Chapter 7: Revenge, seduce and advantage

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 7: Revenge, Seduce and Advantage

“Even if it’s in the past, you don’t have to say as if it meant nothing to you all” I rage at this man who is standing before me.

“Indeed it didn’t. Otherwise why do you think i cheated on you?” He rebutted. 

I can’t believe this man who stood before me was my ex-boyfriend. And to see him at the airport out of all days. Why did he even bother coming back after he finished his studies overseas anyway? 

I am so mad to the point i could feel my eyes getting watery. All the feelings that came back surging through my blood, suddenly invading all the calamity i had in me. Even though he was an ex-boyfriend, the feelings that we once shared, it is still etched onto mine. Yet…. how could he be so heartless? As if the 5 years i was together with him doesn’t meant a thing. 

“Are you going to cry again?” He probed, frustrated.

“Shut up. Just go away. Why did you even talk to me in the first place? Next time you see me, just pretend you didn’t know me” I lashed out.

“Your temper is still the same” He rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Who’s that?” A familiar voice was heard.

“Oh, oppa” I greeted Jiyong. I honestly didn’t know it was him since he wrapped himself up like a dumpling, that was until i saw his body build and the way his feminine hands behaved.

“Ex?” He asked again. “Oh, yeah….” I trailed off.

“Let’s go eat some good foods, and stop thinking about the past. Understand?” He bend down to my eye level and my hair while he wiped a drop of tear that betrayed me.

tumblr_n7bg120fRa1qddb05o1_500.gif

Originally posted by hell-ogoodbye

Someone cleared his throat and there, standing gloriously with his y body, even more wrapped than Jiyong is Seunghyun.

We both looked towards him, and i felt guilty out of a sudden. Why do i have this feeling that i just betrayed him?

I tried to shook off the feeling.

“Let’s go eat” I said and Jiyong led the way, while Seung stand beside me so i was in the middle.

****

“Three chicken alfredo pasta,,, and one watermelon soju” Jiyong ordered for us. We were given a room booth just for us since they are top stars. 

“Hyung, why are you so quiet today?” Jiyong asked seunghyun, who was busy looking at his phone instead of talking to us. 

“Oh… reading comments on instagram” He said, and returned back to his phone.

“I need to take this call. Be right back” Jiyong suddenly stood up with a ringing phone and went outside.

Silence still filled the air between me and Seunghyun. 

“Are you mad?” I asked him; still couldn’t fully understand why i felt like as if i have just betrayed him. 

“Should i be?” He said, not looking up at me. Ouch… that kind of hurt.

I roughly took his phone away from him before his eyes shoot up right to mine. 

tumblr_inline_nuq9yopvUr1qi3eea_500.gif

Suddenly, all the bravery i had before me had just dissipated and coward overtook me why i am trying to think of something to say.

“D-do you want to go eat ramen with me tonight?” I asked him and his eyes softens a little, though he still isn’t replying me.

“D-do you want to go drink tonight with me?” I asked him again, since i know he love drinking. But that was nerve-wrecking. The part where i had just blatantly and directly asked him out was what made me nervous. I twirled my hair around and looked down on the floor. 

“Are you trying to seduce me?” He replied.

“What?”I looked up at him whose eyes had gone a little bigger, faking shock. “Does it look like i’m seducing you?” I asked him in bewilderment. 

“Oh” he nodded in agreement.

“Aish…” I muttered from frustration. Forget about this guilty feeling. I don’t care already! I gave him back his phone and huffed a sigh in anger.

Jiyong came back right at the time our food was served. We ate, and talk about all the random things - music, me, them, their plans….

“Hyung, are you going anywhere tonight?” Jiyong asked Seung, while slurping on our watermelon soju.

“To drink with [Y/N]” Seung replied him and i immediately looked at him, surprised. I blinked my eyes several times at him. “Don’t come with us” Seung warned Jiyong.

I would’ve felt bad for Jiyong oppa but he just gave me the raised up brows as if he knew what was up. What is this…. i thought jiyong had feelings for me? Or was it just my imagination.

*****

“I thought you didn’t want to-” I started speaking after Jiyong had left the two of us together.

“You managed to seduce me” He said in all seriousness.

tumblr_inline_nuqa31fkvB1qi3eea_500.gif

“Choi Seunghyun. I didn’t seduce you!” I tried defending myself. Tried, is the keyword as he nods and just smiled it off. “I really didn’t” I muttered.

*****

“How did i end up here again?” I sighed, although excited for some reason, when i stepped into his house again. I know, i know, i said i wanted to drink. But he said there’s enough wine in his house to drink the whole night away. 

I wanted to protest even then, but he tempted me with pork & beef bbq slices that we managed to purchase from the grocery store earlier on.

Now, who could protest over that? I won’t say ‘no’ to meat though. 

Look at this dazzling little pieces of meat sitting here being cooked. Oh gosh.

I looked at my phone and played my game; whilst waiting for the meat to be cooked.

“Open your mouth” Seung suddenly offered me, his chopstick with the glistening piece of meat dangling there. Eyes still fixated on my game, i tried to eat the meat; while he kept pulling it nearer to him. Until i was able to get it, only then i was in his embrace and he kissed my forehead. Smiling happily like a 5 year old kid.

“Did you just took advantage of me?” I stopped my game and looked at him. , [Y/N], stop smiling to yourself. You are not supposed to be happy! What am i doing?

“ne (yes)” he said happily, until his dimples were seen and like a kid, stick his tongue out.

tumblr_inline_nuq9ijWfk61qi3eea_500.gif

“Oppa, do you believe i could take advantage of you?” I asked, sipping on my glass of wine.

“You won’t be able to. No one can take advantage of me.”

“Then do you believe i could seduce you?”

“Try me” He smiled seductively.

tumblr_inline_nuqa4bxm6S1qi3eea_500.gif

“Come and lay down on my lap” I patted my thigh.

He sat frozen. But easily composed himself after that and lay on my lap.

“How is this seducing?” He mocked me. “You fail” he laughed, but kissed my thigh lightly.

I touched his lips lightly with my hand, running over his lips and part them a little. While using another hand, I took a big gulp of wine and held it in my mouth.

Then i went straight to his mouth. And kissed him on the lips.

Transferring the liquid from mine to his.

At first, he hesitated but then, his kisses grew hungrier and we kissed passionately, as if knowing tomorrow will never be the same. 

I pulled away. “That was revenge for kissing me twice… and that was me seducing you. Also, that is me taking advantage of your lips”

“If that is it, then you should do it often” he smiled.

tumblr_inline_nuqa6aQPGG1qi3eea_500.gif

“That was a crazy hot kiss” He muttered to himself and i smiled at him.

“Well, don’t get addicted” I and eat my meat. 

“No promises” he said and immediately hugged me.

tumblr_inline_nuqa8bXEu91qi3eea_500.gif