final chapter

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Amber)

 

I couldn’t believe she wouldn’t help, I mean I know she isn’t exactly nice but she isn’t heartless. For those years that I have known her she was anything but heartless. She bit her lip as she stared at me.

 

“Come on Krystal!” I begged walking inside the room more. “You know it is the right thing to do.” She turned to me and placed her hand on her hip.

 

“Look I don’t know what you are saying. I don’t care about any of this. He can stay the sleeping beauty he is not like I am going to get anything in return.”

 

“That is where you are wrong,” she raised her eyebrow at me. “I have a proposition for you.”

 

“Okay what is it? I’m listening,” intrigued she listened to me.

 

“Jessica is going to run Erudite for now on but she said she would love to have you with her second in charge. At least you are a leader in a way right?” her eyes widened.

 

“W-ell if you put it like that then maybe I could whip up a cure. But does that mean I am not wanted to be killed anymore?”

 

“Well no unless you do something wrong,” I laughed nervously hoping she doesn’t do anything wrong again. I knew this leader thing could work with her, at least she is able to control in some way even if it isn’t like before.

 

“One more thing before I make the cure,” she added biting her lip.

 

“What is it?” I tilted my head curiously. She glanced up to me and smiled.

 

“Can we be friends again? I m-ean like before I miss it,” she blushed shyly. There is the Krystal I know and love. I hugged her tightly ruffling her hair. “Hey not the hair!”

 

“I was always your friend I never said I wasn’t now did I?” she shook her head giggling. “Come on the cure,” patting her I showed her to the lab she normally worked.

 

(2 weeks later – no one’s pov)

 

It was a sunny morning and finally after a few weeks Tae finally woke up thanks to the cure Krystal finally made. This brought many happy faces. Minho was the most relieved and hugged and kissed Tae with all his might. Since the civil war they have made many changes but kept the factions. They decided on new leaders but some kept their position as leader and give those who came from beyond the wall a choice of faction to stay in.

 

Also the fact that the one rule ‘Faction before blood’ was taken away since it isn’t fair and causes many to break that certain rule. Luhan and Sehun decided together they would join Dauntless. They wanted to stay together but enjoy what they do best, being a warrior of their own. Taeyeon joined Amity since she is a good medic and loves the peace and quietness of the trees and free willed.

 

Two others named Baekhyun and Chanyeol I haven’t spoken to them much but the two both decided to join Abnegation.

 

Then new leaders for each faction were:

 

Abnegation: Chanyeol

 

Amity: Dara

 

Erudite: Jessica

 

Candor: Junmyeon

 

Dauntless: Tae and Minho

 

They all agreed especially all of dauntless chose Minho since Tae was really a leader before this mess became about. They were so happy they were to be leaders together and hoped to make this a better world. The factionless even had another chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter