Chapter 16: support and enlightened

Getting you (1st book)

Filler chapter ;)

Chapter 16: Support and enlightened

“Oh!” - I recognised this man and bowed slightly to him. “Hello” - I greeted him. He is papa YG. Yang Hyun Suk.

“Do you have some free time right now?” -He smiled to me friendly. 

“Yes” I smiled back. Is he going to tell me that he doesn’t allow me to date seunghyun? If that’s so, i can assure him that it’s nothing to be worried about since we are no longer together.

“…. support you dating Seunghyun” -I heard him and was brought back to the reality from my own thoughts that i was having. “What?” I meekly asked him again.

“I said, i take back my words and support you dating Seunghyun.” -He said, and my mouth automatically formed an ‘O’. Is he being serious? Am i listening correctly?

“They are all like my kids and after seeing how devastated he was losing you, it’s painful to watch. You might think that i am saying this because i do not want to affect his health and mental being as an idol but-” 

“Ah, no i’ve never thought that way”- I cut him. 

“That’s good.”- he smiled lightly, “although he made a mistake that night…” -He trailed off.

“Woah, the big bang members tells you these things also? What is this company…..” I instinctively asked, which earned a big chuckle from him. “You remind me so much of Seunghyun himself. Very straight forward. Don’t you all ever filter your words at all?” I shy away after i heard him say that, yet at the same time i couldn’t control my laughter and laughed heartily. Not because of the way he put his words but also how his voice is… Cute, is an understatement. No wonder they all like to imitate him. I chuckled. 

“You know, you might not want to invest so much feelings into him because you’re afraid of getting hurt. You trusted him but he betrayed you that way. It must have hurt. And i don’t know how your past have been treating you but in a relationship, there’s no knowing if it will work and succeed a 100%. If you only want to get into a relationship that is a guaranteed 100%, then you can never find it. It’s about taking a risk. Likewise, producing music and creating a rookie group, i do not know if this group’s debut will be successfully. No one knows their future. They might receive a huge welcome or they might not get a big response from the people. But if they keep on trying, even if it’s slow, they will succeed one day. Nothing is ever easy and you have to constantly work on it. Your relationship with Seunghyun, you two might stumble, might get hurt in the process, but if you entirely don’t try and don’t get up, then it’s an absolute zero success.. Do you get what i mean?” 

I stunned at his words. Or rather, to put it specifically, i feel like i was enlightened by his words. “Thats…..” I paused, trying to piece my thoughts and words in synchronisation. “That’s actually the wisest words i’ve ever heard” I smiled. “Thank you papa YG!” i hugged him instinctively.

“yah..yah… wait, wait….” he shifted uncomfortably.

“Oh, i’m so sorry! That was rude of me” i apologised after i realised my actions.

“No wonder big bang loves you….” -he muttered to himself and smiled.

“But that’s all i wanted to talk to you about. I need to go now. Visit them anytime soon [Y/N]…” He smiled, we bid goodbyes and he walked away.

“Ah, and don’t forget to visit me too” He stopped in his tracks and smiled cheekily before he walked again… and i ended laughing at him heartily. 

tumblr_inline_nvh6ebwHI01qi3eea_500.gif

To be continued…..