Chapter 4

Allegiant 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

 

It was 9pm the next night and I walked up to the old stoned building. Opening the door it creaked open and there inside was a guard. I walked to the guard and bowed.

 

“Who are you?” he questioned me.

 

“I am Minho and here to execute a prisoner,” I answered with a momentous tone. He grabbed the book and opened it.

 

“Okay name of the prisoner?”

 

“Lee Jinki,” the guard nodded and slipped me the room number. Ok cell 23 that’s down stairs. The guard slipped to the side and I nodded and walked through the door and walked down the stairs. Cell 20, 21, 22 ah 23 here it is. Looking to the wall I grabbed the key and unlocked the cell door. Jinki stood up and glared at me.

 

“What do you want?” he growled and I growled back, why did I agree to do this knowing we don’t like each other.

 

“I am here for your execution,” I answered and his eyes widened.

 

“N-no that is in a few weeks!” he argued shaking his head.

 

“It was moved to today. You are to come with me to a quiet area so I can execute you and leave you to rot,” I snickered seeing him shake. I love messing with him I swear this is the best form of entertainment yet. Grabbing him by his collar I dragged him out of the prison and walked us towards the train line. I let go of him and there was a train coming to us, I made it on time. “Jump onto the train.” Jinki ran and jumped into the train. I ran a little longer to finally jump and make it onto the train being pulled up by Tae himself.

 

“I missed you I was worried you wouldn’t have made it,” he whispered softly close to my lips. I chuckled and pecked his lips my hand brushing his hair behind his ear.

 

“Really?! You are such an . You going to let Tae watch me get killed what type of monster are you !” Jinki shouted angrily pointing to me. Tae’s eyebrow rose.

 

“Kill him?” he questioned me confused.

 

“I made him think I was going to kill him,” I snickered which the others laughed.

 

“Oh man that’s such a great idea Minho,” Amber and Key fell onto their backs pissing themselves laughing making Jinki become angrier.

 

“S-hut up you two!” that didn’t work only made them both laugh even harder. Oh man what happened to staying quiet I wonder. Finally at the end of the train us three jumped off the train and ran to the others. Jinki freaked as his eyes saw the sight of Krystal. “K-rystal?! W-hat are you doing here I thought you were killed,” Jinki’s breathing increased probably thinking he was seeing a ghost.

 

“It’s okay Jinki she is very much alive and with us for the mission. We are going out of the walls,” I explained slowly. He became even more frightened.

 

“O-utside the wall,” he shivered looking out to the fields that looked like they would never end. Turning around I looked to the city and sighed.

 

“Will you miss this place?” I asked Minho who snickered at my question.

 

“No way in hell… you?”

 

I smiled and turned to him. “I won’t miss it either,” pulling me to one of the amity motorbikes Minho hopped on. Raising my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter