Chapter 17: Jealousy

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 17: Jealousy

“Is it you or did you get ier everyday?” Daesung asked, Seungri following and Taeyang laughed. But the other two boys - Jiyong and Seunghyun; Their eyes were nowhere humorous. Instead, i could see the two of them, their eyes raked my body from the tip of my hair down to my feet. Jiyong seems like he’s in a dilemma, shy whilst turning away yet, he kept on trying to look. But Seunghyun, the main man of the night, his eyes kept it on me. People usually say it “burnt holes with their stares”, but this, this is burning my soul with his stares. How can one man possess this power? Or, was it just me? Help, cause i could feel my ovaries trying to betray me and burst itself. It’s not like as if i was though, i am just wearing a tube dress that ends just a few centimetres above my knees. Although, well, it’s body con.

tumblr_mw7d4wmHnN1qet7m2o2_500.gif

Originally posted by mereglancez

“About time” Jiyong said, smirking to a tall man who’s standing in front of our table and giving him air kiss. 

“Fortunately. There was traffic earlier on” The mysterious man replied.

Oh!

That voice…..

“Lee Soo Hyuk?” I meekly trailed off, as if i was guessing, though in fact i was really just confident. That deep voice comparable to Seunghyun. The model actor that i have always stalked before Bigbang came into my life.

tumblr_mt44kqSCxp1rvs9xgo1_500.gif

Originally posted by 310588

“Ah, yes, and you must be [Y/N]” He said, his arm stretched out and i shook hands with him. “Oh, it’s really you….” I said, still squashed between Jiyong and Seunghyun, “omg” - i jumped lightly on my seat as i get extremely excited, while Soohyuk just chuckled. 

“[Y/N], you look like a fangirl now” -Jiyong commented, “even more excited when you see us” -he continued, “Because I am!” - i immediately answered, smiling to myself, unable to contain my excitement.

tumblr_ngq352whrd1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“Ah, thank you” - Soohyuk replied, “Is it okay for her to be this excited?” -Soohyuk smiled and turned to Seunghyun, that just simply got brushed off, probably because he had no answer to it either.

“So you’ve watched my new drama?” Soohyuk asked me. “Yes, of course! GWI!” I laughed, flaunting my knowledge, that makes him laugh as well. By now, Jiyong and Seunghyun face have turned so hardened as if they had just looked Medusa in the eyes and turned into stone.

tumblr_n42o7shOu81qddb05o1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by hell-ogoodbye

“I-I’ll let you two get into the conversation” Jiyong said and turned to leave to join the rest of the members: Seungri, Dae and Taeyang to dance. Leaving me with Seunghyun and Soohyuk.

Soohyuk then shifted his way beside me so that now i’m in the middle of the two. “Can i take a picture with you?” -I almost, almost, squealed. “She is totally your fan girl huh” -Seunghyun shoot, “Ah, hyung, you’re making me embarrassed” -Soohyuk answered him. “And sure why not?” - he turned to me, and we took a picture together.

“Woah, your jaw is really very defined. Omg” -I said, smiling, my eyes still stuck on the picture that we just took together. “You can use banmal (informal) with me, anyway you’re going to be with us, hopefully for a long time” -Soohyuk said. 

“You know, when you are filming the biting of the neck, is it uncomfortable for you to open your mouth and pretend you’re biting them? And with the vampire teeth mould? So did your lips really touch the people’s neck? It must be ticklish!” -I said, pretty sure not making any sense because lets be honest, would you even make any sense or logic when you’re infant of the idol you like? Not me, definitely. 

tumblr_ntsndqAPli1qex9y1o1_500.gif

Originally posted by onesoohyukpls

“Wanna try it on you?” -He asked and i immediately stoned, my mouth forming an ‘O’ involuntarily, “Sure” -I said, “Yah!” -Seunghyun immediately protested and gave the both of us death glare. “Ah… sorry i forgot you’re his girl for a moment” -Soohyuk retreated but i stopped him.

“Oppa, i want to make Seunghyun jealous. I wanna get back with him but i have to payback the price of him making me hurt, so…. please” -I whispered to him. I know it’s a really douche move but i really want to see him get jealous, and protective over me. I mean, girls like that… no matter how inappropriate it is. 

“You do it like this” -Soohyuk pulled out my ear and went straight down to my neck, his lips on mine, teeth almost sinking to my skin. My idol just tried to vampire bite me! If that isn’t better than signature, tell me what is. Oh gosh, i just fangirl-ed again didn’t i?

But before anything could even happen, Seunghyun pulled me away roughly from Soohyuk, dragging me by my arms and pulled me away nearer to himself instead. I tried to act like i was caught off-guard (which i slightly was since i didn’t know his jealous is this strong), “What do you think the both of you are doing now?” He questioned me and Soohyuk, but mostly, me.

“Hyung, we were just trying to get to know each other. Talking to her makes me feel like she’s my long lost friend” -Soohyuk explained, although i know it’s just an act. Actor indeed. “We should exchange number, [Y/N]!” 

“Sure” -I giggled and passed him my phone, but Seunghyun intervened again. Only this time, he lost his composure and He took my phone away from Soohyuk, and then he got up and dragged me out of the table and to a more secluded area, more like the walkway. 

“What are you doing Seunghyun?” -I questioned him, trying to get my inner actress out. But i was cornered, with his hands still gripping on my arms hard and tight.

tumblr_nskdo5zqvW1qbvx5uo1_400.gif

Originally posted by topsbearbrick

“Let’s get one thing straight. I don’t like seeing you with other guys like that. You obviously know that i want you and i love you, so why do you act that way? If it’s because we’re so-called friends now and that makes you available to open up to other guys, then that’s not a good enough reason for me.”- his face hardened, his lips curled into a thin line, his eyes went a shade darker. “I am getting restless of being just-friends with you, and it’s not even 24-hours yet. I am so sensitive to the point that my whole emotions today have been focused on nothing but you. Every word you say, every smiles, every goodbyes, it distracts me. I’ve been so focused on you it gets so overwhelming. But there you are talking to another guy and i get jealous instantly. Who are you actually? How could you make me feel this way in such a short time?”

“Your girlfriend”- I said almost immediately, like as if i was meaning to say that and had rehearsed it for plenty of times. “wha-?”- he was about to say, his eyes showed he was nothing but confused; but i beat him to it first.

 “Wanna kiss?” -I flashed my full set of white teeth to him.

tumblr_nfnfq0SHFt1s8shwho1_500.gif

Originally posted by hyuntwins

To be continued….