Chapter 7

You're My Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 7 [/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2] 2138 [/CONTENTID2]

 [CONTENTID3]

 

"Wait!”

Na Mi blocked Kai’s way by draping her arm in front of him. They were on their way back home and since they were heading on similar path, Na Mi decided to walk with Kai together. Kyungsoo had to stay back at school for prefect meeting so Kai walked back home alone for today.

With a poker face, Kai just walked away from her who was trying to block his way. She quickly ran to catch him and stood in front of him, draping her arms, blocking his way with determined eyes.

Kai moved to the right, she moved to the right. Kai moved to the left, she moved to the left. Kai sighed and threw her what-do-you-want look.

Na Mi’s big eyes became smaller and smaller as she pointed her index finger to his face.

“You talked to me just now, didn’t you?”

Kai looked down at her since he was taller than her with a poker face.

“Just answer me, can you? You can talk, right? Don't you pity me talking alone? ” Na Mi put both of her hands on her hips, pretended to be angry.

Kai ignored her question before he walked passed her. She went again in front of him. “You didn’t mad at me, right? Right? Right?” Na Mi grinned happily as she pointed her finger at his face.

“Wrong,” Kai started walking again and this time, she went to catch up with him and walked beside him.

“But now you didn’t right?” She turned to face him with a grin but she got no replies from him.

“Okay, I’ll take that as a yes.” She concluded in her head that silent means yes.

“But why don’t you just talk to me? Freely? It’s not I’m going to eat you alive if you talk…?” She walked in front of him but in opposite way; stepping backwards so she could face him as she talked. He looked up.

“Why should I?” Although it's a question, his tone was flat.

Na mi snapped her fingers. “There! You talked to me! Keep it up, boy.” She flashed him a toothy smile making the boy couldn’t help to roll his eyes. Like seriously, she’s crazy.

“You should because I’m here talking alone. I feel like stupid, you know?”

“Then don’t talk.”

Na mi pursed her lips as she threw him a dirty look. No wonder people really hated him. He was so meany.

“Can’t you just walk properly? Turn in front. I’m not going to catch you if you fall.” Kai said. Just look at how she walked, she might bump into lamp post anytime soon.

“I believe my prince will appear and catch me if I fall. So I don’t have to worry if I fall.” She said dreamily with dreamy eyes as she clasped her hands together.

Kai looked at her judgingly. He couldn’t believe the girl in front of him was so short-minded different from her appearance that looked like a smart girl. Yes, her true self was different from what she look.

"Even if the tar catch you."

Her eyes snapped open.

"Don't ever say that. I trust with my believe. Someone will catch me and that someone is my prince." She said with determined eyes before she went into her own world back.

Kai shook his head at her stupid believe. He scoffed as he inserted his hands inside his pocket. "I hope that prince isn’t me.”   

Na Mi was back to the earth upon hearing that. “Euw! Of course it’s not you! My prince will be—"

Her eyes wide opened when she lost her balance and closed her eyes shut when her back was on the air; only to be caught by a pair of strong arms wrapped around her petite waist.

‘Is this my prince for real?’

She opened her eyes and met her gaze with Kai’s dark orbs. Her heartbeat began to thump loudly and fastly until she could hear in her ears. They stared at each other’s eyes a bit too long before Kai said sarcastically,

“I’m your prince,”

Hearing that, she pushed him off her while pursing her lips. Brushing her shoulder, she scoffed. “No way,”  

Kai scoffed but he maintained his poker face. “Now you get it? What if the tar caught you instead? Is it your ‘prince’?”  

Na Mi rolled her eyes as she tucked her hair behind her ears. They continued to walk and this time she walked properly beside him, afraid that she would repeated her mistakes again.

“Okay, you won. I don’t know you can be this jerk.”

“A thank you would be lovely.”

“Okay thank you for catching me from falling, Kim Jongin-ssi.” She faked a huge smile at him.

“Your prince, isn’t he?”

“Who?” She asked.

“Kim Jongin-ssi.” He looked at her and she rolled her eyes at that.

“Enough, Jongin. Can you please stop? And one more. You’re so expressionless. Can’t you just smile or something? I feel like talking to robot. Like this.” She started imitating Kai’s stoic face.

“That’s my charm.”

“Jongin, look at me.”

Kai turned to look at her and she flashed her beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter