Chapter 5

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene looked to us and sighed softly. “Please let me explain but don’t get upset over it please,” we all looked to each other and nodded. “Okay so we are here to experiment how to make humanity work together and to stop anything like violence and war to happen. So we made an experiment to place people in a secluded area and let them run their normal lives but in different factions. Everyone is different so placing them in these categories we tried to use that to find a way for them to live in peace.”

 

“W-ait so you were using us to prove a point?” Kyungsoo nervously spoke.

 

“Yes that’s exactly right.”

 

“So then you watched our whole lives. How you would see us grow up, socialise and also… killed.”

 

“Correct,” she sighed sadly. “We couldn’t go in there to prevent deaths as it will ruin the point of the experiment. We would have had to use the memory serum.”

 

“Memory serum?” Minho stood up once he heard that. “What does it do? Is it like the other serums that they place us in to bring our fears up?”

 

“Oh no that’s not the case, you experienced the fear serum the memory serum is quite different.”

 

“Well what does it do?” Krystal intrigued with everything questioned.

 

“It erases the memories of an individual completely. It’s like they only remember who they are and where they are from but what they are doing they will forget and then become confused and do what they would normally do.” I stood up this time.

 

“So you even know about the war that’s happening right?! How could you stand up for this! How can you watch many people die!” I was angry, angry at how they would just stand and not care to help innocent people. “Did you see the day my father was killed?! Did you see him get shot by dauntless! Tell me!” tears rose to my eyes remembering my mother came home one time all upset and crying. I remember how she told what happened and how distort she was it was horrible.

 

“Y-es that’s correct Taemin,” she was going to hug me when I took a step back. I didn’t need her not after hearing the truth.

 

I looked up to her upset and angry. “I hate you!” I roared and ran out of the room to who knows where.

 

(Amber)

 

It was quiet after Tae left. Minho ran after him and we all stayed quiet and felt the air being so awkward. Looking to the computer and how it was recording things happening in the wall a big grin rose to my cheeks. Standing up I looked to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter