Chapter 8: Time with you

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 8: Time with you

“Oppa, i’m not even surprised anymore that your fans called you bingu top!” I laughed hysterically looking at his appearance. Just a few moments ago, we had decided to draw each other’s faces using the eyeliner he found on my make-up pouch.

tumblr_inline_nus9asIJTI1qi3eea_500.gif

“You like????” He said in his deep voice, making funny faces and started dancing his choom top dances. 

“Come on baby, let’s dance! say yeah!” He dragged me up and made me join his somehow nonsensical yet al dances.

tumblr_inline_nus9h0W2P71qi3eea_500.giftumblr_inline_nus9hbqZKt1qi3eea_500.giftumblr_inline_nus9j1JIrd1qi3eea_500.gif

“I can’t believe you’re making me do this!” I laughed, trying to mimic his dances and took my phone out, while video recording him. “Send me later so i can upload on my instagram too!” He shouted. At every chance he has, he’s always instagramming. At this rate, it’s safe to say he is addicted to it. (Not that i’m complaining)

“So this is what you guys are doing?” A familiar voice sudden resounded with a few chucklings, Daesung’s laughter is the first to be heard. Standing there, the rest of the members stood there with their hoodies.

“Jiyong-ah, i asked you not to come” was the first sentence Seunghyun told Jiyong. “So why are you here”

“Hyung,Is this how you’re going to treat me” Jiyong rebutted, faking a slight pout. “[Y/N], are you yet by his dances?” Jiyong asked me.

“What?!” I laughed again. 

“Don’t worry Hyung, we are only passing by because Ji hyung thought you guys might be doing something ual” Seungri commented. 

“And because we are such good brothers, we should come and wreck the perfect moment” Daesung continued.

“But we arrived to find something even more interesting… dances and moustache… hmmm” Taeyang said, by his looks, it’s like almost portraying that he’s judging us so badly. 

tumblr_inline_nusa4gG0k51qi3eea_500.gif

“Glad to know i entertained you guys” Seunghyun said to them- which i found it almost hilarious. 

“Arasso (okay) hyung, we get the point. We won’t disturb you guys anymore. We’re leaving!” Jiyong said and pushed the other members away outside.

“Are you going to continue dancing?” I asked him when the members had left.

“No, they ruined my mood” He pouted and sat beside me.

“Hmm…., do you want to go to bed then?” I asked him and his eyes go wide.

tumblr_inline_nusbd6wvw01qi3eea_500.gif

“[Y/N], how can a girl ask that?!” He said, but quickly calm himself down. “I mean, sleep with you?” He asked again, as if confirming what i had just said.

“Yep!” I said, with the ‘p’ popping, and as soon as that came out of my mouth, he cleared his throat and showed me a shy expression.

“A-are you sure? D-dont you think it’s too fast? eyyyy, don’t joke with me.” He asked again half-smiling and half-unsure. 

tumblr_inline_nusbdvoCGx1qi3eea_500.gif

“I am sure oppa. Let’s go!” I said, dragging him to his room and he followed me obediently, smiling widely.

tumblr_inline_nusbfk77d41qi3eea_500.gif

“I’m gonna go change. Wait for me!” I said, automatically going to his walk-in wardrobe and find a collared shirt since it’s quite cold outside now- it’s befitting.

******

tumblr_inline_nusbseraLv1qi3eea_500.gif

“I feel so cheated” He muttered to himself, pouting like a small baby. Both of us now laying in bed beside each other. We are not even hugging or touching each other. Just two individuals facing each other and talk.

“Why?” I asked him.

“You excite me” He pouted again, “But turns out what you meant by ‘sleeping with you’ is just sleeping” he complained. “And i thought we were gonna do this” He said, his hands giving the example of squeezing and grabbing.

tumblr_inline_nusbrwWw9j1qi3eea_500.gif

“Oppa, you and your dirty mind! I didn’t even have any intention of doing that!” I laughed at him. He’s been making me laugh throughout the whole day, and it to know that i’m still trying to restrain myself from him, even though i love his company… and everything about him.

But what is there to do? Besides enjoying every moment i have with him.

Suddenly, i was pulled away from my own thoughts when he hugs me nearer to him, my face under his chest, inhaling his smell, while he wraps and intertwined our legs together.

“This is the least you can do for me after getting me so excited” He talk-whispered into my ears and hugged me tighter, his thumb circling my back. 

“If this is the least, then what’s the most i could do for you?” I cheekily, my hands patting and rubbing his chest. 

“Yah, Stop seducing me.” He said chuckling, and kissed my forehead.

Just like that, both of us said nothing else and in our comfortable silence, we drifted off to sleep. 

Not knowing what’s ours status, or what we are right now. Because right now, the time spent with him is precious. 

To be continued….