lost at sea

This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like a Motherf****er
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong walked to his room sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he yawn once more. The thought of Seunghyun and Stephanie being frustrated at him and Taeyeon made him chuckle.

“Hey, thanks for the pizza once again.”  

Stephanie and Seunghyun both finished two boxes of pizza within a timespan of 30 minutes right after the rapper got back to the suite with the pizza boxes in hand. “Watch out, I’ll gain all my pride back,” Seunghyun threatens playfully, reminded of how embarrassed he was of losing.

Despite so, he’s quite grateful of his loss. It brought him and Stephanie closer.

“You should go sleep, it’s too late.” he continued after checking the time. 2:38AM. He remembered Jiyong talking about Taeyeon’s plans of going on water rides by the beach that got delayed due to Stephanie and Seunghyun’s illness.

Stephanie smiled. “Okay,” she answered calmly. Though sleepy, her heart was heavy to leave. “You should go sleep as well. Get well soon,” she cheered, smiling, before walking down the hallway towards her room.

Big Bang’s T.O.P could only smile, still sitting on the couch, but when he sees Stephanie coming back to the living room with a sour expression, he knew something’s up.

“Tae and Jiyong are sleeping in my room…” she said bitterly. “And it’s locked.”

Seunghyun couldn’t help but laugh, awkwardly. “Seriously?” he asks, and followed Stephanie down the hallway to her room again. Seunghyun tried opening the door, but the effort was futile. The room is indeed locked.

“Well then… do you want to just sleep in my room?” he offers, but he realized what he said sounded inappropriate. “And I’ll crash the couch.” he continues.

Stephanie laughed. “No, no, I’ll crash the couch, it’s fine.”

“Big nope, I will.” Seunghyun cut her off. “No, it’s fine!” Stephanie replies.

It was a few moments of the two of them arguing until Stephanie has had enough. “Okay, how about this, I sleep in your room and you’ll sleep there too as it is your room. Okay?!” she sighed, tired of arguing.

 

Jiyong chuckled knowing that he was actually awake to hear the two arguing earlier this dawn. This is going well… he thought.

He opened the door to the bedroom he is sharing with Seunghyun and saw an expected sight. Stephanie and Seunghyun, still safe-and-sound-ly asleep. However, they’re lying on different beds–Seunghyun on his designated bed and Stephanie on Jiyong’s bed.

“Ah, these two…” Jiyong mumbles. But he has a plan–a plan he came up with all night along with Taeyeon. The dragon inhaled deeply, slightly smiling, and…

“Rise and shine motherers, get up!” he exclaimed, expecting the two to be woken up by his chaos, but he received zero response, leaving him with a blank expression.

He takes a deep breath. Rolling his eyes, he made his way towards the beds. “Hey, Steph.” he calls, patting her shoulders carefully.

The girl gained her consciousness as Jiyong continuously called her, and let out a groan. “Steph, wake up!” he called once more, and by the time he did so, Stephanie was fully awake and rose up.

“What is it?!” she screamed grumpily and threw her pillow at Jiyong. His eyes widened, taken aback by her response. Moreover, the person lying on the bed beside Stephanie’s was also taken aback by her doing.

Half awake-half asleep and is still trying to regain his soul back to his vessel, Seunghyun got up too, eyes barely open. “What, what, what is it?” he groaned, voice raspy.

Jiyong looked at Seunghyun weirdly, raising his brows, and Stephanie did the same–in a more grumpy manner.

“Let’s rent a yacht!”

 

...

 

“Gosh, the boys are too childish.” Stephanie muttered, still grumpy from lacking sleep hours as she walks towards the four’s destination–the marina.

Taeyeon raised her brows. “You think?” she said, not any less grumpier than Stephanie is.

She looked down at the shorts that she’s wearing. It’s not even ten in the morning and Jiyong has managed to spill pink soda onto Taeyeon’s white shorts during their car trip to the marina.

“Hey, Tae! I said I’m sorry!” Jiyong calls, running towards the girls and leaving the oldest bud, Seunghyun, behind.

Jiyong smiled, knowing exactly what to do to make Taeyeon quit being mad at him for what he did. “Babyyyy,” he called and wrapped his arm around Taeyeon’s shoulders.

“Piss off,” the girl groaned, getting away from Jiyong, but the dragon pulled her closer than before.

“We’ll get ice cream after the trip okay? And new shorts too,”

By then, Taeyeon’s eyes were already lighting up. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter