Chapter 7

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed since the breakup. Everything was normal, except for the fact that Tiffany wasn't dating Wooyoung anymore. She was fine, or at least she seemed like it to everyone. Actually, two days after the breakup, Wooyoung went to her house to apologize to her. 

"Hi..." He greeted, standing timidly at the door of her room. "I'm sure I'm the last person you wanna see right now but please, just hear me out."

She nodded at him, and then sat down on her bed.

"I just wanna say sorry for being as to you all this time. I know I didn't treat you right and you had all the rights to be angry with me. I'm not here to make up and wish for us to be together again so don't worry."

"I had my faults too... so, um sorry." 

It seemed like she accepted his apology so he felt relieved. He smiled. She returned.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun walked down the hall to see posters everywhere on their lockers. Junior Prom was announced to be approaching soon. 

"Oh my god! I've been waiting for this!" Taecyeon said with excitement.

"You were planning to ask someone?" 

"Yeah. You wanna help? I'll do it on the game day." He asked for a favor, but expected a 'yes'.

"Wow. I would laugh if she rejects you in front of a bunch of people." He said, laughing at the thought of it.

Taecyeon pulled him into a headlock. Nichkhun groaned in pain. 

"It's your fault if she rejects me." He then released Nichkhun.

"What???" 

The two separated ways to their classrooms.

On the game day of that week, all the basketball players sat on the bleachers instead of being in their locker room before the game. After the cheerleading team finished with their routine, rising from the bleachers was Taecyeon's team. Each of them was holding a ball with letters on them. 'P-R-O-M-?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter