Chapter 12

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

It has been a week in this place and Jinki had a proper burial which was covered and surrounded with flowers and green grass. I had dreams about him; some were good memories while some others were horrible nightmares. Especially about telling my mother about her son killing her eldest son. I could picture her horrified look and was too scared to go any further thinking about it.

 

In this time Minho took privilege and tried to convince the people here to come back with us to fight against Minho’s mother, also giving them the privilege of being safe behind the wall away from these monsters. Sehun was stubborn about it not wanting to go along with it but Luhan on the other hand was the leader of the group and was agreeing with Minho. He only wanted his people to be safe and start a new life without living day by day.

 

I was in my shared room making sure I had everything in my bag when the door creaked open and Yixing came inside. “I wanted to show you something that could help with the civil war,” he spoke and that got my attention.

 

“What could help with the civil war?” I wondered tilting my head. He placed his bag on the bed and opened it grabbing a vial. It has a clear substance in it.

 

“This was the memory serum that Irene and her group had. I bumped into Amber who accidently stole it. I thought this could help by inserting this in her neck making her forget about the war and everything in particular.”

 

“That’s a great idea Yixing!” I cheered grabbing the vial and smiled. This is going to be the most important weapon against her, I am sure we will win as long as I can close to her. “Okay lets head to the front outside and hopefully everyone is there.

 

Placing the bag on my back Yixing and I headed out of the room and downstairs to the outdoors. Walking into the sunlight we were all ready to go it seemed. I made one more stop before we were to leave which was to my brother’s grave. A tear fell out of my eyes but I kept a smile on my face. Opening one of the pockets in my bag I took out a photo of my brother and I when we were younger. I smiled and placed it secured leaning on the stone.

 

“I am going to miss you hyung, I will try to visit when I can…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter