CHAPTER 5: A Plant Or Seeds? A Plant

If Only They Have Given Him The Photo Earlier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Yugyeom, I think I still love him,” Jaebum says when they get home after eating out with Youngjae. The younger, who is picking up Jaebum’s discarded clothes to put on the hamper, freezes.

 

“I mean, I know it has been four years, but… I think I still do.” The older continues, walking around in his room then falling onto his bed, staring at the ceiling with a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

The younger, who by now, goes back to what he’s doing, stays quiet and pretends not to hear his heart shattering into pieces.

 

“Yugyeom-ah… can you help me?” Jaebum says, grabbing the younger’s wrist when he passes by beside him. “You seemed to have gotten closer to him, can you help me?”

 

Yugyeom looks back to Jaebum’s pleading eyes. To be honest with himself, he wants to say no, but how can he say no to the person who loved him and treated him like his own brother. How can he say no to the person who fought for him when he gets bullied? How can he say no to the person who introduced him to the love of his life? How can he say no to his Jaebum hyung?

 

He can’t, so he nods and excuses himself after saying a quick goodnight to the older. He didn’t realize he is crying until he is in his own room. He pulls his phone from his pocket, wanting to call the only person who can make him feel better, but right now it feels like talking to him would only increase his guilt.

 

“What have I done?” he whispers to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung is on his bed, looking through the window beside him, ignoring Jackson and Bambam’s chatter about how great the food was on the restaurant they’ve been earlier. He is still thinking about the man he saw earlier at the instrument shop, the man who was wearing a black suit and tie.

 

He is trying his hard to think of his blurry recognition towards the man. He is frustrated because growing in an orphanage in Busan; he didn’t get to meet a lot of people. So why can’t he remember or point out how he felt like he knows the man?

 

When Bambam finally turns off the lights in their room and Jinyoung hears that the two had finally settled to sleep, he pulls his blanket over him and fishes his wallet under his pillow.

 

It was dark and he can barely see the image in the photo, but it got better when his eyes adjusted to it. ‘Dream Knight-ah, I saw two familiar men earlier, I probably saw the first one somewhere else, but the second one felt like I knew him even though I could not point out how. Dream Knight-ah, do we know him?’ Jinyoung thinks as he caresses the boy’s face in the photo.

 

‘What about you, Dream Knight, when will I see you again? Or will we ever see each other again? I miss you, I miss you a lot and I want to see you again.’  He kisses the boy’s face before placing it back in his wallet; hiding it under his pillow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The thing about Jackson is that he always carries around flower a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter