The Promise

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun POV

“Yaaa Oh Sehun!!! Wake up!!!” a load voice suddenly woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and found five beautiful girls like angel in front of me. Am I in heaven now?

“Yaaa Don’t give us that ert look!!!” A girl that tallest among them shouted to me. I startled a bit. Wow they are indeed beautiful but yet very scary. But wait...wait a minute. I think I know them.

“Ah Anyeonghaseo T Ara sunbaenim...” I quickly stood up and the bow 900 to them.

“Waaa you’re really slow to recognize them Oh sehun.” Suddenly a familiar voice came behind me and then a man with dark brown hair wearing grey sweater walked in front of me.

“Yaa~ Baekhyun hyung!!”

“Anyeong ^^” He just happily waving his hand to me. Ergh that hyung!!

“Okay enough with this ‘Anyeonghaseo’ session. Now Sehun we’ve something to talk with you.” Once again the tallest among them speak her words. She’s Eunjung noona.

“Ah.. okay. What noona deul want to talk to me?” Asked me while they sat at the couch in front of me.

“Oh Sehun. I know. Emm we know that you and uri maknae have something special. Jiyeon already told us everything yesterday. And she asked us to support your relationship...” said the girl with cute shape of lips. She’s Soyeon Noona.

“Ah nee...” I just simply said that and nodded. Actually I planned to meet them to ask permission about my relationship with Jiyeon.But now they already kidnaped me and ask about this. Although their way is really weird but I’m glad if they support our relationship.

“I really glad if Noona deul support our relationship~” I said ang gave them smile but the y look noona gave me her ‘unbelievable’ look while opened . She’s Hyomin Noona. But wait..wee?

“Who told you that we support you eoh!!!!!” She shouted at me. Eh?

“Pfft....” It’s Baekhyun hyung that hold his laugh. Yaaa!!!

“We never ever allow some random and not gentleman guy dating uri maknae!!!!” said the barbie look noona. She’s Qri Noona. I gulped... so... they mad. This is my fault. I should ask them permission first. It’s their maknae that I dated. It’s their visual that I kissed. It’s their lovely dino that I love. Ergh Oh Stupid Sehun.

I kneel down in front of them and put my head down.

“I’m so sorry noona. I know I should be told noona deul first before I ask Jiyeon. You can punish me with everything. I’ll do it what noona deul want.” I said still looking at the floor. But nobody answer me. The room suddenly silent. I lift my head slowly and then....

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Did you see that?? He really taking us seriously. Ahahahahahahah” said Eunjung noona while pointing me and laughing so hardly followed by another noona-s and of course my hyung, Byun Baekhyun. I look really cluesly. What Eunjung noona mean? So they’re not mad at me?

“Emm... excuse me noona deul. So you girls didn’t mad at me?” I asked still with this cluesly face and made the noona deul even more laughing hard.

“Ahahahahah your stupid face is really funny. Of course not Oh Sehun. The one who made our Jiyeon finaly smile so brightly again is you. So why we have to be mad at you. But it’s true that we a little bit disappointed from you for not telling us about your relationship.” said Hyomin noona while keep laughing at me.

“Ah ehehe noona.... please I don’t really understand what noona deul said.”

“Okay okay but first please sit at the couch. You too Byun Baekhyun. Sit and stop laughing please. You’re so bad at your maknae ahahaha.” Said Sooyeon noona. I just nodded and then sit at the couch. Baekhun hyung sit at the couch too.

“Okay Sehun. First we want to appologize for ‘kidnaping’ you. This is your hyung plan actually.” I glanced at Baekhyun hyung but he just smile brightly not even feel guilty.

“It’s okay noona. You don’t have to appologize actualy I should talk to noona deul first.”

“Emm Sehun about your relationship with Jiyeon. Is it really okay for you two to be dating?” asked Boram noona.

“Yeah. We all know that You are Oh Sehun. One of EXO member. A famous world wide boy band who have a lot of fans. Some of them are scary..... and Jiyeon is just .... yah you know that. Jiyeon just ordinary girlband member. T ara is not like you guys. We have a lot of anti fans. So....” Hyomin noona tried to explain about the situation. Honestly I really know what did she trying to tell me. She’s right. Dating with not considering paparazi, fans, and netizen is not right. But I really love Jiyeon noona.

“Yes Sehun. We just emm we just want to ask you....”

“What do you want to ask me?”

“Please Sehun. Don’t hurt Jiyeon. Please protect her from anything. All this years she always force herself to trying really hard to win Korean netizen to believe her. To believe T ara once again. Hold herself to cried. Pretending to be okay. Pretending to not tired. Even when her friends leaving her one by one she just keep her smile at her face even that smile is fake.” said Eunjung noona.

“Yeah. We just want Jiyeon to be happy again. And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter