flu, xbox and cold takeouts

This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf****er
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Achoo!”

Taeyeon sighs as she places her palm on her face, seeing her best friend blow her nose for the nth time tonight. “Gosh… have you taken your medicine?!” she exclaimed in frustration.

Stephanie sniffles and let out a sigh, her voice is all nasal-tone now.

“I have,” she groans, also as frustrated as Taeyeon is about her sickness.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Then how come you haven’t gotten better yet?” she asks, irritated.

The girl who wouldn’t stop sniffling for the past two days let out a groan. “Well if I am annoying you then go sleep in Jiyong’s room!” she complains, blowing her nose once more.

“That’s not what I’m saying, I’m just wondering why the medicine isn’t working on you,”

“Ah, I don’t know, blame it on my immunity,”

Taeyeon threw a throw-pillow at her that Stephanie received on her face. “Maybe the only medicine you need is a visit from your honey, huh?” she teases. She had her opportunity to do so and she definitely took it.

“What honey?”

“Seunghyun, of course,” Taeyeon winks at her, but the only response she got was her throw-pillow being thrown back, along with a tissue roll. Little did she know, Stephanie was actually blushing.

She thought of that guy whom she got back soaked-wet in salt water with. She hasn’t seen him for a good (or, not-so-good) two days, neither have Taeyeon. Whenever she goes out with Jiyong and ditches a contagious Stephanie in her room, Seunghyun is either inside his own room or is out wine-hunting. But Stephanie didn’t bother–there was no way she wants to be seen by him when her nose is red and runny and her voice sounds funny.

“Stop saying irrelevant things,” Stephanie replies cynically, browsing through the television channels in boredom.

Taeyeon chuckles at her best friend’s reaction. “Who knows, you haven’t seen him for two days.”

Another tissue roll was received by Taeyeon’s face.

“Ah, it’s almost 8 already. Do you want to order food?” Taeyeon asks after checking the time.

“No more jjajangmyeon?” Stephanie asks.

The mother-like leader shook her head. “No, I’m too tired to cook for you,” she jokes, reminded by the fact that for the past two days she’s been cooking Stephanie a variety of dishes that she thought could help cure her flu–from jjajangmyeon, to jjajangbap, yukgaejang, to galbitang.

Stephanie grunts and got up, still sniffling. “Sure, just buy take-outs, or get it delivered, which ever sounds better,” she said, heading towards the bathroom. “Just get me anything that could help me with my current state.”

Taeyeon got up as well and went out of their bedroom to find Seunghyun and Jiyong sitting in the living room, playing with an xBox. “Whose is that?” Taeyeon asks, making the two guys who were unaware of her presence turn to her.

“Seunghyun rented it from the hotel,” Jiyong replies, focusing back to the screen. Taeyeon sighs as she notices that the boys are playing Guitar Hero. Boys will be boys, after all.

“I’m hungry, Steph wants jjajangmyeon,” she asks as she threw herself beside Jiyong and hooks her hand with Jiyong’s, acting spoiled.

Though he was too focused into beating his friend who is currently winining by only a few points, he immediately pressed pause when he heard Taeyeon.

“What the !” Seunghyun exclaimed, and Taeyeon noticed that he sounds nasal, just like Stephanie. Perhaps… he has a cold too? “Just because you’re losing doesn’t mean you get to pause whenever you want, dickhead,”

Jiyong glares at his older mate. “Be quiet, my girl needs to be fed too,” he calmly replies, throwing a sofa cushion to Seunghyun.

“What a piece of ,” Seunghyun hissed in frustration as he sees Jiyong being dragged by Taeyeon to the little table where the hotel’s landline phone lies. “Do you want jjajangmyeon as well, baby?” he hears Jiyong asks to Taeyeon, and then Taeyeon replied indistinctly in which Seunghyun wasn’t able to hear.

The single rapper rolls his eyes at how cheesy and fluffy his best friend is towards Taeyeon. Though he’s still quite concerned about their current status now–wanting none of them to get hurt.

His distracted, wandering mind came back to it’s healthy vessel when he heard the door to Taeyeon’s room being opened, and he tried not to smile to see the figure that he hasn’t seen for the past two days walk towards the living room.

And apparently, in the same state that Seunghyun is right now – double-layered clothes covering their whole arms and legs, red runny nose, bloated face, sniffling once every five seconds.

“You’re sick too? Even I’m sick!” Seunghyun exclaimed, couldn’t hide his excitement to finally see Stephanie again.

Stephanie, who was also quite excited to finally see Seunghyun again, tried to look ignorant. “Yeah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter