at the beach

This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf****er
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah… the weather’s so nice,” Jiyong sighs in relief as he continued walking towards the hotel’s beach & pool area.
He hooks his left arm around Taeyeon’s shoulders, pulling her close, and he hooks his right arm around Tiffany’s shoulders. Whereas Seunghyun just followed them behind, quite nervous.
As if he’d been anything but nervous for the past twenty four hours.
The four finally arrived to the beach after they passed the pool which was located nearby. White sand and fresh blue water has always been a good combo, and the fact that Seunghyun just ordered the finest champagne that the pool bar has definite made everything better.
Both Tiffany and Taeyeon ran playfully towards the sand and laid down their beach towels. Still considering the fact about fans taking pictures of them or what not, the four of them decided to go to the area of the beach which is the furthest away from the common area which hotel residents go to, and the area has no beach benches, which is why they’re lying on the sand.
On the other hand, Jiyong who were laughing at the two girls went up to Seunghyun after noticing that his pal is feeling a little awkward.
“I’m not sure,” Seunghyun whispers. Looking down at his current outfit. A pair of beach shorts and a t-shirt, which is very not Seunghyun. And that’s the reason why he’s covering his upper body with the towel provided by the hotel.
Jiyong looked at his bandmate and laughed. “Dude, chill, we’re in Miami, remember?” he says in a comforting tone.
“Well, yeah, but I’m not just talking about people taking pictures of me when I’m barely wearing anything. I’m talking about actually taking it off,”
Jiyong gave Seunghyun a pat on his back. “Chill, I saw previews of Tazza, okay? You’re in good shape.”
Seunghyun was about to say something but Jiyong already ran towards the girls. He had no other choice than join along.
Jiyong quickly threw his towel and yanked his t-shirt and dash towards the water, lifting his arms up in the air. “Booyah!” he exclaims as he jumps into the water.
Seunghyun looked at him and laughed as he arrives to the spot where the girls are. “Look at that idiot, he’s still wearing his precious sunnies,” he jokes, and the two who were putting on SPF all over their bodies laughed.
“Ji, your sunglasses!” Stephanie shouted, and Jiyong turned around to them and places his hand on his face immediately.
He ran out of the water after cussing himself of not taking his favorite limited edition Chanel sunglasses given straight from Karl Lagerfeld. “, , ” he mutters, running towards the girls and Seunghyun.

All of them laughed seeing Jiyong carefully placing his sunglasses on his beach towel along with his phone and wallet.

The four talked for a little while and of course they had to gang up against Seunghyun and and his current attire which is very unexpected. But he had no choice–Jiyong is really good at begging.

Taeyeon then took off her t-shirt dress and revealed her two-piece light blue swimsuit. She made sure to take off her sunglasses, not making the same mistake that Jiyong did, and took tiny little quick steps towards the water.

Seunghyun laid his towel beside Stephanie’s whereas Jiyong stared at Taeyeon and smirked, as if he just came up with an evil plan for his best friend.

And clearly, he did.

He ran towards Taeyeon sneakily, making sure that she’s not aware of his presence behind her. Then, when Jiyong closed his distance gap with Taeyeon, he then shouted and lifted her up bridal-style.

“JIYONG!” the Girls’ Generation leader exclaimed out of shock, and immediately smacked Jiyong’s head. But the dragon didn’t bother, and yet, he continued running.

His feet finally made contact with the water, and once he was already calf-deep in the water, he threw Taeyeon into the water.

Taeyeon could do nothing but screamed, “KWON JIYONG!” really loudly. And once she rises from water, Jiyong was already running away to Stephanie and Seunghyun.

“Watch out, you little !” Taeyeon screams from afar.

A few minutes later—Stephanie, Taeyeon and Jiyong already soaked up yet Seunghyun still hasn’t taken his shirt off, their champagne finally came along with the chiller and four glasses.

“Charge it to the room, thanks,” Jiyong requested in English to the bartender who smiled and walked away after he popped the bottle.

Seunghyun poured equal amount of champagne to the four glasses, and the three others immediately took them.
Taeyeon lifted her glass up in the air, signaling that she’s making a toast, and showcased her pearly whites, and the others followed her. “Cheers!”

They took a sip of their champagne, enjoying the crisp alcohol, and of course, their time together.

“By the way,” Taeyeon commented. “Seunghyun still hasn’t taken his shirt off and went to the water,” she comments, and she smiled ear-to-ear.

The rapper’s heart races. Oh no, that smile. I’ve hung out with her enough to know what that smile means.

“,” he mutters, before the three others stood up and dragged him up.

Seunghyun both laughed and shouted at the same time. “Yah, let me go!” he exclaims, kicking his feet which were hold tight by Jiyong. “I’m the oldest person here! You all should bow down to me and show me respect!” he screams, whereas Taeyeon, Stephanie and Jiyong could only laugh and drag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter