Chapter 3

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Panting harshly we had made it to Amity headquarters. Yixing fell onto his knees gasping for air, I felt sorry for him it would be hard to keep up but I would help him with everything I can. Kneeling beside him I lent a bottle of water which he bowed his head and drank it quickly.

 

“Okay so it would be inside the barn. We just have to wait for Minho to come,” I spoke looking to my watch which read 11:45pm. I hope he was running here because he wouldn’t make it if he was still inside the court room.

 

Just how I predicted a shadow came from the distance and I smiled knowing it was him. He stopped in front of me wiping a sweat from his forehead and laughed. “Man I never thought I would miss the trains. It would be much easier to get here if they activated them.”

 

“Yeah it would have been better,” I laughed in response. Patting his back he straightened up cracking his neck muscles in the process which was sort of hot in my opinion. Minho sweating was a sight I wish to see a lot in the future. Jinki came into my mind in a split second. I wondered what his fate was. “Is Jinki going to get executed?” I asked Minho who gave a sad look. He nodded slowly and my breath hitched.

 

“It’s okay though even if he is set for execution I will bring him tomorrow. We can make a run for it.”

“R-eally? You will do that? Oh my Minho I love you so much,” I hugged him tightly. I was so happy how this was all going to go. I will get my brother back again.

 

My thoughts were distracted when a pair of footsteps came forward. It was the hooded man. “Hello again Tae I am glad you and your friends have decided to join us. The meeting can commence now if you would like.” I looked to the others who nodded.

 

“Sure we can start now.”

 

“Very well this way,” he led us up the stairs of Amity and into the office that was on the top of the barn. There were about 30 people at least here who all wanted the same thing. The thing that is to stop Minho’s mother from controlling everyone and also the fact to figure out what was outside.

 

“Okay so lets begin. We stand here because we don’t think the new factionless lady is right to control us and because of that we are going to do two things. One is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter