The Day Before Comeback

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 May 2014 – EXO’s Dorm

 

            “Ahh appo...” I woke up with the pain from my legs and my arms. Because of my stupidness I got punishment from my hyungs. I didn’t say no to the punishment because I indeed stupid, really stupid. Met an angel I said? Wah... aigoo Oh Sehun, neo pabo yaa..

            I widen my eyes and I didn’t see Suho hyung in my room. Hmm where is he? I saw my watch .. 08.00 am. Still early. I remember that manager hyung told us today is a day off because we have to save the energy for tomorrow comeback and EXO-M will take off to China. This comeback EXO have to split into two group again. I don’t really like that actually because I feel more happy to be perform with all of my hyungs.

            I slowly walked towards the the door. Argh.. still hurt. Two hours squat and put my arms above my head was the painful punishment from my hyungs. But I couldn’t blame them. I slowly opened the door and walked outside my room. Hmm it’s empty. Where’s the other? I walked to the other rooms and find no one. Then I walked to the kitchen. I saw no one too but there’s a bowl of soup and rice. Ah there’s a note too.

            Sehun-aa.. We go to SM building right now

            Uri CEO want to meet us before comeback.

            Sorry we didn’t wake you up because we knew

            you must be tired ^^ I cooked this soup for you

            Sorry for being rough last night.

            Just eat this soup and rest ^^

           

            -Do Kyungsoo-

           

            I smiled ear to ear. I know, although sometimes my hyungs is really scary and give me the most painful punishment but the truth is they really love me and I love my hyungs too. I hope we can be together for a really really long time. Ah too melancholic..

            I wiped my tears (Just being touch okay. Don’t judge me!) and ready to eat. I finished the soup quickly. Emm DO hyung indeed a great chef. This soup is really good. After eating I washed the dishes and then I sat at the sofa. Hmm what should I do now? Watch TV? Emm okay I the TV. But when I switched the channels I couldn’t find something to watch. Then I turned off the TV. Hmm should I read some book ...... Ahahaha Oh Sehun what you want to read, you don’t have any book. Emm so.. what should I do?

            I walked back into my room and brought my laptop to the living room. I opened my laptop and turned the laptop on. I click the browser and start to look at some web to read some articel. Hmm not to interesting. But suddenly I saw the news that make my heart skipped a beat.

MBK entairtaiment have announce the exact date for Jiyeon T-Ara solo debut

I clicked the news and read it. Jiyeon T-Ara. Park Jiyeon. The girl that made me being punish last night. The girl that I thought that she is my saesang fan. The girl .. The angel.

 

            Three hours. Three hours... I wasted my times to diging some news about Park Jiyeon. Her group, her family, her birthday, her favorite food, her favorite music, her favorite movie, her pet, and last but not least her ideal type. Not me of course. I saw all of T-Ara video. From their debut until now. I already memorized some song like rolly polly because in this song Jiyeon noona is really beautiful. And then number nine because in this song Jiyeon noona beautiful too. Ehehehe actually Jiyeon noona always beautiful at all of T-Ara song. I suddenly giggling at myself. I realized that I just become Jiyeon noona fanboy.

            “Why are you watching T-Ara video and laugh?”

            “Ah ... Luhan hyung. Emm ... emm .. when did you come?”

            “Long enough to see you smiling and giggling to T-Ara video hahaha” Luhan hyung laughed at me. I feel so embarrassed. I could tell that my face must be turned red right now. Eugh, aigoo Oh Sehun. But suddenly I feel cold at my cheek.

            “Stop blushing and drink this.” Luhan hyung gave me my favorite drink. Buble tea!! Not really man’s drink but it delicious and I like it!

            “Ah thanks hyung. You know me the best.” I smiled at him. Showing him my white teeth.

            “Ahaha anytime hun-aa.” then he walked into his room. I just realized that Luhan hyung came home alone.

            “Hyung, where are the other?”

            “They buying some drink and snack.” Ah I remember last night all my hyung said that they will buy the snack by themself. Not trusting me again to buy it ehehe..

            “So you don’t buy it too?”

            “Xiumin buy it for me. I have to pack some stuff.”

            “Ah right. You have to go to China today.” Don’t know why I feel so sad to let Luhan hyung or other EXO-M member to go.

            “Yeah.. don’t miss me okay?”

            “Can you not go to China hyung? Can you just do our comeback at Korea?” Luhan hyung just chuckled and walked outside his room. He gave me his smile.

            “Tell the manager hyung. Not me.” then he walked towards me and sat beside me at sofa.

            “Hmm..”

            “You know that is not easy too for me to leave korea but we have to and I’m kinda miss China and my parents.”

            “Yeah.. right hyung. Ah give my greeting to your parents.”

            “Okay. But can I ask you something?”

            “What?”

            “The angel. Does she one of T-Ara member?” Ah I thought he already forget

            “Emm.. emm..” I panick. Should I tell him or not?

            “Hahaha it’s okay if you don’t want to tell me.” then he ready to stand but I grabbed his hand.

            “Emm hyung. Actuallt your guess is right. The angel is one of T-Ara member. She is ... the maknae. Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon.” Luhan hyung raised his eyebrow then nodded slowly.

            “Hemm she’s pretty. You right. You met an angel.”

 

 

9 pm – EXO’s dorm

 

            All of EXO-M member had already take off to China. Soo the dorm is more quite then before. Actually is not like usually the EXO-K become more quite but maybe because tomorrow is our comeback. They must be nervous. Am I nervous? Of course I am but not just because the comeback but don’t know why I really want to meet her. Jiyeon noona.

            I walked to Chanyeol hyung room. I knocked at his door.

            “Come in” I opened the door and find Baekhyun hyung at Chanyeol hyung room too. I gave them smile but they just trow me pillow.

            “Don’t give us that cutie pie smile. What do you want?” Baekhyun hyung pulled me into bed.

            “Ehehehe ah Chanyeol hyung. Are you not going to the roommate?”

            “Ah our comeback is tomorrow so I don’t have to go there now. Why?”

            “Emm no. Just asking.” Chanyeol hyung frowned at me. Baekhyun hyung frowned at me too.

            “Just tell me what do you want Oh Sehun. I know you want to ask something from us. Right?” Baekhyun gave me serious look.

            “Emm you don’t want to buy snack hyung?” The hyungs frowned again.

            “We already bought it Sehun. We bought for you too.” now Chanyeol hyung ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter