Chapter 15: Friends?

Getting you (1st book)

 

Chapter 15: Friends? 

tumblr_inline_nvg5meFZkW1qi3eea_500.gif

“S-seunghyun-” I stuttered, looking at his messy self as he walked in… did he waited out there all this time? Under the rain? 

Instinctively, i took his coat from him and removed it from him so that he wouldn’t catch a cold. 

“W-why are you so warm?” I asked him the moment i felt his neck. I confirmed it again by placing my palm on his forehead. “You’re having a fever….” I muttered.

“It’s okay. I need to talk to you. That is more impor-”

tumblr_inline_nvg5opNcyp1qi3eea_500.gif

“No, you need to rest. Now” I guided him to my room. I don’t even know why i am doing all these when i am supposed to be pissed at him. Yet instead, i am worried for his health that it overshadows my anger towards him.

I ed his top, and pants; because they were all wet. I tried not to look at his body because honestly, i would’ve fainted and would have fangirled over it. Trust me. All this time, he didn’t say a word and let me do my job properly before i laid him down in my bed.

I was about to get a towel from the kitchen when his hands gripped my arm. “Don’t go. I need to talk to you” was all that he said. I sighed looking at this man in front of me, stubborn enough to do whatever he wants without caring for his health but at the same time, happy that he’s trying to get us back on track.

But it’s is not the time for this.

“This is my house, i can’t run even if i want to… and i wanted to. We’ll talk tomorrow. So get some rest” I said and tried to walk away again.

But he pulled me back, a tad too strong that i tumbled over and fell onto the bed. With the both of us now stacked 180 degrees on top of each other. Him being on top of me, and i’m on the bottom.

He looks pained from the way his eyes are looking at me and caging me with his torso. But unexpectedly, he rolled to my side and lifted me up casually, putting a pillow underneath my head.

Then he laid down next to me and hugged me from the back.

"Let’s just cuddle tonight and pretend like we never got hurt” -He said, hugging me tighter.

tumblr_inline_nvg5shQA1w1qi3eea_540.jpg

And just like that, i couldn’t find myself to push him away. Instead, he makes me feel comforted and warm with his embrace.

Or perhaps, it was as if i know that whatever we’re doing tonight will come to an end tomorrow, when the sun rises up.

******

I opened my eyes slowly, welcoming the sunlight in. Also, welcoming this new feeling of being embraced by someone the moment i woke. Welcoming the nose he had nuzzled on my shoulder blade, welcoming the smell and scent of him, his body temperature that is already normal, welcoming the view of him that i see- long eyelashes, sharp jaws, masculine body, hard chest, and his collarbones. 

I shifted in my position, trying to get away before i fall right back to his charm but i was held tighter by him.

“My heart feels so guilty and heavy from what happened but seeing you like this, i feel so much better” He muttered under his breath, only for me to hear his confession. “I don’t know what came over me that night, perhaps the alcohol and how i was so before the members came in and disrupted us but i want you to know that i am not at all like that. I am never the kind to cheat on someone i love. But at the same time, i do not want to give any reasons for it, because whatever i say will come out as an excuse and i can’t take back the hurt i’ve given you. But if you could only give me one more chance for me, i will not let you down.” He confessed.

My heart fluttered, my heart wavered. It really did. But every time i want to forgive him, the image of him and that girl in that position upsets me. It hinders me.

“I think we should just remain as friends for now” -I said quietly, and his grasp on me loosen a little, as if he was strucked by disappointment on that idea. “I don’t want to commit myself only to have it to fail in the future. I don’t want to invest too much feelings in it because i know if i do, it’ll be hard for me to let you go the next time” I said nervously. 

“Y-you’re saying-” he was about to question me, 

tumblr_inline_nvg5vlCU7X1qi3eea_500.gif

“I am saying that we should just be friends first for now. If things go well, or if the odds are in our favour; we’ll get together next time. But for now, please give me some time and don’t-”

“I understand” -he said quietly and get out of bed. “I won’t force you” -He said again as he took the shirts from the chair that i was airing for it to dry overnight. “But i won’t give up on you,” - he said as he put on his clothes and pants that i tried not to see, “and i hope you won’t give up on us. At least not just yet.”

tumblr_n2duhxp0uA1qddb05o1_500.gif

Originally posted by hell-ogoodbye

I nodded. “You have schedules today?” - i said, trying to change the topic.

“Yeah. Visit us for lunch later? I’m sure the other members are worried about you and-” 

“Sure. I’ll bring some foods to the studio later on” -I said, and he smiled lightly before arranging his hair and put on his coat.

“See you later” -He smiled and stopped in his tracks, as if he doesn’t know what to do or where to go. “C-can i get a hug?” He suddenly requested, and i chuckled lightly and instinctively; before giving him a hug, then watched him leave.

*****

tumblr_inline_nvg653yJh31qi3eea_500.gif

“[Y/N]!” The other members all stopped their recordings and suddenly waved to me. Daesung ones were a little cuter and hyper.  Jiyong and Seunghyun was sitting on the sofa while the rest of the members were inside the secluded recording area. I bowed to the rest of the staff members who went out to give us some private time. “You came” Jiyong greeted me and looked between me and Seunghyun- who was looking at me intently and not saying a word.

“What did you bring for us?” A cheerful Dae suddenly came out and approached me from the back. “I brought sushi, grilled fish and meats, and beef rice soup… oh and ice-cream” I said.

tumblr_inline_nvg65uoapv1qi3eea_540.gif

“Wow, you brought ice-cream for TOP hyung” Dae hinted, “ah… TOP must be happy!” Seungri aided. “hurry eat! If not the foods will be cold” I changed the subject.

“[Y/N], sit there” Taeyang switched seat with me, making me sit beside Seunghyun. “Why?” I refused at first, my guard up. “uh… i need to discuss something with Dae” -He quickly made up an excuse, but it’s not like i could stopped him so i switched in the end.

******

“Woah, so bloated!” 

“Thank you for the food!”

“Delicious!”

Each of them ran away one by one into the recording area, including Jiyong. 

“Are you not going to eat the ice cream?” Seunghyun asked the other members. 

“Ah.. hyung! We’ll eat that later but we know you love ice-cream so much so you eat it first!” Taeyang answered him.

“Don’t finish it!” -Jiyong also shouted from the inside. “I want that ice cream [Y/N] bought, too!” 

*****

“I should leave now” I stood up after helping them cleaned up, with Seunghyun helping me as well after he had ate his ice-cream. 

tumblr_inline_nvg6cs7MRK1qi3eea_500.gif

“Now?” -He answered, disappointment filled his face. “Yeah…..” I trailed off.

“[Y/N]! Party with us tonight! I don’t take no for an answer. Kwon leader’s order!” -Jiyong shouted, speaking in his joseon korean language. Sigh, i chuckled… must be watching too much olden dramas of the kings and queens of joseon dynasty.

“Okay, see you guys later” I waved them off, “fighting!” -i smiled and then walked away, before Seunghyun hands grabbed mine again. He looked at me intently as if he wanted to say something, but yet he isn’t saying anything.

“Why?” I broke the silence first.

“Don’t dress too ily tonight” -he said, like a cute tabi. “and you haven’t said goodbye to me yet although you’ve bid the other members….” He trailed off, looking so shy. 

I chuckled at this, really. 

“Goodbye Seunghyun. See you later” I smiled and walked away. A small smile appeared on his face.

tumblr_n51qe4VGlR1r4hpq1o1_500.gif

Originally posted by gdragonswag

*****

“You must be [Y/N]….” a voice suddenly spoke from behind, making me stopped in my tracks when i was about to leave the YG building.

To be continued....