Chapter 13

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Tiffany and Nichkhun come to find Jessica already in a huge mess. 

"Oh my god Jess, you have like 20 painting cans just for this room?" Tiffany says, in shock.

"I don't know! I don't know how much I need and which color I want so I bought everything..."

"You can shower with all of this." Nichkhun jokes.

"Are you two gonna help me or not!" Jessica yells at them. 

"Okay, you can rest now. We'll continue from here." Tiffany says picking up Jessica's painting tools.

Jessica's room was white for as long as she can remember. She's now painting it to pastel purple.

"Hey Tiff, you should paint your room to a different color too!"

"Nah, I'm good with black."

"It's always so dark, I sometimes get nightmares when I sleep there at night." Jessica complains.

"Maybe you should paint it white." Nichkhun adds.

"Oh, the HORROR." Jessica remarks sarcastically.

She then got up from her bed. "I'll get us some water. Be right back."

Tiffany is left alone with Nichkhun. He starts to playfully pester Tiffany by painting messily on her hand. 

"Oh you wanna go?" She provokes.

"Oh yeah? You can't escape from this." He says, smiling to himself knowing it will be a sure win.

"We'll see." She smirks.

They start paint fighting with each other. However, when he reaches for her face, Tiffany loses balance on her ladder. 

"Ahh!!!" She screams as she's falling backward. Luckily, Nichkhun was fast enough to catch her.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." She resp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter