Chapter 6

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arrived at club, Nichkhun saw Tiffany and Jessica sitting cold out in front of the next-door store. He immediately ran to them.

"Hey, you girls okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good but her..." Jessica said.

"Ok. Can you help me put her on my back?"

She threw Tiffany's arms over Nichkhun's shoulders. Her two long, slim arms were hanging down lifelessly. Her head was rested on his left shoulder near his neck. 

"Where's Wooyoung?"

"I don't know. He doesn't have to know anyway. She broke up with him."

"Oh, so..." He looked at Tiffany. He could smell the scent from her smooth long hair. He could feel her heavy breath on his skin through the layer of shirt.  She seemed just so tired, and exhausted.

"Yeah..."

They had reached Nichkhun's car. Jessica went in the passenger seat. He opened his trunk to get a neck pillow for Tiffany. He then placed her lying on the back seat with the neck pillow. He pulled his jacket that was hung over his driver's head and put it on her bare legs. Then they took off.

"It's my fault taking her here. She said she was okay and wanted a drink so... I should have realized. Even if it wasn't the greatest relationship ever, they still were together for quite awhile." Jessica said regretfully.

"No, Jessica. You're a great friend. You're all she has." 

"Thanks a lot, Khun. I know this is really sudden and-"

"Hey..." He stopped her mid-sentence and turned to smile.

"Yeah, okay." She smiled back. 

"How long have you two known each other?" 

"A long time, around 7-8 years old?"

"Wow. Are you always out so late?"

"Yeah, almost. My parents wouldn't notice even if I'm gone for a month. All they have to do is paying my cards."

They finally arrived at Jessica's house, which comes first on their way before Tiffany's. 

"Okay, then. Thanks for the ride home." 

Suddenly, Jessica went back to give him a kiss on the lips. He wasn't caught too off-guard.

"That's for 'goodnight'."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter