Chapter 2

Hold it in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second half started. Nichkhun and Taecyeon worked perfectly well together. However, the opponent team was also just as good. The current score was 96-102 for the home team, Crescent View High School. The gym was hyped up and cheering came from all directions towards the players. They were very close to winning the game. 

"1, 2, 3, 4! W-O-L-V-E-S! Let's go Wolves!" The cheer squad led by Jessica Jung, chanted with great enthusiasm. 

"What's your plan tonight?" asked a 43-numbered jersey player. 

"Don't act like you don't know." Tiffany said with a smirk.

The player was holding onto the ball as he was scanning around the court.

"Wooyoung! Here!" Taecyeon yelled at him.

Wooyoung faked a motion of throwing towards Taecyeon but he actually threw it to Nichkhun. He caught on Taecyeon's signal. With only 5 seconds on the clock, Nichkhun was in hold of the ball. At the 3-point line, he threw the ball. All the eyes in the gym were following the line of the ball. The whistle was blown. Nichkhun made the shot. All the players ran to him and everyone hugged each other. 

"You did it, dude! Congrats!" Taecyeon said smiling from ear to ear and hugged his best friend.

"Haha, thanks. This feels great!"

Wooyoung came running to his girlfriend as Tiffany was also running towards him. He picked her up by the waist and they kissed in joy.

"Nice game." 

"You too! Nice... um pompom." He replied scratching his head.

"Oh god, get outta here." She playfully hit his chest.

"Hey, I'll go change. We'll meet there, okay?" 

"Yeah."

The two hugged for the last time before Wooyoung walked away to the locker room.

Tiffany watched him for a bit then turned around to see Nichkhun looking at her from far away. Jessica came out of nowhere standing next to Tiffany. She then also saw Nichkhun standing and pulled Tiffany by the wrist to Nichkhun.

"Awesome sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter