chapter 13

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It has been about a week since we arrived and the allegiant has acquired many people who are going against the new leader. About 12,000 many from Dauntless and Candor. Only a few from Erudite, few from Abnegation and a few even from Amity.

 

My mother has been down about hearing Jinki’s death but she knew that I had no choice and forgave me. I hope that after this war finishes that I will be able to visit his grave once again.

 

“Tae!” my thoughts interrupted I turned around to see Tao. He stopped a few feet in front of me.

 

“What’s up Tao?”

 

“The army is ready when you are. It is up to Minho and yourself to make your way into the headquarters in Erudite and inject that memory serum in her. If that doesn’t work then… kill her,” I gulped hearing that.

 

“What if I can’t kill her?” I breathed out hesitantly. He gave me a sad smile.

 

“Then we all will be doomed. We will wait outside okay,” he patted my shoulder and walked out. Walking to my trunk I opened it up and dressed into my dauntless attire. Dressed with gear and placed the memory serum in the top pocket.

 

Walking to the bed I grabbed my gun and looked up to a family picture. Of us four when everyone was here. Placing the gun down I pulled out the photo from the photo frame. Giving it a small kiss I placed it into my pocket and quickly grabbed my gun.

 

“Please be with me when I am fighting brother and father,” I mumbled softly walking out of my amity room. Outside I was met with 12,000 proud and willing people. They were all armed and dressed lightly to be able to fight.

 

On the side Sehun and Luhan were having a quarrel. “You don’t have to fight with us. Stay here so I know you are safe,” Sehun growled worried.

 

“No I am not weak I can and will fight,” Luhan argued back frustrated.

 

“Look I don’t want you to die because I will not know how to live.”

 

“Aw Sehunnie I won’t I promise okay,” Luhan smiled softly. “Look once we fight and win we will be able to live here and away from the infested people. Wouldn’t that be cool? I mean the rest of our people seem to be fighting to live her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter