Chapter 21

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Khun, are you okay?" She panicks.

She fixes his body to a proper and more comfortable laying position on the bed. His face still grimaces in debilitation. She then comes back with a cup of water. 

"Hey, can you sit up for a second?" She then feeds him the water. 

"Will you let me stay here?" He asks.

She stares at his pleading eyes for a moment, then nods as she rubs his forehead before putting damp white cloth on it. 

After he falls asleep, Tiffany gets his phone and goes out of the room. 

"Hey, is this Mrs. Kelly's residence?"

"Yes, it's she."

"Hi, I'm Tiffany. I thought I should make this call just in case you get worried. Umm.. I don't know how to put this right but um... Khun is at my house now and um... I'm really sorry, I know he has to stay at home at all time but-"

"It's fine, hun. I understand." Nichkhun's mother replies kindly. She knows her son very well and is always aware of his problems, even when he doesn't openly talk about it. 

"And also... he kind of caught a slight fever so I figure it would be more convenient if I wait until tomorrow to take him home, if that's okay with you." Tiffany continues to explain nervously.

"Oh, that's totally okay. I'm sorry for troubling you in having to nurse him." 

"Oh no, no problem at all. Don't you worry, Mrs. Kelly."

"Thank you, Tiffany, for calling. Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Mrs. Kelly."

 

It's now 9 o'clock at night. Nichkhun wakes up to find Tiffany sitting at her desk. She had fallen asleep on her arms while doing homework earlier. He tries to sit himself up against the bedframe. The noise he makes causes Tiffany to wake up. 

"Oh, hey." He looks at her, smiles to show that he's okay.

"Hi, how are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter