chapter 15

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

 

I dropped the gun as I looked down onto my now dead mother. I can’t believe I killed her. my hands shook but then I remembered about why I killed her.

 

Running and kneeling next to Tae I held onto him. I pulled the needle out and shook scared. The memory serum had been injected inside of him.

 

What was I going to do?! Would he forget everything?! Including me? But I pushed that thought behind my mind and ripped my shirt off wrapping it around his chest applying pressure onto his wound.

 

I need to get down and tell everyone it is all over and get Tae some medical attention. “M-inho,” Tae gasped and I turned to him caressing his cheek. His breathing was irregular making me worried even more. I went to pick him up but he shook his head quickly and in pain.

 

“Come on Tae I need to get you to Yixing! You are going to die if I don’t!” I cried trying to be strong for him… for us.

 

“N-o it’s too l-ate,” he gasped. “I might be a-ble to see my b-rother again,” he teared up. Not wanting to hear him say all this I picked him up ignoring his denies and ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

 

All I could hear was his and cries as I felt his blood drip onto my hands. Finally down the stairs I ran out to the sides and found Yixing and a few medic people. He gasped seeing the state of Tae. “P-lease help him. He needs to stay alive,” I begged him. I had no choice I had to leave him in his care so I can finish all this.

 

“I will do what I can he has a lot of blood though. We need to get him to Amity right away!” Yixing shouted and there Amber rushed out to take him out of my hands. I was hesitant to lend him to her.

 

“Minho he will be fine. I will get him to his mother quickly I promise,” she sent me a strong stare and I nodded feeling like this would happen. She was strong compared to other girls I know so I knew she was capable of taking him.

 

“Make sure he is safe. I have to stop this war now,” she nodded and we split ways. I ran back to the entrance of Erudite headquarters and gave a long loud shout.

 

“It is over!” I shouted so loud but it wasn’t enough. Damn it what do I use?! A tapping to my shoulders took me out of my thoughts and there Jonghyun handed me a speaker.

 

“You probably be needing this,” he states and I nod thanking him.

 

Taking a deep breath I shouted again through the speaker this time. “It is over!” everyone st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter