Chapter 12

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 12 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]  3576 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

Kai slumped his on his bed in dissatisfaction at Na Mi's and Kyungsoo's order to wait in his room while they were cooking. According them, it didn't call a surprise if he go and watch them cooking. He tried to argue but they left him no choice but to just wait in this room doing nothing. 

Whatever, he was going to sleep and didn't want to wake up until tomorrow.  Serve them right!

He was about to put his head on his pillow but he stopped when he saw Na Mi's phone that was being left on his bed. He had the smug look on his face before he grabbed the phone. Punching the button, the screen lighted up revealing her selca as her wallpaper. Great. No password. He unlocked the screen.

Okay. Firstly, he need to save his phone number first.

He tapped the 'add new contact' and save his number as Prince Kim Kai and took a selca as the caller ID.

Done. What's next?

He tapped the image button and scrolled down bunch of her selcas and sent them to his phone. Seriously, he didn't realize what he was doing though.

And next, DM conversation. It might sound cruel, but who cares? Kim Jongin, the heartless brat who will do anything he wants.

He scrolled through the latest conversation. It's no other than Sara, Jaemi... Baekhyun? And... what? Kyungsoo? Kai frowned at that name. 

He tapped Baekhyun name first.

 

→Baek

last sent at 09:45:14

Baek: Na Mi... ㅠ ㅠ

Me: why?

Baek: I lost my pen...

Me: -,-

Baek: ㅠ ㅠ

Me: What can I do? Go and buy another.

Baek: I've two more tho. :D

Me: -,- then why did you come crying at me

Baek: I didn't cry. It was just an emoticon.

Me: -,-

 Baek: Hi Na Mi!

------09:50:56-----

Baek: Na mi...

------10:20:12-----

Baek: Are you going  to ignore me...:(

-------10:30:23-----

Baek: huhuhu

[tap here to reply]

 

"He's never going to change," Kai scoffed. He closed the conversation and tapped Kyungsoo's name afterwards.

 

 

→Kyungsoo

last sent 15:08:45

 

[deleted/]

 

Kyungsoo: so?

Na Mi: ok :)

 

[deleted/]

 

Me: hahahahaha whyyy

Kyungsoo: hahahaha because...

Me: because?

Kyungsoo: not going to tell you :p

Me: yah!

kyungsoo: ok ok. Relax, dear.

Me: I am :D

 

[deleted/]

 

Kyungsoo: hahahahaha

Me: you know what I mean right?

Kyungsoo: ok, I got it. Hahahaha

 

[deleted/]

 

Kyungsoo: Na Mi-ah

me: yes? 

Kyungsoo: I...

Me: ???

Kyungsoo: forget it :)

Me: *pout* what is it...

Kyungsoo: hahahaha cute *pinch your cheeks*

Me: you're cuter 

kyungsoo: it's you :)

Me: you

Kyungsoo: ok i am. XP

Me: hahahaha

-----00:13:36-----

 

[deleted/]

 

Kyungsoo: why did u send me ghost picture!! ㅠ ㅠ

Me: hahahahaha :p

Kyungsoo: naughty

-------23:34:12-----

Kyungsoo: Dear na mi,

Me: are you writing a letter xD

Kyungsoo: hahaha what a'ya doing? Ain't sleep yet?

Me: just finished my homework :)

Kyungsoo: good girl 

Me: i know i am ㅋㅋㅋ

Kyungsoo: ^^

Me: can't sleep?

Kyungsoo: yup. I usually sleep late

Me: it's not good,ok

Kyungsoo: ok ^^

Me: hahaha ok kyungsoo ^^ i'm gonna sleep now. We'll continue tomorrow :)

kyungsoo: ok ^^ goodnight :)

Me: goodnight ^^

Kyungsoo: see ya tomorrow. Let's lunch together :)

Me: alright! :D

Kyungsoo: ^^ sleep well and sweet dreams

Me: you too, kyungie ^^

Kyungsoo: kyungie?

Me: hahahaha I can imagine your blushing face

Kyungsoo: yah...

[tap here to reply]

 

Kai's grip on the phone getting tighter and tighter as he read the conversation. Why not? It's really obvious that they're flirting! And he didn't understand what they were talking about because some of the conversation had been deleted. He was curious and fuming at the same time. He didn't know either that they had became so close until this level and even texted to each other every night!

Kai was not amused.

 He got up and went to the door before he opened it. He got out from his room to peek at Kyungsoo and Na Mi from upstairs. Loud laughter could be heard from the kitchen which made Kai entered his room back before slamming the door loudly.

Kyungsoo and Na Mi stopped laughing upon hearing the loud noise coming from upstairs before they shrugged and continue laughing.

Beep!

Na Mi's phone in Kai's hand beeped twice, signaling new message came in. Kai tapped the notification.

 

→Sara 

New message!

Sara: Na Mi-ah!! Is it true The Statue cried?? If is it true, why? Please reply me!!

[tap here to reply]

 

Kai rolled his eyes as he tapped the keyboard to reply.

 

Me: It's none of your business

 

Beep!

 

Sara: Na Mi? Who r u? I know you're not Na Mi.

Me: I'm Kai.

 

It took a minute for her to reply back.

 

Sara: oh, I'm so so so sorry... >< but... how come her phone is with you?

Me: she left her phone. 

Me: and don't be busybody over someone's rumor. It makes u just same like other people. 

Sara: ok ok I got it. So sorry... ><

 

[tap here to reply]

 

Kai scoffed. Sometimes he felt good being The Statue because people were scared at him and even follow his order right away. 

 

"Jongin!"

 

Kai quickly tossed her phone aside and pretended to read a book as Na Mi and Kyungsoo came into his room.

"Jongin, we've done cooking. Let's go and eat!" Cheerfully, Na Mi grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him downstairs meanwhile Kyungsoo managed to grab Kai's shirt since he wasn't wearing any. He wondered, didn't Na Mi feel shy?

He didn't know Na Mi even hugged the shirtless Jongin just now.

Kai was seated in front of Na Mi at the dining table and Kyungsoo handed him his shirt to put it on before he went to sit beside Na Mi. Kai wore his shirt and without a word, he looked at the meal in front of him blankly. His mood for the surprise had gone since he read the conversation.

Na Mi was confused when she saw his expression. His expression rather not interested at what was in front of him. Come on! It was his favourite food!

"Jongin, what do you think?" Na Mi asked, smiling.

Jongin rolled his eyes.

"He's bipolar, isn't he?" Na Mi said to Kyungsoo. Just now he was okay, though. He talked to her properly, softly and gently. And even childishly asking for hug. But now? He was indeed, bipolar. 

"Jongin, Kyungsoo and I made this. Try it and tell me how it taste. We made this specially gor you." Na Mi beamed widely as she played with her fingers under the table in nervousness;  nervous for the feedback. Well, this is her first time cooking kimchi spaghetti.

"Yeah, Kai. Taste it. Who knows this is better than mine that I usually cook. Because Na Mi has unknown charms." Kyungsoo eyed Na Mi playfully and Na Mi giggled.

Kai tried so hard to not roll his eyes that moment. Sighing silently, he picked up the fork, stabbed it into the spaghetti,  rolled it and brought into his mouth with a not-interested expression. Na Mi and Kyungsoo watched him eating with anticipation. 

Indeed, it was better than usual! It tasted different from usual but was really delicious and has a unique taste. But he maintained his expression and qontinue eating slowly and silently; as if he wasn't impressed at all.

"How was it?" Na Mi asked.

Kai shrugged. Flatly, he commented,  "Not that good, though. I like Kyungsoo's more. I mean it will taste better if only Kyungsoo made this. Next time you shouldn't bug in when he was cooking. You ruined the taste."

Na Mi's face fell hearing his critism as well as her heart dropped at every words he said. Kyungsoo was surprised because how could he said like that to her? She really worked hard for him. The spaghetti taste better than usual as far as he knew. But who didn't know Kai, the meany brat. So don't expect some encouraging words coming from his mouth.

Kyungsoo slung his arms on Na Mi's shoulder when he saw the changing of expression on Na Mi's face in intention to cheer him up. 

"Don't worry Na Mi. You know how he is, right? It taste good to me, though. I even thought this is better than mine! Maybe it's just him who wants th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter