Chapter 12

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is now senior year, their last year of high school. Nichkhun and Taecyeon are still together with their girlfriends. Tiffany has stayed with her dad for most of the summer. She left town as soon as summer vacation started, without telling anyone, including her best friend Jessica. But Jessica did contact her and the two talked to each other sometimes over the phone. 

School has started and a week after that, Taecyeon holds a party for all the seniors at the beach side.

"Here's to our last year of hell, everyone!" Taecyeon announces as everyone raises their drinks. "Hope every single of us will have a great year and graduate together!"

Walking along the beach, Nichkhun sees Jessica surrounded by a group of all guys, talking and laughing happily. He just watches them from faraway until Taecyeon interrupts him.

"Sup Nick, you okay?"

Taecyeon then looks over in Nichkhun's line of sight.

"Oooh. Look, it's probably nothing, man. Don't worry about it. I mean they don't know, and she's pretty so..."

"Yeah, it's whatever." Nichkhun shrugs. "How are things with you and Yoona?"

"We're great. She just moved in with me. She and her family had to move away because of her dad's work. But I came to beg them to let her stay here. After all, it's also her last year of high school. And now she's here. Of course, we have our own separate rooms."

"Yeah, right. Like you guys aren't gonna crawl in bed together after your parents went to sleep." Nichkhun teases.

"I'm a good kid!" Taecyeon insists.  

Nichkhun then sees a familiar back sitting at the table near the DJ.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter