Chapter 4

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]

CHAPTER 4 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 1536 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

Kyungsoo muffled his cough in his palm as he looked at the time in his phone. It was 6.30 a.m. He really wanted to go to school but it seemed like his fever had not cooled down at bit. He sighed and rubbed his throbbing head as he leaned his back against the head of bed.

"Do you go to school?"

Kyungsoo looked up and found Kai who was in school uniform, ready to go to school at the door frame.

"I guess I won't. My head is still throbbing badly," Kyungsoo answered with a crack voice. 

Kai didn't say anything and closed the door.

"I wonder when he will change his behaviour," Kyungsoo mumbled.

Suddenly the door slung opened and Kai entered with a bowl of porridge. He was the one who cooked it because Kyungsoo's parent were not at home. He put the hot bowl on the nightstand.

"Eat well and don't forget your medicine," Said kai before he went out of the room.

Kyungsoo admitted he was indeed, a kind boy eventhough his behaviour was like that. Why not? He had lived with him for years.

■□■□■□

 

It was the last period of the day and it was unfortunately, the dreaded Physics. As expected, it was boring and dull. Everyone had their eyes tempting to close and their yawns threatening to emerge out of their mouth. Kai was included in the sleepy group but he had forced himself to stay up to avoid getting lectured by Mrs Ahn.

Meanwhile Na Mi had her elbow propped up on the table as her chin was resting on her palm. Her eyes that were pinned on her Physics textbook lazily rolled from side to side as she followed the words that were read by Mrs Lee. Her high-pitched voice droned on and on and yet, they failed in getting through Na Mi's head in this kind of situation where she was practically on her own little world, thinking about Sara's and Jaemi's words during break time yesterday.

 

- FLASHBACK -

 

"You think we don't know what you have done just now? Like wow! You freak me out." Sara exclaimed as soon as Na Mi came back from the class and sat beside her. 

Na Mi widen her eyes, with a horrified look because if they had known that was mean they had seen her gwiyomi. She didn't want that.

"You do?" She bit her lips.

"Yes." Jaemi nodded firmly.

Hearing that, a deep shade of pink sloqly crept on Na Mi's cheek, clearly embarrassed with them. "Haha let's forget about it, shall we? I know I was ugly that time—" 

 "No!! That's not the matter! The matter is you freaking do it to The Statue! Whoa.. I can't with this girl.." Jaemi said as she shook her head in disbelief because of her bravery. Seriously she had never thought that Na Mi would be this brave. Bravely did a gwiyomi song in front of The Statue. 

Meanwhile Na Mi didn't know why she found it funny on how people were so scared of The Statue until they would think she was brave and so on. She didn't feel anything so it shouldn't be considered as brave. She laughed out loud.

"Hey, It's nothing to be bragged on!"

 Sara and Jaemi dropped their jaw in disbelief. She was indeed, really brave. 

An imaginary light bulb popped on Sara's head.  

"Hey, what if we ask you to do something to him? Are you brave enough to do that?" Sara asked as her mind started to plan something. 

"Uhm... As long as 'that' something is not harmful to both of us, I'm on." 

"Of course it's not harmful! Do you think we're that cruel?" Jaemi slapped Na Mi's arm lightly which made her laughed at that. 

"Are you sure you're brave enough?" Sara asked again. 

"Like I've said, it's not I'm brave, I just don't feel anything with him, though. He's just like a boring and nerd  friend for me. Aish! why are you guys were so scared of him?" Na Mi frowned in confusion. He was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter