Chapter 12: This is what love is

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 12: That is what love is

“Let’s not discuss about your answer” He pulled away after our lips are both sore. The way his lips move is still etched in my mind as he speak those words… Now, the both of us are tracing our lips, gently touching it as our eyes are locked with each others’.

“Let’s discuss about my answer” I rebelled and tried to give my best composure looks, hoping i could make it through lying my expression away.

“Answers…” I started speaking but he hold down my shoulders and looking right at me with his eyes, with nothing but a hurt look.

tumblr_mzz13y4wGj1qiqzw4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyonqs

“I don't want to know” -He simply shrugged it off and look away. Not even looking at me.

“3 days ago, i told myself i will never get myself involve with an idol. 3 days later, here i am rejecting someone normal (referring to Han) for an idol. Over a time span of only 3 days…. what are you doing to me, Choi Seunghyun?” I muttered quietly, enough to let him hear me.

“I wish i could give you an answer. But i don’t have an answer to it. What i know though, is that in an interview i’ve said this before: If i fall in love, i will lose all reasons. And that is happening to me. And in another, i told them i like feminine girls, girls who don’t swear a lot, you name it….. but now, all those qualities don’t appeal to me anymore.” -He spoke, looking right at me again. Damn, those eyes….

“I guess when you’re in love, those qualities are just another word that won’t mean anything, cause when you’re really in love, you accept them for who they are. For how their personality is, even if it’s something you hate…” I said quietly, “Perhaps that is why i can’t reject you… and resisting you, had backfired on me too” I looked down, but i was immediately embraced by him; so tight i thought my oxygen supply is going to be cut off.

“Oppa-” i struggled to catch my breath, “ugh….” I tried to wriggle out, “too tight” i complained… while he smiled. Smiled playfully, grinning wide. And in that instance, what is tight hugs? What is struggling to catch my breath? It’s gone out of the window…. well you thought i was that romantic. But no, i would’ve died! “Choi Seunghyun!” I shouted again before playfully slapped him on the chest.

tumblr_n6zkt8SfUw1rxq8syo1_500.gif

Originally posted by bigbanguploader

“-seen TOP?” We heard whispers from the inside and then a more clearer voice on the inside, “Have you seen TOP?” I immediately jerked away from him while he groaned. “What a way to ruin the moment” He scoffed. 

“Meet me at my house tonight after your work ends” -He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on my cheek, “See you later, my dear” -He said so endearingly my fingers are all curled up.

“Oh, and don’t get too close with that guy, understand?” -He reminded me again with his aegyo before he went inside.

tumblr_mqntinihMV1snj1m8o1_500.gif

Originally posted by oneofakindxxx

I chuckled at his gestures.

******

“Are you playing game?” I asked, after i entered his door password. And he didn’t even look up at me, still focused on his game. “Boys….” I muttered to myself. “I brought ice-cream” I said again, trying to tempt him, sitting beside him and watched him kick another guy’s virtual from his phone.

I took his phone without caring if he’s winning or losing and ran as fast as i could to the kitchen counter. “I was winning” -He whined, walking slowly towards me.

tumblr_nj84rxnylL1ruot2fo1_400.gif

Originally posted by tcfreak94

“Are you going to get mad at me?” I asked, and he didn’t answer, continuing his steps towards me. “Okay” I rolled up my sleeves, “Let’s do this the WWE way then. Come on, Choi Seung hyun!” I tried to made myself ready for battle while all he did was smirked at me. That is also the reason why my heart is thumping so fast, because he said nothing except smirking.

After he reached me, he caged me on the kitchen counter, his hands on either side of my torso. The coldness of the table counter firmly pressed on my , while his body slowly leaned into my ears, looking all seductive. “The only WWE we are going to do is-”

tumblr_n2oa6jjgyF1qddb05o1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by hell-ogoodbye

“Choi Seunghyun! You shouldn’t say things like that” I said, trying not to sound nervous and excited cause that’s exactly how i’m feeling right now. 

“Why not?” He asked again, “You’re going to get into trouble anyway since you took my phone” He trailed off, his hands trailing up and down my arms.

“YAH!” I shouted at him, unable to control it anymore if not i have to prance on him and that’s not quite… a sight.

He smirked. “Your clothes is being washed” He pointed to me.

“It’s okay, i can just sleep in my bra and ”- I shrugged it off. It’s revenge!

tumblr_npad4clhhv1rn16efo1_r2_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyongkun

Shock, was written all over his face.  “Are you being serious now? T-that is… aish…. i think you’re just trying to get my hopes up again. I won’t believe it this time” He said, sticking his tongue out and getting the ice-cream from the kitchen counter.

I took that as a dare and just like that, i removed myself from my clothing right in front of him, all out until i’m left with my bra and only.

“Y-you-” he started and stopped opening the lid of the ice-cream tub, “You were serious” -he finally said, his eyes checking my body and i could’ve sworn he is mentally undressing me now. I chuckled at his reaction. 

“Okay, i understand….. Now you’re really in trouble” He said, his voice no longer playful. Now serious.

tumblr_nb6oziPSRJ1tggqz4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by lovejjengex

Uh-oh.

To be continued….