Chapter 2

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 minutes later it’s darker and I watched as the sunset went down soon to be hiding. One minute I was watching the sunset and then the next I was pushed onto the wall. I watched as there was a man I reckon, under black hooded clothes. I couldn’t see his face and he took his arm back from my chest.

 

“Who are you? Why did you push me onto the wall?” I questioned rubbing my chest where he pushed. The hooded man bowed.

 

“I am one and my group are many,” he started. What the hell is he on about… “I am from the Allegiant,” my eyes widened hearing this, he was one of them. “I am here to give a message and possibly an invitation if you agree that is.”

 

“An invitation? To what can I ask?”

 

“We are having a meeting at midnight tonight and we want you Tae and your friends to come by. But unless you are loyal to the new lady in charge then it’s fine if you wish not to come along.”

 

“Loyal? Please I was never loyal to her in the first place and she doesn’t like me anyways.”

 

“Not loyal to her makes me think you want to move across the wall.”

 

“Yes that’s correct that is exactly what I want.” The hooded man clapped happy about this.

 

“Excellent news to hear you say that. So tonight at midnight, we will meet in the bushes you stayed during your hiding.”

 

“Oh you mean Amity?” I questioned. He nodded and bowed once again to then run back into the trees and out of my sight. Wow so I can meet them tonight… I must tell the others. Excited I ran all the way back to Erudite headquarters.

 

I sent small messages to Amber, Yixing, Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Tao, Kris, Kyungsoo and Jongin. That was all of who I wanted to come with me and made sure they were to come to my room. 9pm they all piled into the room and sat on the floor whereas Kris stayed standing leaning against the door as he was ‘too manly’ to sit down which made everyone roll their eyes and Tao chuckle softly.

 

“Okay now I was approached by a Allegiant member today and was invited and also to invite you all to a meeting which is being held up tonight at midnight. I thought I should tell you all and if you wish to come that’s great but if you don’t wish to come then please don’t spread any word about this,” I explain to them.

 

“Wow finally! Outside the wall I have been waiting to go out! This is going to be so exciting,” Amber beamed happily. The others agreed besides Jonghyun and Yixing who stayed quiet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter