Chapter 7

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yixing)

 

This lasted for a mere second before her eyes widened and she pushed me away. She began to turn around and pull at her hair. “Oh my god I am such a !” she cried making me just more confused than I was before.

 

“Uh Amber?” I tried to speak but she didn’t listen or just didn’t hear.

 

“I don’t remember coming here or even what the hell happened after our first night and now I realise I am here making out with Yixing! Oh my god I wonder how many times I must have done this! Forgive me!” she begged to me which I sighed and kissed her again. She stopped and after 5 seconds I pulled away. She stared at me with eyes wide and shakily pointed to me. “T-hat was your fault this time right? I didn’t wake up doing that to you again did I!?”

 

“Amber!” I growled which she squeaked in response.

 

“Angry Yixing… I must be dreaming.”

 

“No you aren’t I am real, this is all real,” I signalled to everything around us. She made an ‘oh’ taking in everything.

 

“So… what happened?” she asked confused with everything.

 

“We need everyone to get out of here. This place isn’t what we thought it was. For the past few days the others including you were acting different especially after you ate those lotus flowers. They are putting you under a spell,” she gasped staring at the squished lotus flower on the floor.

 

“So we all were here for the past few days… it just feels like yesterday we came though.”

 

“Exactly which is why we need to get out of here. But first we need the memory serum though.” Amber looked to her pocket and pulled out a tube of white clear liquid. I gasped seeing it was the memory serum and took it from her hands and stared at it. “Amber I am so happy and relieved that you had found this! I could like kiss you!”

 

“Please not again,” she begged and I blushed rolling my eyes.

 

“I was joking,” I laughed nervously… or was I? Running down the hall with Amber we ran to our sleeping quarters to see Key there talking to… the lamp.

 

“I can clearly say that this is not normal for him,” Amber walked to him and back handed Key across the face. “WAKE UP!”

 

“OW WHAT THE HELL AMBER!” Key screeched rubbing his cheek which was red like a tomato.

 

“We got no time for your tantrums kid we have to get out of here!” she argued which Key just sighed going along with all this. I made sure to grab some of the bags while the other two did the same. Running out there were the rest just dancing around. Running to them my first one was Krystal and I stopped.

 

“I can’t hurt a girl,” I whispered harshly. Amber pushed me out of the way and back handed her which Krystal shrieked shocked.

 

“There now do the rest to everyone one else!” soon everyone was back to normal and we began to run out of the facility. Just when we about to go out we couldn’t find our rides.

 

“ what are we going to do? We won’t out run them!” Tao shrieked looking around trying to find something.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter