Chapter 11

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 11 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] 3176 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

 

"Guys! Just now I saw The Statue pulled Na Mi, into the creepy music room!" 

 The entire cafeteria gasped at the sudden announcement.

 Sara and Jaemi's face flashed with worries. No wonder she was nowhere to be seen! They had been waiting for her from just now but she still didn't appear. Who wouldn't worried? She was with THE STATUE. THE PERSON WHO THEY HATE AND AFRAID THE MOST. The creepy Statue who would do anything he wanted. 

The cafeteria suddenly turned chaos.

 

"God, I'm scared!"

 

"Gosh! What would he do to her!"

 

"No wonder she was nowhere to be seen!"

 

"Don't tell me The Statue also joined the bet?"

 

"Are you nuts? He didn't care about what is happening around him, though."

 

"What should we do, then?!"

 

"Stop him, of course!"

 

"But, how? None of us is brave enough to stop him! At last, we will be his victim!"

 

"Someone go and report to the discipline teacher!"

 

"I'll go, I'll go!"

 

■□■□■

 

Na Mi stared at the sleeping Kai who was in her arms apologetically. He fell asleep after he cried his eyes out just now. Poor him, his childhood memories was terrible and yet now people were hating on him, talking bad about him behind his back and cursing at him.

She felt bad for saying he was meany that was why he had no friends. God, she regretted saying such thing like that to him. He was affected, that was why he was like that; glaring and shouting at people who disturb him because since he was little he was treated badly. 

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Jongin..." She removed his hair that was covering his eyes by pushing it upwards by using her hands

Kai stirred because of the touch and slowly, he opened his puffy eyes. He really looked so innocent right now.  Suddenly, a sudden knocking on the door made Kai sat properly, away from her arms.

 

Knock knock knock

 

Both of them looked up at the door and exchanged a confused look. All these times, no one ever dared to even passed by this room, but now someone was knocking the music room door. Still confused, Kai got up and went to open the door with Na Mi trailing behind him. As soon as Kai opened the door, there was Mr Park, the discipline teacher with a bunch of students behind him were revealed in front of both of them.  While some other students were looking at the scene from other blocks, along the corridor. 

"Kim Kai-ssi, I got a report from the students that you're trying to do something bad to Na Mi, pulling her inside this room. Is it true?" Mr Park asked calmly, eying Na Mi since she was the victim. For him it didn't seem like Kai did something bad to her, though because she looked perfectly fine and not even with a terrified expression; her expression right now was rather confused.

Before Kai or Na Mi could say anything, the students behind Mr Park interrupted,

 

"It's really obvious, sir!"

 

"Yeah! Just got him suspended!"

 

"Or just kick him from this school!"

 

"The creepy old Statue who only knows to harm people,"

 

"Didn't he have something else to do beside scaring the out of students?"

 

"He's son of a ."

This time, it was Luhan who said that and from that moment, she really hated him. She glared at him with hatred feelings as other people still couldn't stop themselves from talking bad about Kai. For them, this was their opportunity to express their hatred towards The Statue since before this they couldn't do such things. How she wish she could shut up the students mouth. She's the one who was hurt by their cursing. 

 

"Crazy bastard,"

 

"He really look like a son of a , though."

 

"Didn't his parents teach him how to act normally? Just like a normal people?"

 

"YES, MY PARENTS DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT'S WHY I AM LIKE THIS!" Kai blurted out angrily with a trembling body. 

 

That made them stopped. 

 

Somehow his sentence succeed in making her heart felt like a sword plunging through her heart. She felt really bad and sad at the same time for Kai

 "I'm sorry, Mr Park." Kai mumbled and bowed slightly before he walked away.

 Na Mi's heart dropped seeing him like that. She really despised those students bad-mouthing him. She was about to ran to catch him but the discipline teacher stopped her, asking for explanation. 

She turned around as she calmed herself to not shout at the students face. With a hard eyes, she spoke,

"I swear to god that he did nothing to me. Even a SCRATCH. I'm the one who followed him here because I want to eat with him since he is my friend and my seatmate. You guys didn't want to befriend with him, okay. But you guys have no rights to stop me. And he is not that bad so stop bad-mouthing him because you guys knows nothing. I know he's the one who made you guys hate him, but at least, I beg you. Just keep your hatred feelings for yourselves, okay? And one more, If he did something bad at me, why his eyes are puffy but not me? Please, he's not that bad. Oh my God, I feel bad for him..." 

"Sir, I think you're convinced with my answer, can I go now?" She asked Mr Park and he nodded, satisfied with her answer.

"Next time, check first before jump into conclusion. Enough, everyone. Go back into your class!" Mr Park ordered and the students quickly retreated to their class respectively with their mouth couldn't stop talking about what had happened.

Soon after, 'The-Statue-cried-because-his-eyes-were-puffy' became the hot topic among the students.

 

■□■□■□

 

"I heard about Kai cried? Is it true?" Kyungsoo asked as they walked together on the way back home. 

It was raining, seemed like the wheather also understood her feelings right on the moment. Luckily Kyungsoo spared an umbrella inside his locker, so she could lodge along with him to go back together. Kai had taken his leave after the scene. He had asked principal's permission to go back home early with typical excuse; not feeling well. When Na Mi entered her classroom, she was left dissapointed when she found his seat was empty with no books, no bag and no him. That's why she was not in mood right now. She was worrying over Kai condition.

Na Mi sighed, "Yeah..."

"Maybe he missed his noona too much..." Kyungsoo said apologetically, feeling pity for him because he never seen him cry; Kai the expressionless brat and now he cried. He must be missing his noona so bad.

"Right..." Na Mi replied soullessly which made Kyungsoo turned to look at her worriedly.

"Are you okay, Na Mi?" 

"No, I just feel bad that people thought of him bad when the thing is he did nothing to me! I'm at fault actually. I feel bad for him.."

Kyungsoo nodded, agree with her. "He is a kind boy actually... I know he wouldn't do anything bad other than being mean. I know him for years, though. I feel bad for him too..."

The moment Kyungsoo finished his sentence, they just walked in silence since Na Mi was like deep in thoughts, still worrying over Kai. Only the sound of the raindrop falling onto their umbrella could be heard.

Kyungsoo didn't like seeing Na Mi like that. Na Mi,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter