Shopping can be fun~ if you see someone you love~

Midnight Snack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 10,2015: 10:00 am

Sehun's Pov: Exo's dorm

 

So far your relationship with Jiyeon has been a secret to everyone but Exo and T-ara. But that's what you guys think.

 

You recieved a call from Jiyeon,"Hey Girl Wassup?" You said.

"Hi cutie, I have to go to the 3rd Yinyuetai VChart Award tomorrow. Sorry babe but I can't talk with you tomorrow."She said slowly.

"It's ok. I have to go to the MBC Show . No worries." You reply.

You can hear her giggle over the phone.

"Well my noonas asked me out shopping today. See you later. Bai." She said and clicked the phone and ending the call.

You grabbed a jacket, a beanie,and sunglasses, and ran downstairs." Hey hyungs can I go shopping?"

"Why would you want to go when you hate shopping?" Chanyeol said matter of factly.

"Uhh..... Cause I need new shoes." You said the first thing coming from your mind.

"Yah Fine...~."Suho said. "Better not be late back for lunch." You quickly nod and put on your beanie and glasses.

"Oh and lemme come! I need more eyeliner!" Baekhyun said quickly getting up from his position on the couch and ran up his room to grab his phone and jacket.

You impatiently wait for Baekhyun to put on his shoes, hat, and sunglasses. Once you and Baekhyun were walking to the mall, Baekhyun said," So.. How's life with Jiyeon now ehhh?"

"That is so random hyung." You said deciding not to tell him that Jiyeon is probably already at the mall.

You just told a lie to your hyungs. You have plenty of extra shoes in your walk in closet.

Once you and Baekhyun reached the mall, you quickly scan the first floor for any signs of Jiyeon.

"I'll meet you at the entrance at 11:30 to walk home 'kay?" Baekhyun said checking his phone. "It's already 10:30." Once Baekhyun finished, he ran off to the makeup department.

You just quickly nod and thought of Jiyeon's most favorite store in the mall.

You quickly walk torwards the bubble tea shop to buy yourself bubble tea.

Once you entered the shop, you wait in line for a few minutes. "Hi~ Welcome. What will you order?" The cashier said looking up at you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter