Chapter 4: Pepero game and jealousy

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 4: Pepero game and jealousy 

I agreed to go…. and here i am in their car, watching these five attractive men chatter the night away. They are lethal, definitely. 

I don’t go clubbing often but thank god i have at least a decent black dress that isn’t too revealing, and yet didn’t cover me like a nun.

tumblr_inline_nuko14uNGo1qi3eea_540.png

We were given the second storey’s VIP area that we have entered from the back door; and there, the space are just for us. I looked at it in awe; a part of me wondering when i can be this successful and another part of me, was just looking at the interior of this club. It smells like class, tobacco, boost (duh) and a huge round table just for us. This alone screams expensive.

GD’s hands were suddenly on my back as he guided me to our seats. Because the music were blasting all around us with probably the best stereo system out there, he had to literally shout to talk to me. Even in the near distance, he had to leaned it and shout at me.

After we were seated, the guys were like experts. They ordered their drinks and all kinds of alcohols that i have not even heard of before. Wine, mostly. High-class indeed.

****

Then we drank, and drank….. until all of us were high. About drunk? I do not know, but i was almost KO and i had to be responsible for myself. So i just sat there, like a dead pig.

“Are you single?” GD asked me.

“Why do you keep asking me that?” I asked him. He has been asking me that since the time we went off from the rooftop at the mall, then again when the guys fetched me from my house. This is already the third time. 

“Because you never answered me” He answered, and i who was sitting beside him at the corner of the sofas saw TOP, who was sitting beside him already looking at me. Somehow, enjoying the music yet listening to our conversation.

tumblr_inline_nukotidp0z1qi3eea_500.gif

“Yes,” I finally said, after feeling like my cheeks had heated up from the way he looked at me. “I am single” i finished, which made GD smile and leaned closer to me, nuzzling his nose to my shoulder blades. Instinctively, I look over to TOP who had an unreadable expression. which scared the out of me, because i was concerned. 

I don’t know why i did, but i was concerned over the expression he gave.

tumblr_inline_nukp5fF4TH1qi3eea_500.gif

Soon, he walked up and joined Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri who was overlooking from the fence and waved, smile and danced there; giving the best fan service to their fans on the first floor. The cheering grew louder, the screaming more blood-scream.

“You should join them,” I told GD, after TOP left without a word. “Since you’re the leader”. I finished, and he gave it a few moments of thoughts before he smiled and went off to join them. 

tumblr_inline_nukox3Z1IH1qi3eea_500.gif

As soon as that, a few girls who were working in the club came behind them and started dancing, seeking for their attention. I rolled my eyes at them, i mean, that’s really…. not throwing themselves at them (note my sarcasm).

One of them especially, were trying to dance with TOP. Of which then, something he did caught my eyes. 

tumblr_inline_nukph1EONA1qi3eea_500.gif

He went off the fence, ignoring them and the dances she wants to engage with him, doing small little dances on his own before returning to me. 

Did he totally just rejected that girl?

Wow.

That’s my man! 

I cheered and smiled to myself. Wait… what? my man? oh . I covered my mouth.

“Your man? Me?” TOP sat beside me and smiled so happily.

tumblr_inline_nukpl39fAq1qi3eea_500.gif

“Oh now you’re smiling,” I commented, trying to change the subject. I was already smoking half of my cigarette stick and to pretend i wasn’t affected by his smile; Nervously, i took my glass of wine using my other hand and tried to pour some more from the bottle. But of which, TOP took the bottle from my hand, and poured it for me instead.

After he was done so, he took the cigarette i was holding on and took a puff from it before he handed me back my cigarette by placing them on my lips.

Naturally, i opened my mouth and it, inhaling it. Then unexpectedly, he pulled out the cigarette from my mouth and before i could even process what had happened, his lips has landed on mine, parting them and inhaling the smoke that’s in mine.

Well, that just went from zero to hundred real quick.

I gulped audibly after he pulled out, and he chuckled at my expression; when i covered my mouth instantly and looked at him right in the eyes. 

“Hyung! Come join us!” Seungri suddenly shouted, disrupting the tension that was building between us.

TOP smirked at me whilst he walked backwards to their side, all this time his eyes locked on mine.

tumblr_inline_nukoo9oFbH1qi3eea_500.gif

“Woah, that was crazy!” Daesung commented after they came back from all the hollering and the crazy stunts they did over there.

GD naturally went to sit beside me again and whispered some high words i couldn’t even comprehend because my thoughts and my eyes were on this one guy who kept looking at me- TOP.

“This is seriously driving me crazy” I muttered to myself and drown myself in my own thoughts, disengaging the stares from TOP and the sweet-nothings whispers from GD.

*****

“Okay, let’s goooo!” The boys suddenly stood up one by one and i was caught in surprise. Like, what is happening? Go? Go where? I furrowed my eyebrows.

As if able to read my mind, “We’re going to Seung’s house. We always do that - and eat breakfast together” GD told me and i nodded.

“And you’re coming with us!” Taeyang shouted at me through the blast of loud music.

Before i know it, i was dragged by GD, with him holding on to my hands; along with his sweet gummy smile.

Believe it or not, my eyes went to search for TOP who was walking behind us. His face sullen again, his eyes fixed and concentrating on both of our hands.

*****

“Woah” was the smartest reaction i could give when we entered his house. Taken-aback is now an understatement. For someone who is living alone in this enormous villa house, he sure is neat and clean.

Everyone smirked and chuckled at my reaction.

“We should order takeaways” Daesung suggested. “I miss macdonalds” Taeyang agreed with it. “Let’s order that then!” GD decided, “Yah maknae, go and call them!” GD instructed Seungri.

About half an hour later, the bell rang and the foods are here.

“We should play the pepero game since [Y/N] is here!” GD suggested, “With fries” he laughed to himself and everyone was just agreeing. 

“The shortest length wins. I pick  [Y/N]!” GD immediately said and they protested, but didn’t stop it. Even TOP who had looked my way but looked away after that.

tumblr_inline_nuks4zSQNn1qi3eea_500.gif

“Yah hyung! That’s not fair. You get the girl and we get the guys!” Seungri complained.

“Daesung ah, let’s pair up and let the secret garden kisser get back together” Taeyang told  Daesung, referring to TOP and Seungri who kissed in their Secret garden parody. 

I remember that one, it was funny. 

“aishh….” Seungri muttered but took a long fries and took it to his mouth and dump it on the other end to TOP’s mouth. The tension when they did it crept up our skin; until they finished chewing and the length that was left was almost to none; since TOP bravely kissed him; leaving them to 0.8cm at the end. But his face is still sullen though, although he gave a light smile while Seungri was just being a kiddy Seungri who rubbed his lips.

It was Dae and Tae’s turn and they both cringe and complained throughout; though at the end they managed to get a decent short length of 3cm.

Now, it was mine and GD’s turn. 

We chewed… and chewed…. until his nose touches mine that i felt uncomfortable with it and let it drop. Earning the longest remaining distance of 5cm.

“Yaaaaaah~~ why did you let go so fast?” GD asked me, biting his lips but smiling.

“It was too close” I rebutted.

“Come, I’ll show you how it’s done” TOP said and walked over to me confidently.

I started panicking. … … …. were the only words repeating on my mind.

tumblr_inline_nuksmuugBy1qi3eea_500.gif

TOP Took a fries suavely and then put it between our mouths. 

As his face gets nearer and nearer each time to mine, i get entirely flustered i tried to pull back. But his hand was on my head, not letting me get away. 

My heart went rapid, each beat faster than any every other, until his lips were on mine again; making the rest of the members gasp; mostly Daesung and Seungri were cheering and shouting.

Lingering longer than it should be, i finally tried to wriggle out and he let me go. 

“That’s how you play this game,” TOP said to me and then turned to s “we won” and sat beside me.

tumblr_inline_nukt1n6fJx1qi3eea_500.gif

But later do i realised about GD’s expression.

tumblr_inline_nukt28ca6I1qi3eea_500.gif

To be continued ….