Chapter 6

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 6 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 1704 [/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3] 

The pebbles flew away and dropped back onto the tar when Kai kicked them while walking on the way back home with Kyungsoo. Their walk was silent although they was walking side by side because they seemed to immerse in their own thoughts especiallly Kai. The image of Na Mi eating chocolate using chopsticks flashed in his mind which make him let out an amuse scoff. Before he abruptly blinked away that thoughts after realizing what he had been thinking.

Somehow he didn't know what had gotten into him. He admitted these past few days, he kept doing something that he never did before which he also couldn't understand. Just like just now, he smiled at school! He freaking smiled! Luckily no one saw his smile much to his relief. He was confused why did he smile at the first place just because of the kiss. Just mention about the kiss could made his ears turned colour.

It was just a dare and nothing to be bragged about but why was he behaving like that?

Well, maybe it was his first kiss so that was why he behaving like that.

To convince himself, he kept telling himself that he didn't smile but he was just did a mouth exercise to wipe away the feeling of her lips. 'Yes, Jongin. It was just a mouth exercise, don't worry.'  

"Is there anything happen today? You seemed in a good mood." Kyungsoo knew when Kai was in what type of mood even if he didn't show it through his expression. 

 Kai was flustered by the sudden question and as a reflect, he protested with a frown, "I didn't smile!"

Kyungsoo blinked repeatedly. "Who says you're smiling?" 

 Kai seemed to realise about that before he cleared his throat awkwardly and walked faster, leaving the dumbfounded boy behind. 

       Seriously, what had gotten into him?

 

■□■□■□■□

 

 Na Mi's old bicycle created up mess so she had to walk to school for today. She was walking alone while humming song with her hand gripped tightly around the sraps of her bag. At the T junction, she stumbled upon Kyungsoo and Kai who were also on the way to school. Kyungsoo beamed brightly and dragged Kai with him to walk with Na Mi. Na Mi smiled happily at that so she wouldn't be bored walking to school. Her eyes and Kai's met for a moment and the yesterday event flashed in her mind making her cheeks heated up. They averted their gaze away.

         "Hey, Na Mi! Let's walk together?" Kyungsoo offered. 

         "Sure! "

Na Mi flashed a toothy smile to him totally ignoring Kai's presence. Why not? She was really embarrassed and couldn't even looked into his eyes. She really regretted for kissing him.

Kyungsoo made Na Mi walked in between him and Kai which really much to Kai's dislike. He felt awkward because of yesterday and he wanted to avoid her as much as he can. 

So he walked faster leaving them behind and he ignored Kyungsoo's call. 

Na Mi took that as a sign of he was mad at her which really creeped her out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter