Chapter 23

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, at practice time, Yuri and the cheerleading squad walk in the locker room, except for Yoona. Each girl had a cup of coffee on their hand.

"What do you girls think you're doing???" Jessica asks, unable to believe what's in front of her sight. Tiffany and Yoona then walk in, confused.

"Hey, Jess. To commemorate me as the new co-captain, I decided to treat the girls to a little something." She smiles nonchalantly.

"This is my squad! You can't just do whatever you want without my permission!" 

"Last time I checked, I'm also leading the girls here."

"I've been here longer than you and the girls worked great with me." 

"Is that right, girls?" Yuri deliberately asks the girls, already knowing the answer.

The girls all avoid Jessica's gaze as Jessica jaw-drops in shock. "Unbelievable!" She says, frustrated.

Yuri just shrugs at Jessica, "so now what? I think we're just gonna make it work together, girl friend." 

"I am not your girl friend!"

"Oh well, you will." She sneers. "All right, girls. Let's go stretch!" 

 

After practice, the coach calls Nichkhun into his room.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes, Coach."

"I'm sorry to say this but, unfortunately, I don't think I can put you to play the entire game like before, due to obvious reasons."

"I understand, Coach." He politely replies, although a bit sad about the situation.

"But I'm still hoping you will make all the minutes you're gonna play worthwhile."

"Yes, I will, thank you, Coach."

 

At the same time, Yoona meets up with Taecyeon to go home. After they kiss, Taecyeon offers to carry her backpack.

"Oh it's fine, I can wear it. You must be ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter