Chapter 1

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

“When are you going to stop sulking hm?” a hand touched my shoulder and sat next to me on the edge of the erudite roof top. That person being Amber seems to find me everywhere I go.

 

“I’m not sulking I am just… frustrated I mean why doesn’t Minho talk to me for the past week? After two weeks of finally having taken over Erudite you would think he would be happy?” I tsked annoyed at his behaviour.

 

“Well… I don’t blame him for being this way I mean you running away and after me hearing it was after is sort of a bad thing. Just don’t make a habit of it please in the near future,” she lectured in which I deserved it. Oh who am I kidding, I shouldn’t be complaining why he is sulking but I mean I apologised what more does he want? “But besides that tell me the juice, spill I need to know,” she stared into my eyes intensively which sort of made me shiver a little.

 

“What do you mean spill? Spill what?” I asked confused.

 

“The Tae omg how oblivious can you get!” she rolled her eyes at me. I blushed a dark red and punched her shoulder.

 

“You don’t need to know anything, Amber why do you always have to make me feel uncomfortable in many different situations?!” I covered my face in my hands I could hear her laughing loudly.

 

“Oh I am just messing with you… at least I hope so but if you won’t tell me then my partner in crime will just have to choke it out of you,” an mischief look crept on her face… man she never gives up. Footsteps were heard making Amber and I stand up to see it was Yixing himself. He ran in front of us and panted tiredly, he seems not to be used to running it seems.

 

“What’s the rush Yixing?” I asked him curiously. He stands up straight this time finally gotten his breath and spoke.

 

“It’s about your brother.” My attention increased dramatically hearing my brother is involved with something.

 

“What’s wrong with Jinki, Yixing?!” I demanded. He looked to me nervously and sighed.

 

“He is to be taken to trial on the behalf of attempt murder to Krystal.” I gasped shocked to the news.

 

“But she is in her cell! She is alive!” I growled pissed to hear that my brother is accused of murder. Yixing shrivelled back little and I sighed calming down a little. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have raised my voice at you but I am not getting what is happening.”

 

“You didn’t know Tae?” Amber’s voice questioned me. She knew too? About Krystal’s death?

 

“No… no one told me anything while I was up here for the past week.”

 

“Well… just two days ago someone found Krystal dead in her cell. She had a stab wound to her stomach and she must have bled out. We don’t know who killed her but people are blaming others and they all sort of believe that Jinki could have killed her because he was close to her in Erudite for being an assistant,” Yixing explained.

 

“But that was hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter