Chapter 2

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]

CHAPTER 2 

[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  2612 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 [Second day]

It was break time and the bell rang, acknowledging the free time. Students dispersed out from their classrooms and scattered around the school building like homeless ants. 

Na Mi was grateful because a couple of girl had asked Na Mi to join them to the cafeteria. She didn't regret it because they were interesting, witty and she found their bickers had amused her. 

 "Jaemi! Don't you feel embrassed to Na Mi? Stop stealing my marshmallow!" The baby-faced with round eyes girl slapped the spectacles girl's hand away from her marshmallow. 

"Sara, just stop it. It's mine." Jaemi narrowed her tiny eyes as Na Mi couldn't help to burst out her laugh. She started to feel comfortable around them. Hearing Na Mi's laugh, they laughed along.

Suddenly, the cafeteria went silent which made them abruptly stopped laughing and looked around confusedly. They turned their head towards where the students were looking at only to find that 'The Statue' was walking into the cafeteria with his usual stoic face.

"For the first time in forever he finally entered this cafeteria during break time than his creepy music room." Sara mumbled as her eyes followed where Kai was walking. He walked to the drink counter and got him a drink with everyone's eyes on him.

"I know right? Maybe he was thirsty to death and he forgot to bring a drink?" Jaemi chewed on her lower lips. Na Mi stared at him and then dropped her eyes on the two bestfriends in confusion.

"Why? He had never gone to cafeteria?" Na Mi asked.

"Yeap. He only spent his break time inside the old and creepy music room that no one use it." Jaemi nodded.

"Our school has two music rooms actually... We often use the new music room at the fourth level of our school. The old one is the creepy music room behind the toilet which is no one dare to enter but he did. He is really strange." Sara stuffed a spoonful of mashed potato into .

"What's wrong with him? I mean that Kai guy." She decided to ask since people seemed to focus on him like he was some sort of an alien.

"The Statue? Oh, he is just weird and only knows to shut people out. Even the hottest girl in our school once cried because of him. He is scary." Sara explained with her eyes wide open.

 "The Statue?" Na Mi questioned at the creepy nickname.

"Yeah.. He is just like a statue. Even when everyone was laughing hardly because of the jokes, he didn't even smile! I wonder what will make him happy though. Seriously, I salute who will able to make him laugh or just crack a smile. But I don't think that's possible.." Sara waved her hand as she shook her head.

"Wow! So weird..." Na Mi gaped in disbelief. No wonder he didn't respond when she talked to yesterday. She thought he was just being arrogant because she was a new student, but Sara proved her wrong.

"Trust me, after a few days, you will ask the teacher to change your seatmate." Jaemi said before she stuffed her bread into her small mouth.

She stared at stoic Kai who was walking out the cafeteria with his drink in his hand. She began to wonder. 

            I don't know this kind of people exist in this world... I wonder what can make him smile...

"Is he often mad at people?" Na Mi tried to ask in case yesterday was the first time he mad. Who knows? It would be a nightmare for her.

"Wow. 'The Statue is mad' is the last thing we wanted to hear. You better don't disturb him or you will regret,"

"If I do?"

"You will regret,"

 

'I've done it really bad and I didn't get a scratch, though.'

'I know right? That's because I'm cool,'

'And he is wierd, not scary like people said,'

'That's because I'm awesome,'

'Okay, enough Na Mi,'

 

"Na Mi, let's drop the honorifics, can we? And let's be friends?" Sara asked with sparkling eyes, sincerity clearly shone in her large eyes. 

Na Mi snapped off her train of thoughts when she heard Sara. She beamed widely upon hearing her request.

That was what Na Mi wanted! Actually she had been thinking about this since the beginning because they seemed interesting and nice too. She wanted to make friends. She hated being lonely.

"Well, If you don't mind..." Jaemi added when Na Mi still silent before Na Mi snapped in joy. 

"Of course I don't mind! I'd love to! Thank you for asking me to be your friend! I've been waiting for you to ask this, you know that?" She grinned happily. 

"Aww... Let's do a group hug, then." Sara said before they went for a group hug as a sign of officially as friend. 

"Typical,"

A scoff greeted them as soon they broke their group hug. A gorgeous girl with long waivy hair stood beside their table while folding her arm in an arrogant manner. Not to mention her minions behind her also did the same. 

Na Mi looked up at them in confusion before the girl in front her started to speak,

"New, aren't you?" 

"Yeah.." Na Mi nodded. Somehow she had a bad feeling towards this girl by just looking at her actions. 

"I'm Min Ah, the most popular girl in this school." She introduced herself with arrogant tone as she flipped her hair making Na Mi cringed. She admitted Min Ah was beautiful, but that didn't mean she liked her. 

"Anyway, you know, you're pretty but of course I'm prettier, so you should hang out with us, not with these typical girls... Let's join us, I'm sure you'll be popular." Min Ah offered.

Sara and Jaemi were offended by Min Ah's words. They admitted Na Mi was beautiful, maybe she wanted to be friending with girls with the same level as her. Who are they when Min Ah is the hottest girl in this school? But Na Mi's answer really shocked them as they weren't expected it. 

"Thanks, but no. I prefer them more." Na Mi smiled as she answered it calmly making the two girls fangirling over her silently. 

"Oh, come on! You're not on their level, you should come with us." Min Ah insisted. 

Na Mi was getting annoyed with her. She hated people who treated someone based on their look. She hated people like Min Ah. 

"So what? They're cute what. It's up to me who I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter