Chapter 8

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one’s pov)

 

All of them ran as fast as they could as a huge herd of monster looking people came after them screeching inhuman like sounds. No one knew where to go but they all stuck together running away from the new discovered infested place and towards a new direction. In that direction they saw what looked like a cave, a place they could hide.

 

“Come on there is a place to hide!” Kyungsoo yelled to everyone which they all perked hearing such good news and all ran even faster. Amber was slowing down though and it made the creatures gain closer to her.

 

She was panting and cringing from the pain from her arm as she held onto it which hurt tremendously. Jinki saw this happening and with quick thinking he reached forward for Minho’s gun and turned around shooting at the creatures.

 

“Jinki what are you doing?!” Tae shouted at his brother who kept shooting at the monsters.

 

“I am trying to delay them for Amber!” he shouted back.  Amber ran even faster finally catching up to them but this time Jinki was delaying himself and one of the creatures bit his shoulder which he cried out in pain.

 

Before anyone could do anything, a group of random people came out of nowhere and began to shoot the creatures, killing them all in less than 30 seconds. Tae ran to his brother who was shaking and wailing in pain on the floor.

 

“J-inki everything is going to be okay,” Tae cried hugging his brother. Jinki was tired and felt his body was numb as the pain took over his body. A click of a gun was heard and everyone looked to a tall skinny boy who was pointing the gun at Jinki’s temple.

 

“Move out of the way,” his deep voice lurked. Tae didn’t know who this guy was but he sure as hell wasn’t going to listen to him.

 

“Excuse you I am not letting you kill my brother,” Tae glared to the young tall boy. He wrapped his arms around Jinki who was quivering and shaking in pain and feeling cold. Sweat formed on his forehead and the infection spread inside his body even more.

 

“Are you an idiot? He has been bitten he has to die!” the boy argued frustrated. “If he doesn’t die now he will bring another innocent soul have the same fate as him! If you don’t move then I am going to kill both of you,” he was about to pull the trigger when the boy was pushed away by another boy, a feminine boy.

 

“Yah! Sehunnie what did I say about being nice,” the feminine boy whined lecturing the now di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter