stated junsu carefully, reminding the happy little boy on his lap that this game is important to him once again.

"What! You're pushing me away because of some stupid game Su? I can't believe this!" Exclaimed yoochun angrily not believing his ears.

"It's not a stupid game! And of course I'll choose my 'stupid' game over anything, so please.. " Junsu objected at once though getting into a trouble with yoochun was the last thing on his mind.

"Fine, go play on your precious game; get old and die alone too, don't ever talk to me again! I'm done with you." Before getting his way out from the two boys yoochun blurted out in great disappointment, freeing the anger boiling inside of him.

"What's wrong with him today.." changmin muttered out his surprise watching over the retreating figure of his cousin.

"I've no idea. Anyway we don't have any time to think about those, let's find the others!"

***

"Woooaaah! Junsu~aah! Another goal baby!!! "

Jaejoong was shouting his heart out from the pavilion when yunho came behind him with a bottle of mineral water.

"You played awesome today Jae, here have some it'll boost you up." handing the bottle to the tired jaejoong who just got off of the ground in exchange to the extra player, both the boys went to sit at the edge of a row watching the final minutes of the match getting closer.

"Where's yoochun didn't see him for the rest of the day.. " asked jaejoong realizing that yunho was alone for the first time unlike most of the times he comes with yoochun to watch them play.

"He didn't stay today. He said he broke up with junsu this morning," laughed yunho predicting what might've possibly happened between the two. "for the hundredth time this week I think."

"Oh god this two! why are they still fighting over a box of chocolate!"

The boys had to stop their conversation just as the referee signalled a corner kick for the home side.

Within a second the ball was kicked high up on air and..

"GOAL!! "

With the whistle to end the game the ground turned out to be a one sea of blue shirts, gathering around the hat trick hero; the man of the match tonight, Kim Junsu.

"Got late than I thought.." excusing himself for being late junsu joined jaejoong and yunho who were waiting for him, only after he succeeded in bidding goodbyes to the oh-so-excited changmin after promising a thousand things.

"Junsu-ah are we going straight home or do you want to see yoochun first? Or we can skip that to tomorrow morning if you're tired now."

"What's with yoochun is he not well?" Confused by jaejoong's sudden question, junsu turned towards yunho at once, to make sure yoochun is alright.

"Well.. actually.." Seeing jaejoong wink at him yunho understood the hint at once. "Oh yes! He went home early since he got a sudden fever this morning."

"I checked a few times I think it's getting worse." Yunho added further faking a worried look. "You know never taking his medicine on time."

***

"How dare he.. "

Yoochun gritted at his own reflection on the mirror and started brushing up his teeth twice the speed he normally does.

If there's one thing he hated the most that would be when junsu ignores the rest of the world due to his game and yoochun would never try to hide his dislike at times like these. Today was just another incident.

Getting ready to bed a little earlier than usual, still in his white wifebeater yoochun was climbing down the staircase to inform the butler when suddenly he heard the sound of a vehicle being parked in front of the mansion.

"Young master, master junsu is here to see you. Shall I ask him to come straight up?"

The butler who came hurrying, waited for yoochun's response who was already halfway down the staircase.

"No, tell him I'm asleep and ask him to go." Feeling angry remembering the previous incident yoochun ordered at once turning back to go upstairs.

"Really? You don't seem asleep though."

Hearing the familiar voice yoochun stopped on the spot just as the butler left leaving him with the owner of the voice.

"Of course not, but you see I'm about to sleep." Replied yoochun sarcastically showing exactly that the visitor is not welcomed.

"I won't be taking long anyway, just wanted to see if you're okay." muttered junsu realizing it wasn't a good time to talk with a mad yoochun.

" 'Okay?' Well what did you think, that I'll suicide for you?" smirked yoochun sarcastically making his way towards the boy in blue uniform while eyeing him from head to toe. Maybe it's not that of a bad idea to have the boy in his house at a time like this, is it?

"No I mean yunho said you weren't well so I-" stuttered junsu suddenly realizing the change in yoochun's stare. It was the same stare that could send electricity down his spine yoochun was giving him.

"Seems like someone has made a fool out of you junsu." Yoochun couldn't but smile at his friends' thinking as he walked straight towards the boy all the while trying to control the sudden raise of hormones within him.

"Then if you're not sick I'll- I'll s-see you around then." Just realizing that it's too late as he had walked straight into the lion's den junsu was about to excuse himself when yoochun suddenly appeared in front of him smirking widely.

Being pushed on to the grand sofa junsu found himself helpless under yoochun when yoochun's hand started to travel along his body over the thin shirt.

"How sweet, still shivering like it's the first day." The more yoochun felt impatient the more he felt the need to tease the boy.

"I'm not! I was visiting sick but I forgot I was visiting a erted sick." Replied junsu defending himself at once. He surely didn't expect something like this when he decided to visit the sick yoochun, at least not tonight when he was dead tired.

Junsu knew the things would definitely go out of control when yoochun is full in charge of the situation but how the hell he would've predicted something like this? Not he could control yoochun anyways but still, he never wanted yoochun to know how helpless he gets in front of him.

"erted huh? " Replacing his hand with his mouth yoochun dragged junsu by the back of his head and started to kiss his shoulder towards the neck and from neck down to his chest and abs though the shirt. "Why always so angry at me?"

It was such a tease that yoochun was kissing the sensual parts of his chest not directly but through the fabric so getting irritated junsu pushed yoochun away harshly by hand at once without thinking twice. "Because you gave her chocolates!"

Taking it as an act of offense yoochun suddenly extended his left hand under junsu's head and caught the disturbing hand that was pushing him so that junsu was literally helpless with his right hand stuck under yoochun's body and the left held captive.

"That's a foul baby, you should get punished.." Whispering in his deepest voice yoochun suddenly slipped his free hand into junsu's shirt and started to touch and squeeze everywhere on his chest including the pinkish s that he didn't get the chance to taste yet. "Told you a hundred times they weren't for her, you should've just claimed what's yours."

"Ahh.. Yoochun-ah..enough.." Junsu could feel yoochun's hand playing miracles on his body. "How could I've known if it's mine?"

"I prefer 'Chunnie~' " Yoochun couldn't but pinch junsu's harder. "Me and my chocolates are always yours."

"Ahhh! Chunnie..please.."

Seeing junsu helpless and begging him yoochun quickly collected the boy in his arms and carried him to the bedroom.

As soon as they got in yoochun laid junsu on the mattress and took off his shoes along with the socks cause he knew once they start they won't stop for anything. Kissing along the exposed skin on junsu's thighs yoochun went up removing the boy's shirt and started on his at once.

"Aaah! ..mmmh! ... "

Abusing the till he and junsu both get satisfied from the yoochun went up to kiss junsu on the lips.

Shifting a few moments between and tasting each other's tongues yoochun felt junsu trying effortlessly to remove his wifebeater and touch underneath it so pulling off short he removed it and at once felt junsu's hands start exploring his body hungrily.

***

"Seems like everything's going well."

Smiling at yunho's comment jaejoong watched as junsu and yoochun came towards them hand in hand. It was a beautiful sunny morning after they've just finished the morning lectures so the ground was filled with idling students.

"So everyone's here, let's go and eat! It's my treat for the two of you." Said yoochun winking at yunho and jaejoong, silently thanking for what they've done.

"And I'll 'treat' you when we get back!" Warned junsu faking his anger at yunho for tricking him into yoochun's mansion the other night.

"And you too." he added at once seeing jaejoong laughing at his lover for being threatened by him.

"Why would you get angry at them baby, see how helpful they are.." Smiling at the stubborn junsu, yoochun turned towards the others. "Let's go before that food monster comes."

"Anybody looking for me?" Just as yoochun finished the sentence changmin came running towards them smiling widely.

"Oh minnie we were about to go search on you, let's go and eat!" smiling junsu suggested at once.

"Noway Su.. You know how troublesome he is, plus he eats a lot!" Yoochun tried to reason out his excuse to drop changmin.

"Chunnie don't be rude to him he's your cousin, and if I see you mistreat him again we are over understand?"

"Fine.." Pouting over junsu's threat yoochun surrendered at once. "But stay away from my junsu okay?"

"Yoochun!"

"Okay- it's okay if it's only once in a while."

Seeing how yoochun gets tamed by junsu like a kid, yunho, jaejoong and changmin couldn't but laugh at the couple while walking towards the restaurant.

"Jaejoong hyung.." called changmin while accepting a piece of kebab out of jaejoong's plate. "Why do I feel so familiar to eat with you all? I mean it's food, i never feel happy to share food with others."

"Who knows, maybe we all have been together like this before Min, maybe it's our destiny to be together." said jaejoong looking at the rest of the table where yoochun was feeding junsu and yunho holding his hand with a smile on his face. Changmin was correct, it really felt familiar, it felt home.. to be together.

-THE END-