Chapter 3: intimidated and circus

Getting you (1st book)

Chapter 3: Intimidated and circus

“So?” TOP pressed on and i am still sitting right here beside this man, slowly getting intimidated. By his voice, his eyes, his looks and the way he speaks. Does that even make sense?

“I really don’t think that’s a good idea. I mean, for starters, you don’t even know my age” I laughed at it.

“[Your age]” He raised one of his eyebrow and smirked at me confidently,  “You thought wrong”. 

tumblr_inline_nuk4htrtVb1qi3eea_500.gif

With one swift move, he took my phone away from me and dialled some numbers before giving it back to me. 

I was left there gaping. Still trying to process how in the world did he even know about my age…. As fast as that thought left, i remembered my Instagram username had numbers on it and that was the year i was born. Oh how stupid of me! i hid my face.

tumblr_n6zpd98FNh1syegc4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“So you finally figured out” He laughed at my reaction.

“What are the both of you laughing at?” A curious willd Seungri and the other three members walked to us.

“She thought i didn’t know her age but i knew,” he said, sharing the joke and laughing in between sentences, “Then she processed hard on it, until she realised it” TOP laughed teasingly. “Cutie” He commented and looked at me right in the eyes, which- made me blush.

Seriously, i just blushed. If that isn’t a good enough reason to stay away from him yet, i do not know what is. It’s even more frustrating to know that i like talking to him, despite telling myself that it is trouble. 

“How old are you?” GD looked over and asked me. 

“You totally just switched from your y eyes to doe-eyes” I looked at TOP and commented, in my as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

GD and I asking and saying at the same time. 

“Oh! You found me y?” TOP quickly answered. He is obviously happy, from the way he looked at me.

tumblr_inline_nuk574cgsP1qi3eea_500.gif

“I’m [Your age]” I answered GD and ignored TOP’s own amusement.

“Oh! You can come to our party tonight then-” GD said casually.

tumblr_inline_nuk5eeTe9S1qi3eea_500.gif

“Oh yeah, come along [Y/N]!” Daesung chirped in. 

“yeah, It’ll be fun!” Taeyang commented too.

“-And i’m your oppa, so try calling me that!” GD said again. 

“Whaaaat-” I trailed off, bewildered.

“Come on, try it” He urged me, and lean his face nearer to me, smiling his gummy wide smile.

Instinctively, i peek over towards TOP… who isn’t looking at me. But had this weird expression on his face; as if he’s in deep thoughts.

tumblr_inline_nuk5nyP6ip1qi3eea_500.gif

“O-” I started, nervously. “-ppa?” i cringed at the words quizzically.

Leaving the rest of the members, excluding TOP, laughing at their off. 

tumblr_inline_nuk5w9CNua1qi3eea_500.giftumblr_inline_nuk5x8EPUd1qi3eea_500.giftumblr_inline_nuk5xnqyGJ1qi3eea_500.gif

“Wow, guys, i’m glad i’ve entertained you all” I said sarcastically, as if i’ve done an amazingly entertaining funny fails stunts in a circus.

“That’s cute, that’s cute” GD commented, still laughing.

I kept quiet, letting let them have their own moment of laughters, for their heart to calm down.

“So are you coming tonight?” TOP asked, ignoring the rest of them who’s still laughing like 5 year old kids.

tumblr_inline_nuk69iW71N1qi3eea_500.gif

Should I ?

To be continued….