Chapter 3

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While back at school.

In the shower, Nichkhun was washing himself up. He was thinking back to when he talked to Tiffany for the first time. It was even before he joined the team and met Jessica.

He was driving around one night to free his thoughts. He passed by a house party. There was a girl standing in the front yard with no one else around her. Everyone was either inside the house or at the backyard. He stopped his car near the tree where she was. She was on the phone, looking annoyed about something. She did not even notice his car parked there. 

"So you're saying you can't pick me up right now?"

"That is my car, Wooyoung. You just left the party without even telling me, driving MY car."

She paced around, back and forth.

"Um, no! I can't ing walk home. I'm at a party. I drank. Do you really think I know the way home now? Plus, it's dark and are you really gonna let your girlfriend walk home alone?"

"Oh really. Unbelievable. You're an !" She yelled into the phone and furiously hung up the call.

Just as she began to walk inside, Tiffany heard a voice.

"Need a ride?!"

She turned to see a guy sitting in his run-down looking car.

"How do I know you're not some creepy guy trying to kidnap me?"

He let out a chuckle and said, "if I was, I would have already done that awhile ago, when you were off-guard, unlike right now." 

She took a few steps forward to the window of his car. 

"Were you watching me? I have a boyfriend."

"I know. And he said he wouldn't come, right?"

"Who are you, anyway?"

"A guy in your History class."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Yeah. You wanna make that up? Hop on the car, I'll get you home."

Tiffany rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter