Chapter 13: We thought wrong

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 13: We thought wrong

“If any of you are please get dressed” A clicked was heard from the doorway before the familiar voice was heard. At the sound of that, Seung was shocked and immediately threw me a towel and covered me with it sloppily, just to make sure the parts that needed to be covered are not exposed.

tumblr_inline_nv5bblGeWU1qi3eea_500.gif

“Kwon Jiyong, stay where you are and don’t take a step forward” Seung instructed and gestured to me to get dressed before he sighed audibly in frustration. After i’ve put on my clothes and finger-combed my hair neatly, Seung dragged my hand to meet the voice of the invader.

“Why are you here?” Seung said as we all sat on the sofa. Jiyong just smiled at us, looking over between the two of us before he opened the door so that the rest of the members came in. “I really need to change my passcode” Seung muttered under his breath, still in frustration, his brows creased as if he’s thinking about something.

“It’s a wrap today, for our dearest hyung’s filming. So we thought of celebrating it together tonight as usual, but since Jiyong hyung thought he might be with you, doing something.. erm” Seungri cleared his throat, “so he said he will check it first” Seungri spoke and looked at Seung, before Seungri’s eyes darted back to the ground and muttered a “sorry hyung, sorry [Y/N]”.

“Okay, where do you want to go and celebrate?” Seung’s eyes softens after Seungri apologised and i chuckled at their brotherly love. It’s cute.

But something seems different with the way how the other members aren’t looking at me. To be exact, it seems like they are hiding something from me. Or perhaps, i was overthinking it again. But seeing Jiyong oppa looking at me so intently, i don’t know anymore….

tumblr_inline_nv5bdqL0LB1qi3eea_500.gif

“We booked the VIP section of the club for the whole night” Daesung spoke.

“Okay, let’s go” Seung steadily said, but then again he stopped in his tracks. “You guys wait for me outside, i need to go and get something from my room” He said and with that disappear from our sight.

“You guys go first” Jiyong instructed the rest of the members once Seung was out of sight, the guys nodded and left.

“How are you feeling?” Jiyong asked me. “I’m good oppa. Why?” I asked him curiously, still unable to shake off the feeling. “Did Seung hyung tell you anything about this afternoon?” -he asked, “Nope, why? Oppa, you’re acting very weird now” -I admitted, looking at him doubtfully.

tumblr_inline_nv5bfydoP61qi3eea_500.gif

“ Yang Hyun-suk found out about your relationship with Seung” Jiyong told me, still looking at me. Which i pretty much know what he’s trying to say now.

“And he didn’t approve….” - i spoke, continuing his sentence, and he nodded.

“So-” -i was about to speak. 

“Will you leave me because of that?” Seung’s voiced suddenly intervened; making both me and  Jiyong looked over to him. 

tumblr_inline_nv5bgz99Sc1qi3eea_500.gif

“I’ll meet you all in the car” Jiyong excused himself, leaving me and Seung alone. 

“I won't” -I assured him, which is true. I don’t want to. After much convincing of myself to date an idol, after the confession in the afternoon, after trying to resist him but only to make it futile… what’s harder than that? I thought to myself.

That brought a light smile to him, and just like that, he gave me a quick kiss before we left for the club.

******

A few hours later:

They all danced, and drank, and danced, and drank even more, until all of them were all dead tipsy and drunk. Boys…. being boys.

“I need the toilet” Seung suddenly walked up and left. Leaving me with the four boys, cause he said he is still fine enough to find a toilet.

“What stage have you gone with Hyung?” Jiyong asked me, leaning to my shoulder as if we are best friends. “Oppa, you’re drunk. Besides, why would i tell you that?” - i laughed at him. 

tumblr_inline_nv5bjhoGnx1qi3eea_500.gif

“This?” Jiyong suddenly spoke and his face came near to me, so near it was almost as if we’re 3cm away from each other. Mind you, our noses are already touching. 

“Yes” I lightly pushed him away, understanding that what he was asking was whether we had kissed.

“Oppa, i should go and find Seung oppa first” - i stood up, trying to avoid all these topic. The other 3 boys already had their eyes shut so it doesn’t even matter.

Suddenly, my hand was gripped and i was pulled down. Down, to stumbling and landed right on top of Jiyong’s lap. “Oppa-” - I started speaking, trying to push him away and trying to stand up, but to no avail.

tumblr_inline_nv5bpuHepN1qi3eea_500.gif

“I’ve taken a liking from the first moment i saw you” -Jiyong muttered in my ears. “A lot, a lot” -he said again, tipsily, all this time i tried to get out of his grip. “But Seung had his eyes on you…. and i didn’t want to destroy our friendship” -he muttered again. This time, i used up almost all of the energy i had left and get up. Successfully. 

I need to get to Seunghyun. Where is he? Is the toilet queue long too?

“Hi, excuse me” I asked a random bartender at the bar who served us. “Have you seen Seunghyun… i mean, T.O.P?” I asked, and he nodded. “He was with a girl, and they went inside that room together” -He explained.

A… girl? I froze, as with my thoughts that went entirely blank.

“Are you sure it’s him?” -I asked the bartender again, “Not at the toilet?” I double-checked. But with this bartender confidently nodding his head, what could i do, but to confirm it myself?

Each steps getting heavier, i made my way to the room that was gestured by the bartender. My hands on the handle of the door, doing a mental debate if i should open this door. It is my trust for him against my curiosity. 

Of course, the latter won.

I opened the door, peeking through slowly….

I froze at the sight before me.

An unknown girl, y, hot, scantily dressed, was sitting on top of his torso, her hands around his neck as he laid there on the sofa, with his hands on both of her waist. Pressed together, the both of them had their lips on each other, sharing a passionate kiss. What’s starting to look bad is that it looks like they are getting on it so badly, as the girl went to his shirt and grinding her hips on top of his torso. The worst? It was as if wanted it so badly, his hands had quickened, the urge for her was strong, and he ed it himself, while the girl had removed her own dress.

tumblr_inline_nv5bapnnOn1qi3eea_500.gif

Watching this happened right in front of me, it was as if i was in my previous relationship again. How my previous relationship ended, was also when i found out that he cheated on me, through me seeing them making out.

Wow, is this my fate for love? To be cheated? Totally jackpot. I scoffed at myself and led out a laugh, albeit my heart was slowly breaking in my chest. It pounded louder and louder, but that was all the ache. My stomached lurched in disgust as at the same time something was blocking me at the back of my throat. Oh, the memories…. and now this…..

Because of me making sound, they had paused and looked at me. Seunghyun, who had seen me, had pushed the girl away from him before walking urgently up to me. His eyes wide, as if he didn’t realised what he had done before.

“[Y/N], It’s not what you think it is” He said as he scrambled towards me, buttoning up his shirt, his eyes fixed to mine, with a tinge of sadness in his eyes.

tumblr_inline_nv5bs406dq1qi3eea_540.jpg

I couldn’t…. i just couldn’t look at him. I could feel my tears trying to escape from my tear duct, and that, was a sight i will never want him to see.

Cause the last time i checked, i cried. I cried right there and then on the spot when it happened with my ex-boyfriend. But what i get was both of them muttering at me and called me a “cry baby”.

Without even thinking twice, with so much disgust, i made my way out. Out from the callings of the other members as Seung chased after me, but only to stumble onto the sofa legs’. 

tumblr_inline_nv5bt7MUfP1qi3eea_500.gif

I looked back at his look one last time while he scrambled to get up.

But before he could get up, I ran to the cold streets, flagged a taxi (fortunately), and left.

Ache and heartbroken is an understatement.

 

To be continued....