Chapter 25

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The "Cinderella Night" has came. Wooyoung is driving on one of the routes that he had taken the most in his life, the way to Tiffany's house.

Wooyoung rings the doorbell. Tiffany steps out of the house looking nicely dressed. She is wearing high-waisted black jeans that shows off her curvy hips and toned legs, pairing with it is a black and white striped halter top and a green cargo jacket to cover herself from the cold. For footwear, she has on a pair of black chunky boots that she just dusted off after taking out from her shelf a couple minutes ago.

"Hey!" Tiffany greets.

"Hi, nice shoes." Wooyoung lowers his gaze.

"Oh..." She says, realizing something. "I just found them in the back of my shoerack. It's been awhile since the last time I've worn them." He just smiles.

He bought her these shoes back when they were still dating.

"C'mon let's get this over with." They begin walking out. 

"It's been forever since the last time we've talked." 

"Yeah, I know right."

"And I wonder why." She mocks.

He turns his head to her but his eyeballs are awkwardly looking at some other direction. "Hmm... yeah." She laughs.

On the car,

"I know you still got hots for me, but a hundred dollars??"

"Oh, please." She rolls her eyes as he laughs.

Wooyoung already knows about the deal between her and Taeyeon.

"So how's life been, Tiff?" He asks.

"Weird? Well, first of all, my best friend cut me out of her life, so that . You?"

"I'm good, nothing too bad happened. Hopefully it will keep being so."

"Good for you, Wooyoung." She smiles and he returns.

 

While over at Jessica's house, Nichkhun has came to pick her up. The two don't even say a word to each other the whole time until one moment in the car.

"So you wanna talk?"

"I just bid for you to spite Tiffany. There's nothing to talk about." She says.

Driving near a park, Nichkhun suddenly steers the wheel into there and parks near a lightpost.

"Why are we here?" Jessica asks, puzzled.

"Jessica, listen. I know you're still mad at me... at Tiffany. But we... we didn't mean to."

"You did not just say that to me." 

"I know it sounds crazy and hard to believe but it's true. It, it just happened. We didn't plan it. I really did like you." Nichkhun tries to explain to her.

By this moment, Jessica has started crying; not out of anger, but she is actually hurt. After awhile, she tries to calm down and sits straight in her seat.

"I did like you a lot. It was almost INSANE for me to even think about the idea of it. But during the whole time we were together, I always felt insecure and for some reasons, I always felt less than you. I didn't like myself for it but it's the truth." She confesses for the first time, while trying to muffle down her sobbing. "On some days, I just felt like I didn't actually know you at all... So I was actually ready to spend more time with you after you got out of the hospital. I wanted to know you. I wanted to find out who Nichkhun is, more than just a star basketball player or a guy with tall height and handsome face. I wanted us to be something more than just physical attraction."

Nich

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter